PDA

View Full Version : Most Graphic Thing You've Ever Seen In Real Life

fimbulwinter
08-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I just watched a movie which included a series of uncensored video tapes smuggled from iraq, the LA riots and medical archives. some of the stuff was absolutely unreal in how disturbing it was (group beheadings with a machete and suicide bombing in Iraq stand out).

It made me think just how little we actually see here. those were by far the most graphic things i'd ever seen on film, and what i've seen in real life is even more tame. the two things i can think of are seeing a friend's foot and ankle shattered (which is intensely painful) and an emergency delivery which actually wasn't too bad after the initial shock as it was "natural".

what is the most intense thing you've ever seen in real life? Have you ever seen anyone actually go through the act of losing their life?

fim

CollinEstes
08-15-2005, 10:05 AM
You've never seen faces of death have you?

*shutters*

That [censored] is pretty [censored] up to watch when you are 12.

Matty
08-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Yeah some guy stumbled out of a bar after being stabbed and died on the sidewalk while my dad and I were knelt beside him.

Other than that, a finger getting chopped off is about it.

Edit: oh, and when I was little our swingset broke while my little brother was on it, and the wooden beam holding the swings up came down into my little bros head. Luckily no major damage, but he had to wear a bicycle helmet for a year because to this day he still has a small hole in his skull.

rustyboy
08-15-2005, 10:07 AM
Driving down I-75 south of Lexington KY, I saw what appeared to be a big bird flying up and down quite quickly far ahead. It was getting closer and closer, and larger and larger. After 5 or 6 trips up and back down, it became appearent to us in the car that it was a wheel that had come off a car. There was a bounce about 600 yards in front of us, then one 100 yards in front of us, then we accelerated under it, and it proceded to slam into the car behind us. The tire went through the entire car, sitting on the road. The lady driving was roughed up quite a bit, mainly from her windshield laying in her lap. I was afraid that I had seen some one die, but she ended up ok.

miajag81
08-15-2005, 10:11 AM
Not much here. I've seen a small plane crash into the ocean but the pilot ended up surviving. One of my friends dislocated his shoulder playing softball a couple years ago, that was pretty gross.

fimbulwinter
08-15-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You've never seen faces of death have you?

*shutters*

That [censored] is pretty [censored] up to watch when you are 12.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, this was a student film about censorship in the media. some of the stuff they don't show you on TV is insane.

One thing i saw that i doubt i'll ever forget is a man holding a press conference saying something to the effect of "i apologize and i hope you will not hold this against my family" then hands out letters of apology to like 5 people, then opens his briefcase, pulls out a very large handgun, says, you should leave if this will offend you (people scream "no, please don't do it") and shoots himself in the head. he falls down like a motionless sack and gushes blood for about 10 seconds, cameras running all the while.

the documentary showed the news report and then the actual video.

fim

stigmata
08-15-2005, 10:16 AM
I just missed someone getting murdered on a shopping street in broad daylight. I came around a corner and there was a load of commotion. The guy was lying on the pavement with blood running out of his head into the gutter. It was really disturbing -- I was living in a rough area at the time and it just made me feel deeply uncomfortable.

But to be honest, it's doctors and nurses who have to really deal with this stuff.

CollinEstes
08-15-2005, 10:18 AM
I watched two full faces of death and by far the worse thing I saw on there was a man being torn apart by two horses.

shakingspear
08-15-2005, 10:18 AM
I was a volunteer firefighter for a few years. I saw a guy burnt to death in his car. He was alive when it was happening, screaming and stuff. Sucked.

JimGil
08-15-2005, 10:19 AM
9/11 NY

kenberman
08-15-2005, 10:19 AM
I saw 2 dogs chase a cat around, and push it off a 200 yard high rocky cliff, killing the cat.

These were all wild animals (in Greece). This wasn't esspecially graphic, b/c I didn't see where the cat ended up splattering, but it was still pretty crazy to watch the hunt and kill.

jakethebake
08-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Mostly stuff in combat. The grossest was probably a body that had been decomposing in a truck in the desert for a couple of weeks before we found it.

The weirdest was "Lou" the dead Iraqi that some guys from "Graves Registration" propped up in a chair to play a "dead hand" when we only had three for Spades.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Since I grew up in Northern WI, the most graphic things I've ever seen all involve a deer either getting shot by a .30-06 in the face or some leg/back bone or getting hit by a car/truck on the highway.

djoyce003
08-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I saw a lady get decapitated when she drove her car under the trailer of an 18 wheeler.

