PDA

View Full Version : Cubicle problem

Ser William
08-15-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but...

I had cheese for lunch and cheese causes me to pass gas. I work in a cubicle and I need to know if I should be going to the men's room to pass gas or if I can get away with going in my cube. There is minimal passerby traffic but on occasion (read, every half hour or so) a coworker might venture into my cube to discuss a problem.

Ahh nevermind, this can't possibly end well, and the point is moot by now.

Shajen
08-15-2005, 04:31 PM
perfect spot for the "crop duster"

jakethebake
08-15-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and the point is moot by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

JaBlue
08-15-2005, 05:09 PM
?

Brainwalter
08-15-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
?

[/ QUOTE ]

come on...

asofel
08-15-2005, 05:24 PM
crop duster (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crop+Duster)

Ser William
08-15-2005, 05:32 PM
The problem with crop dusting is that it requires me to leave my chair. If I am going to get up I might as well just use the men's room, unless it is possible to wheel myself through the cubicle maze on my spin chair fast enough to avoid detection while dropping bombs. I think there are quite a few people so engrossed in their office mail that this might not attract their attention, and it would satisfy my requirement that I not actually leave my chair.

If I only had to go one time then I think I could actually handle using the men's room. But cheese oftentimes causes a fairly regular stream of small, not very impressive bubble like farts that at times can still cause a stink.

Maybe the correct answer is not to eat cheese during lunch.

FWIW, no one entered my cube during the dead zone and MFWG.

Brainwalter
08-15-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem with crop dusting is that it requires me to leave my chair. If I am going to get up I might as well just use the men's room, unless it is possible to wheel myself through the cubicle maze on my spin chair fast enough to avoid detection while dropping bombs. I think there are quite a few people so engrossed in their office mail that this might not attract their attention, and it would satisfy my requirement that I not actually leave my chair.

If I only had to go one time then I think I could actually handle using the men's room. But cheese oftentimes causes a fairly regular stream of small, not very impressive bubble like farts that at times can still cause a stink.

Maybe the correct answer is not to eat cheese during lunch.

FWIW, no one entered my cube during the dead zone and MFWG.

[/ QUOTE ]

nf

battschr
08-15-2005, 08:29 PM
The correct answer for any question involving a cubicle is to disassemble one wall, push it down, gut a fish, eat some cheetos, and go meet the Bobs.

Voltron87
08-15-2005, 08:29 PM
oot is going through an awesome stage right now. there have been some excellent threads and several posters are at the top of their game, with minimal bullshit.