PDA

View Full Version : turn play for non-nut flush in unraised pot 2/4 6 max

jaguar
08-15-2005, 11:34 AM
This is on prima so i couldnt get a proper hand history.

Me on the button with 350 all opponents has me covered. utg+1 and cutoff calls and i do the same with J /images/graemlins/spade.gif7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. SB folds and BB checks.

Four to the flop of 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. BB a tight agressive player bets out for 14 into the 18 pot and all fold to me. I usually play my flushdraws slow or fold when implied odds doesnt seem to be that good but this time i decide to reraise to 40 hoping to get a weak T to fold. Opponent calls and on turn i hit a lovely 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif for a flush.

Pot is now 98 and opponent checks to me. I bet 70 hoping to get a call from an A/images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/club.gif or similar hand. opponent now minraise to 140. I have about 200 left.

What do i do??

Is my line messing up a very simple hand?

jaguar
08-15-2005, 11:55 AM
i should add i havent played very much with the guy and most likely he dont know me

maranello11
08-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Get it in, either he has a set, 2 pair or A /images/graemlins/spade.gif10. You hit what you are looking for, he may have you for a 10 as well. If he has a higher flush so be it

Allinlife
08-15-2005, 12:15 PM
I think so far when someone check-minraised me on 3flush board, they had the nut flush...

thabadguy
08-15-2005, 12:36 PM
I dont like this, I call turn and see waht he does on river. If he fires again, im out. Against an unknown semi-idiotic player..this is a bigger flush.

Rotating Rabbit
08-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah this is bad, i might even fold here, because if hero calls we'll be getting sick odds of 5-1 on the river, which seems to be the point of the turn min raise (generally) to commit an opponent to calling off the rest on the river. villian fully expects you to call, which isnt good. whether or not in the heat of the moment id be able to fold i dont know but i think folding is good.

thabadguy
08-15-2005, 03:01 PM
check your pm rabbit.