TheCroShow
08-15-2005, 10:23 AM
internet? watching animals get skinned alive...why did i watch it?? NO FREAKIN IDEA!! EWW. Another was lions eating a tourist, messed up 70s video...what was i thinking???

in person? when i was a little kid, i saw 2 dogs bite the xxxx out of a little girl. scared the hell out of me, there was blood and everything!

cadillac1234
08-15-2005, 10:32 AM
I was a paramedic for 10 years in Oakland, Ca and I think I've seen just about every way a person could die.

Aside from the grossness factor the whole surreal aspect of a truly chaotic scene is what sticks with me the most. Coming up on a mutli-casualty scene with victims spread out all over the place and bystanders going nuts gets you into information overload pretty quickly.

I'd have to say the Oakland Hills Fire was probably top of the list of total chaos.

TheCroShow
08-15-2005, 10:34 AM
ah yes, paramedics see some messed up stuff! my friend's parents were paramedics and he would share stories with us. *shudder's at the thought*

Randy_Refeld
08-15-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One thing i saw that i doubt i'll ever forget is a man holding a press conference saying something to the effect of "i apologize and i hope you will not hold this against my family" then hands out letters of apology to like 5 people, then opens his briefcase, pulls out a very large handgun, says, you should leave if this will offend you (people scream "no, please don't do it") and shoots himself in the head. he falls down like a motionless sack and gushes blood for about 10 seconds, cameras running all the while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this "live" on TV. I was about 13 or 14 and this was on satellite. I forget what office he held but it was in PA (for some reason I am thinking he may have been attorney general or some sort of law enforcement).

PTjvs
08-15-2005, 11:09 AM
On the little boat tour at Niagra Falls with my wife, the body of some guy who had jumped off the Niagra bridge surfaced. The tour guide tried to play it off like it was a mannequin or something, Im not sure anyone else on the boat even saw it. The police showed up right away though. Apparently they get a ton of jumpers off that bridge.

jvs

mslif
08-15-2005, 11:10 AM
I was an intern in a hospital for almost a year. One of my rotation was in the burn unit at jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Burnt patient are one of the worst things I have ever seen. Scrapping their wounds/burns everyday and make them bleed is just horrifying.

coffeecrazy1
08-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Two things:

1)My mother breaking and dislocating both of her ankles in front of me. I still remember the sound, and knew exactly what had happened because my own ankle had made the same sound six months earlier.

2)As I said in the courage thread, I was one of the first people on the site of the 1999 Texas A&M Bonfire collapse. For those who don't know, an estimated 2-million-ton log stack collapsed on about 100 students, killing 12. I saw some horrible things, most notably a person folded in half to the wrong direction, towards their back. It's still not really easy for me to talk about...most likely I had PTSD following it.

TheCroShow
08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
i'm beginning to believe that reading this thread will be the most graphic thing i've ever seen or at least HEARD of!

sorry to hear about what you had to witness coffeecrazy1 =/

jakethebake
08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2)As I said in the courage thread, I was one of the first people on the site of the 1999 Texas A&M Bonfire collapse. For those who don't know, an estimated 2-million-ton log stack collapsed on about 100 students, killing 12. I saw some horrible things, most notably a person folded in half to the wrong direction, towards their back. It's still not really easy for me to talk about...most likely I had PTSD following it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a terrible thing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif <font color="white">Yet it requires every oz. of self restraint to not tell an aggie joke every time I hear about it. </font>

touchfaith
08-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Child-birth

mackthefork
08-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Pretty tame by the standards here, when I was 9 one of my friends put a brake lever through his armpit, he passed out a couple of times, lots of blood and vomit, to be honest I'm here swallowing vomit now 20 years later. I can still see it plain as day.

Mack

Alchemist
08-15-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this "live" on TV. I was about 13 or 14 and this was on satellite. I forget what office he held but it was in PA (for some reason I am thinking he may have been attorney general or some sort of law enforcement).

[/ QUOTE ]
Bud Dwyer (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/SUICIDE/suicide.html)
Obviously contains pictures NSFW.

I grew up near Pittsburgh and I remember this being all over the local news although when I had watched it they blacked out the shooting so I never saw the whole clip until years later.

Mason Hellmuth
08-15-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I grew up near Pittsburgh and I remember this being all over the local news although when I had watched it they blacked out the shooting so I never saw the whole clip until years later.

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, the song "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter is said to be based on this event.

DrPublo
08-15-2005, 12:34 PM
I was driving down the highway once (up from AC, acutally) and I saw a guy on a motorcycle about 3 cars ahead of me in the other lane lose control of his bike and go skidding along the pavement. He very very narrowly missed getting run over by the cars behind him, mainly because he was in the right lane and skidded into the shoulder.

I later read in the local newspaper that the guy walked away with some broken ribs, a fractured wrist and some bumps and bruises.

The Doc

beckham9
08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Driving down I-75 south of Lexington KY, I saw what appeared to be a big bird flying up and down quite quickly far ahead. It was getting closer and closer, and larger and larger. After 5 or 6 trips up and back down, it became appearent to us in the car that it was a wheel that had come off a car. There was a bounce about 600 yards in front of us, then one 100 yards in front of us, then we accelerated under it, and it proceded to slam into the car behind us. The tire went through the entire car, sitting on the road. The lady driving was roughed up quite a bit, mainly from her windshield laying in her lap. I was afraid that I had seen some one die, but she ended up ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

so this "tire" bounced 500 yards, and in a straight line down the freeway no less.....if you say so.....

FouTight
08-15-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so this "tire" bounced 500 yards, and in a straight line down the freeway no less.....if you say so.....

[/ QUOTE ]

He was clearly driving in the opposite direction of the tire, so it didn't bounce 500 yards. Now, the number still seems a bit high, but he never said anything about 500, thats all in your head.

billyjex
08-15-2005, 01:50 PM
wow... that video is nuts..

STLantny
08-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Ive seen all kinds of disturbing stuff on the internet. In real life, I got my finger caught in some machinery, and split it open, so it was completely flat, lengthwise, so it looked like a butter fly, and you could see my bone etc. 100 or so internal stitches, and too many external stitches. It was weird though, didnt hurt too much, a lot of adrenaline pumpin. Worst part of it was the painkillers they gave me in the ER, got real sick.

DonBaker
08-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Houston 500

tdarko
08-15-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For those who don't know, an estimated 2-million-ton log stack collapsed on about 100 students, killing 12.

[/ QUOTE ]
a close friend of mine was one of the twelve. that day sucked. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lazymeatball
08-15-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, the song "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter is said to be based on this event.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always heard that song was about Kurt Cobain.

TheBlueMonster
08-15-2005, 03:01 PM
I was rock climbing with my friend and he jumped down from about 12 ft and landed wrongly on his ankle. I tbasically looked like his foot was about to fall off....it was held on by ligaments and skin on only one side. The bottom of his foot was facing the wrong way

Shajen
08-15-2005, 03:11 PM
two children, ages 4 and 18 months burned to death in a house fire. They looked like two large pieces of charcoal.

Saw a kid get thrown partially out of a car that was flipping over, it rolled over him. He broke his neck but lived.

Had to help treat a guy (first responder type stuff) who had been in a car wreck. He was missing his nose. Could see straight into his sinus cavities. Ugh.

You see some [censored] up [censored] as a fire fighter.

CCass
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
I walked into an apartment where an elderly lady had burned up (she had gotten to close to the gas stove, and her clothes caught on fire). She had been lying there several days.

Slow Play Ray
08-15-2005, 05:49 PM
When I was a senior in high school I walked out to leave for school one morning and I noticed our mailbox was in our neighbor's yard. Our stretch of road was a frequent target for mailbox baseball, as well as dragging, so I didn't think much of it. I went to my neighbor's yard to retrieve the mailbox and noticed their yard was all torn up w/ tire marks. I followed them across the lawn and found an old souped-up Nova upside-down in a gully. The driver was through the windshield, and his head was smashed completely open on a rock. It was quite disturbing, and it still bothers me to think about it to this day.

Slacker13
08-15-2005, 05:51 PM
The worst for me was seeing a 12 yr old girl get hit by a car. I was the first person on the scene and it was horrible. I still think about her every once in a while.
The [censored] driver took off.
Her mom tracked me down weeks later to ask me if she had died instantly. I lied and said yes. The realty was that the girl bled to death in front of me and there was nothing I could do.

neorab
08-15-2005, 06:01 PM
My first job was a burger jockey at an A&amp;W on the main street in my town, with a speed limit of 40. I was cleaning a table next to a window when I heard a giant smash. I looked up just in time to see a body get thrown from a jeep and get hit by oncoming traffic. Some housewife in an SUV was mega speeding when the jeep pulled out of the parking lot across the street right in front of her. Everyone breaking caused 5 or six other big wrecks, only the lady in the jeep died though. That was a [censored] mess, blood and cars and glass all over the [censored] road.

A few years later I saw a guy jump off a hotel in califonia. We saw it from our hotel, it was kind of freaky, but not as gruesome as that car wreck.

4thstreetpete
08-15-2005, 06:26 PM
japanese bukkake. I can barely sit through that s**t.

Dominic
08-15-2005, 06:48 PM
the most graphic thing I've ever witnessed was when I directed a video for John "Buttman" Stagliano and I saw Aurora Snow take 5 cocks up her ass one after the other, then one in her twat while 2 fu*ked her [censored] at the same time, and then later they all came on her face.

does that count?
NSFW (http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/Graphics/PromoStills/Thumbs/6682.jpg)

miajag81
08-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Your link is broken...not that I'm interested in seeing the picture

astroglide
08-15-2005, 06:50 PM
image doesn't work. i thought you've been doing lesbian work for a long time, aurora is fairly recent.

Dominic
08-15-2005, 06:56 PM
i freelanced ocassionally....shot Aurora maybe three years ago...

fixed the link...

aurora (http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/DomDab/6630.jpg)

astroglide
08-15-2005, 07:00 PM
banging jenna jameson would be cool for me to have a story to tell but i'm not envious of it. i'm not into her and i would get as much worth out of banging any other attractive celebrity. not that i have. but i would be very jealous of anybody nailing aurora in a not-for-pay situation.

bholdr
08-15-2005, 07:10 PM
i've seen a guy die from massive blunt trauma. he appearently flew off a jump on his smowboard going way too fast and pancaked from about 40ft up onto ice. i was in the parking lot as they were about to load him into a chopper. he died, they took a look at his injuries and decided that he was way beyond hope of recessitation(sp?). it was not fun to see.

i also once saw a guy lose his axis throwing a 360 over some stumps. he landed on one on his back and it pushed two of his ribs out through his side. gross. he lived, though.

one more (i ski a ton, so i see these things, unfourtunatly) my freind once fell on his arm, and, though he kept skiing, it was pretty clearly broken. when we finally got him to go to the ski patrol and get it looked at... they pulled off his glove, he screamed (what a pussy!) and about a cup of blood and some little chuncks of bone came pouring out of the glove. ick. watching them set it was almost worse than that.

Hamish McBagpipe
08-15-2005, 07:50 PM
I did some work in Texas a few years ago and they gave me a pickup truck to drive so I was up high enough to see the details of an accident that happened one morning. There was a construction delay at a 4 way stop but some guy didn't want to wait so he pulled out around us and got smoked by a big cube van. It was completely his fault and I told the cops I thought he was totally nuts. The truck had smashed into the top of the windshield and the small sedan had caroomed off to the side of the road. The truck driver was alright. Right after the accident I ran to the car and saw what was left of the driver. The steering wheel was imbedded into his mid-section about half way and his head was a pretty impossible angle so I knew he was dead. But the whole front right side of the car was splattered with blood because his right arm was torn off although I didn't see where the actual arm had gotten too. Pretty gross but that's not the most graphic part.

While I was waiting around and talking to the police a couple of tow trucks pulled up and apparantly had arranged to tow the wreck away once the corpse was removed and the statements taken. One of the tow truck drivers hanging around was a typical big beerbelly bearded guy with a dirty white shirt. He was poking around the car when I saw him reach in the smashed passenger side window and pull out something covered in blood that I hadn't noticed before. It was the dead man's brown bag lunch splattered with gore. The horrible motherfucker tow truck driver then proceeded to eat the sandwiches from the dead guy's lunch at the side of the road. Only then did I feel sick and grabbed a cop and said, "Jesus, do you see that?" but the cop said, "That's nothing, I've seen those guys steal watches off of dead peoples wrists." I can't seem to remember the features of the dead guy very well but I'll never forget that filthy [censored] towtruck driver cramming what looked like a PBJ sandwich into his mouth and wiping the blood from the bag onto his shirt.

PokerCat69
08-15-2005, 08:03 PM
I was in a hospital emergency room one time and while there I see this women rushed in with paramedics and she was puking up blood and vomit. I over heard one of the guys say she drank a bunch of cleaning household products.
The women looked so [censored] up I wonder if she died or not.

thewarden
08-15-2005, 08:27 PM
A couple of candidates here...
I had someone snap their ankle sliding into 3rd base right in front of me--first baserunner of the game, just nasty.

Last year, I stumbled into my local convenience store parking lot only to find a dwarf get beat down and killed by a guy. I was on my way in, saw the tail end of the confrontation. Dwarf smacked his head against the pavement, eyes rolled back into his head and he ended up dying right there. They tried to revive him for about 45 minutes.
Cops came and I was with them for a few hours, tracking down the guy who did it. He only lived 3 blocks away from me.

Probably the nastiest though was when I was working as a bouncer and wouldn't let a guy in who was clearly messed up. He was upset I threw him out and ended up trying to jump through the plate glass windows out front. I went out front and was chasing him down the street, following the trail of blood. As I got closer I could see that his arm was cut to the bone, right by the elbow with a huge gash all around and a huge chunk of meat hanging off. He still wanted to fight, too, but I wasn' tin the market for a bloodmatch. Cops ended up showing up and taking him in. Apparently he had been drinking all day, among other things. He put up such a stink when they were bringing him in they had him handcuffed to his hospital bed with no pain meds all night.

SoSo
08-15-2005, 08:36 PM
someone having their head kicked in......blood everywhere.

Blarg
08-15-2005, 08:50 PM
I remember seeing the famous photos of the long bombed out trail of iraqi vehicles leaving Kuwait. There was a HUGE uproar here and in Europe about it, and suddenly the support for the war here plunged very dramatically.

Anyway, my thought was, what the hell do people THINK war is about, anyway? It's not a f**king nintendo game, you morons!

Sadly, I think the intuitive feeling that war really IS kind of like a game and doesn't really do horrible things to people, including plenty of the innocent, is one of the reasons we get into them so easily and support them so much. It shouldn't take t.v. coverage to make us bear in mind the brutality of violence and war that we so often breezily sanction, whether we're for or against military interventions. It seems many people handle things by just not thinking about them or pretending it's all a movie.

That rant over, I think the most graphic thing I can remember seeing in real life was a guy screaming on the sidewalk with the top of his head about a foot from him, and a chunk of his brain on the sidewalk that was maybe something over half the size of an average fist. The rest of it you could see still in his head. Somehow, he was still screaming his head off, just non-stop screaming. I don't know how the heck it happened, but it was really chilling. Nobody could do anything of course, and there was no hope for him, and all he could do is let loose his last screams as loud as he could.

ChipWrecked
08-15-2005, 09:01 PM
1. My wife's C-section

2. Large puddle of blood at an Atlanta murder scene

3. My camera store used to develop MARTA's (Atlanta's rapid transit) photos of suicide/accident victims. Not real life, but some gory stuff. They probably use digital now. Pity.

Blarg
08-15-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did some work in Texas a few years ago and they gave me a pickup truck to drive so I was up high enough to see the details of an accident that happened one morning. There was a construction delay at a 4 way stop but some guy didn't want to wait so he pulled out around us and got smoked by a big cube van. It was completely his fault and I told the cops I thought he was totally nuts. The truck had smashed into the top of the windshield and the small sedan had caroomed off to the side of the road. The truck driver was alright. Right after the accident I ran to the car and saw what was left of the driver. The steering wheel was imbedded into his mid-section about half way and his head was a pretty impossible angle so I knew he was dead. But the whole front right side of the car was splattered with blood because his right arm was torn off although I didn't see where the actual arm had gotten too. Pretty gross but that's not the most graphic part.

While I was waiting around and talking to the police a couple of tow trucks pulled up and apparantly had arranged to tow the wreck away once the corpse was removed and the statements taken. One of the tow truck drivers hanging around was a typical big beerbelly bearded guy with a dirty white shirt. He was poking around the car when I saw him reach in the smashed passenger side window and pull out something covered in blood that I hadn't noticed before. It was the dead man's brown bag lunch splattered with gore. The horrible motherfucker tow truck driver then proceeded to eat the sandwiches from the dead guy's lunch at the side of the road. Only then did I feel sick and grabbed a cop and said, "Jesus, do you see that?" but the cop said, "That's nothing, I've seen those guys steal watches off of dead peoples wrists." I can't seem to remember the features of the dead guy very well but I'll never forget that filthy [censored] towtruck driver cramming what looked like a PBJ sandwich into his mouth and wiping the blood from the bag onto his shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, that made a good story.

08-15-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you're talking about.

ChipWrecked
08-15-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I could see that his arm was cut to the bone, right by the elbow with a huge gash all around and a huge chunk of meat hanging off. He still wanted to fight, too,

[/ QUOTE ]

'tis but a scratch.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/blackknight.jpg

ChipWrecked
08-15-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

The cops were working the scene, but the body was gone. The large pool of fresh blood was still there. You could smell it.

But, you know, like, I know you didn't do it, homes.

Dominic
08-15-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
banging jenna jameson would be cool for me to have a story to tell but i'm not envious of it. i'm not into her and i would get as much worth out of banging any other attractive celebrity. not that i have. but i would be very jealous of anybody nailing aurora in a not-for-pay situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't bang Aurora, so you have no need to be jealous. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

istewart
08-15-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't bang Aurora, so you have no need to be jealous. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We'd like to hear some more of your Aurora stories though /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Weatherhead03
08-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Up until yesterday I had not witnessed anything Graphic or disturbing. So on with the story.
I am in ontario visting some family and everything had been going fine until at about 10 yesterday morning we hear a loud smash. Instantly my uncle screams to my aunt to call 911 and get help.
We run outside and there had been a car accident between a BMW SUV and a ford f-150. The SUV ran the stop sign at about 120kmh and t-boned this truck. The SUV was sent straight up about 10 feet in the air and straight into a ditch. The truck flew in the ditch also but it was hit so hard that the box was smashed clean off.
As I ran outside I see a guy lying unconcious in the ditch bleeding. He had been ejected through the sunroof and smashed on the ground. The side of his head was smashed in and he was struggling to breath. A man in the truck that was upside down was screaming for us to help him. He ended up having a chunk out of his arm and his head was smashed up but nothing that serious.
The women he was with ended up having 6 smashed vertabrea in her back and a shattered pelvis and was taking to detroit hospital and isnt expected to make it. The man in the SUV who was unconcious started to fade because his chest was also crushed so the immediately had to cut open his throat and try to intubate him. (this is where the open up your lungs with a tube) They tried this 5 or 6 times until they finally airvaced him to london hospital. He is also expected to die.
They later find out the SUV is stolen and the driver was drunk.
Teaches you not to drink and drive after you've seen a man struggling like that to live and is in such rough shape.

Dominic
08-15-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'd like to hear some more of your Aurora stories though /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

believe it or not, off the set, you'd never know she was a porn star...very sweet and nice....and studious....always studying during any down-time on the set...putting herself thru college. Something a little off about her though, because I could go up to her and suggest she lets us try to put three diks in her ass at once and she's reply like I just asked her if I could borrow some gum. "Sure, no problem."

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DoubleClutch
08-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Holy crap. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

istewart
08-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Awesome. Who else have you done of noteworthiness?

slamdunkpro
08-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Sudan, Africa

3 men are chasing a woman down the side streets. They catch her and tie her to a post. One produces and automobile tire and places it over her head, another pours the contents of a tin can inside the tire, and they then light it on fire.

I still have cold shivers when I think of this.

slamdunkpro
08-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Second post – I was talking to my dad and asked him this question – He answered in one word - Tarawa (http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/tarawa.htm)

scotty34
08-15-2005, 11:54 PM
A tree at the golf course where I work was blown over, and crashed through the roof of a golf cart and killed the woman sitting inside it. My mom is a nurse, and rushed to the scene, but couldn't do anything about it. Two of my friends that I work with had to clean the cart after the body was removed.

Mr_J
08-16-2005, 12:46 AM
I saw someone get hit by a train.

blatz
08-16-2005, 01:04 AM
San Francisco right near 16th and Mission, maybe 12 years ago. Mexican crackhead was in one of the trees by the entrance to the BART station smoking up. He loses balance and falls, I have not been back to the city in ages, but they had wrought iron fences with spikes back then, and the way he lands one of the spikes goes right though the soft spot a couple of inches below his groin and comes out somewhere in his lower back. Dude is impaled.

I did not see that part, but we did run over when we heard his milk curdling death screams. He's stuck at least 5 minutes before the paramedics arrive, and they can not actually remove him. 10 minutes later some city worker with badass tools arrives, and they had to cut through the wrought iron, while the whole time the guy is begging to be shot. "Kill me now, just shoot me" I felt bad enough I woulda done him the favor if I had a gun. Not much gore visible, but man, I felt his agony.

Let that be a lesson to you young aspiring crackheads...do yourself a favor, stick to alleyways and abandoned buildings.

UseThePeenEnd
08-16-2005, 03:06 AM
4 from paramedic days long gone by, all about 1976-78 in Stanly County NC:

&lt;3 paragraphs deleted. There are plenty of living relatives of these victims, and some may play poker and read the forum, and I go back there occasionally. Not smart. retained this one, though...&gt;

In contrast, sometimes you had trouble keeping a straight face. Stanly County was a dry county then, you could not even buy beer. There were bootleg joints instead. We got a call to one of these places about 10am on a weekday. When we arrived, this was a little block building on a dirt road by a bluff on the Pee Dee river. We walked in and there were four bleary looking men drinking and playing draw poker. Another guy was lying on a cot at the side of the room. We asked what was the problem, and one guy points to the figure on the cot. This man was stone dead, literally a stiff. After we put the body on the stretcher, we had to ask the card players to get up so that we could get the loaded stretcher out, and they grudgingly did so. As we left and the screen door squeaked shut, I heard from within:

"Two cards".

True story.

ptmusic
08-16-2005, 03:08 AM
I was walking down a side street late at night. An African-American in a Ford Bronco pulled up to a residence, and got out. I watched him go towards the house as he pulled out a knife. It looked like he was leaning down near the tire of another car - maybe to slash the tire.

A young white guy came out and the African-American struggled with him but ended up stabbing and killing him. In the struggle, one of the killer's leather gloves came off.

The African-American continued toward the house where a hot-looking blond woman was freaking out. He slit her throat from ear to ear; it was awful - he almost decapitated her.

The neighbor's dog started barking like crazy. The African-American ran back to his Bronco and drove away really fast back up the street in the direction he came from.

-ptmusic

ChipWrecked
08-16-2005, 04:52 AM
My wife lived at the time down the street from the 'hot blonde'. Her opinion: He did it, and that bitch had it coming.

roxtar
08-16-2005, 05:30 AM
Saw an old man run over his own leg with a minivan. I have no idea how it happened but somehow it wound up in reverse as he was getting in. Completely crushed his right knee like a grape.

DasLeben
08-16-2005, 06:58 AM
I've seen my own left shoulder ball joint pushing up from under my skin. I think that was the closest ever I've come to passing out from pain. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

yellowjack
08-16-2005, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was walking down a side street late at night. An African-American in a Ford Bronco pulled up to a residence, and got out. I watched him go towards the house as he pulled out a knife. It looked like he was leaning down near the tire of another car - maybe to slash the tire.

A young white guy came out and the African-American struggled with him but ended up stabbing and killing him. In the struggle, one of the killer's leather gloves came off.

The African-American continued toward the house where a hot-looking blond woman was freaking out. He slit her throat from ear to ear; it was awful - he almost decapitated her.

The neighbor's dog started barking like crazy. The African-American ran back to his Bronco and drove away really fast back up the street in the direction he came from.

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

help

Btw, your phrasing of who kills who in the white guy vs. black guy struggle is poor.

ChipWrecked
08-16-2005, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea how it happened but somehow it wound up in reverse as he was getting in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy. It was a Ford.

ptmusic
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

help

Btw, your phrasing of who kills who in the white guy vs. black guy struggle is poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. There is nothing technically wrong with my phrasing - the pronoun "him" is clearly the white guy in that sentence. "A young white guy came out and the African-American struggled with him but ended up stabbing and killing him." How could you confuse the antecedent of "him"? If I had written "A young white guy came out and he struggled with him but ended up stabbing and killing him," then you'd have a point.

I grant you, I could have done a better job, but my sentence is certainly within the range of clarity for an internet forum.

2. You were born in the last three years, or you are a hermit who hasn't seen a news story in two decades, or you have a severe memory issue if you can't follow the story - REGARDLESS OF HOW POORLY I WROTE IT.

-ptmusic

meep_42
08-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Well done.

-d

Blarg
08-16-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Up until yesterday I had not witnessed anything Graphic or disturbing. So on with the story.
I am in ontario visting some family and everything had been going fine until at about 10 yesterday morning we hear a loud smash. Instantly my uncle screams to my aunt to call 911 and get help.
We run outside and there had been a car accident between a BMW SUV and a ford f-150. The SUV ran the stop sign at about 120kmh and t-boned this truck. The SUV was sent straight up about 10 feet in the air and straight into a ditch. The truck flew in the ditch also but it was hit so hard that the box was smashed clean off.
As I ran outside I see a guy lying unconcious in the ditch bleeding. He had been ejected through the sunroof and smashed on the ground. The side of his head was smashed in and he was struggling to breath. A man in the truck that was upside down was screaming for us to help him. He ended up having a chunk out of his arm and his head was smashed up but nothing that serious.
The women he was with ended up having 6 smashed vertabrea in her back and a shattered pelvis and was taking to detroit hospital and isnt expected to make it. The man in the SUV who was unconcious started to fade because his chest was also crushed so the immediately had to cut open his throat and try to intubate him. (this is where the open up your lungs with a tube) They tried this 5 or 6 times until they finally airvaced him to london hospital. He is also expected to die.
They later find out the SUV is stolen and the driver was drunk.
Teaches you not to drink and drive after you've seen a man struggling like that to live and is in such rough shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lesson I'd bet at least 95% of us need to take a lot more to heart. Not the drinking part exclusively, I mean how seriously screwed up bad driving is.

Unfortunately, this is a way where natural selection doesn't just protect the species by wiping out the deserving and stupid, but can easily get even more of the people who are more fit for and deserving of life.

Kinda gives me the deep down creeps sometimes how stupidly reckless and/or aggressive so many people are on the road.

Blarg
08-16-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sudan, Africa

3 men are chasing a woman down the side streets. They catch her and tie her to a post. One produces and automobile tire and places it over her head, another pours the contents of a tin can inside the tire, and they then light it on fire.

I still have cold shivers when I think of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of an old National Lampoon feature making fun of all the different countries/civilizations/whatever:

"Civilization developed in Africa. It has not continued to do so."

Blarg
08-16-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My wife lived at the time down the street from the 'hot blonde'. Her opinion: He did it, and that bitch had it coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wife sounds like a mean bitch. I'm sure you know what to do.

Blarg
08-16-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've seen my own left shoulder ball joint pushing up from under my skin. I think that was the closest ever I've come to passing out from pain. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it. I bet people with grotesque injuries like that pass out from the mental shock of it all the time.

My friend passes out from the sight of blood. Even talking about bloody things makes him seriously woozy. He's a pretty rough and tumble guy too; some folks are just like that.

For me, hearing a bone snap is incredibly stomach-clenching. I dunno, it's just the sound of something so WRONG. I half feel like it's happening to me even just thinking about it.

On the other hand, I've had dogs and cats bleed hugely all over me, and the occasional brother too, and gotten good cuts myself, and ... mostly I feel bad and sympathize or empathize, but it's not primal or very visceral.

Martin
08-17-2005, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They call this piece of horror a necklacing. These were very common in South Africa in the 80's. I saw a few of them, absolutely horrific way to die.

[ QUOTE ]
"Civilization developed in Africa. It has not continued to do so."

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly very true.

HopeydaFish
08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The worst for me was seeing a 12 yr old girl get hit by a car. I was the first person on the scene and it was horrible. I still think about her every once in a while.
The [censored] driver took off.
Her mom tracked me down weeks later to ask me if she had died instantly. I lied and said yes. The realty was that the girl bled to death in front of me and there was nothing I could do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw something similar to this years ago. I was coming up to a yellow light and slowed down to stop. Two kids were trying to cross the street at the same time and when they saw me stopping they figured it was safe to cross. Just as they're crossing in front my truck a car came speeding through the intersection in the opposite direction, running the red light. One of the kids saw the car coming and jumped out of the way, the other kid was clipped and thrown straight up in the air. He landed on his head.

I got out of my vehicle, expecting to see him dead. However, he was still alive and was holding his head with his hands. I went back to the truck to get my cellphone to call 911.

After I called 911 I walked back to the scene and couldn't believe what I was seeing -- a couple of people were helping him stand up! Anybody with half a brain knows that you don't move people who may have suffered a spinal cord injury. As soon as he was almost standing, he screamed out in pain -- his leg was obviously broken, and you could see that it was twisted at an odd angle as he was trying to stand.

djoyce003
08-17-2005, 11:17 AM
O yeah, almost forgot this one, probably because it happened to me. When I was about 12, I was fishing on pier on the coast. A guy hit me in side of the head with a pyramid shaped weight (5 ounces) while he was casting. It cut my head open to the skull, ripped my ear completely in half, and came out behind it. Multiple veins and arteries were cut. The veins were spraying blood kind of like the mist setting on a nozzle on a garden hose. The arteries were shooting blood around 10-12 feet. I remember seeing it out of the corner of my eye and thinking " your ass is going to die when you are 12, that sucks" The guy that hit me took his shirt off and pressed to my head super hard...obviously I made it after a couple of transfusions. It was pretty gross though.

coffeecrazy1
08-17-2005, 11:37 AM
Yikes. I think I don't blame you for forgetting that one. Yuck...that's like the time when I was six that I got hit in the face with a baseball. It ripped half my face open and I had to get 45 stitches to sew it back up.

Thankfully, there was an expert plastic surgeon on call in the emergency room that night.