PDA

View Full Version : 3/6, KT in UTG

iluzion
08-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Is this PFR too aggressive? I've been open raising most any two cards above 10 from any position, but this isn't something I usually raise from UTG.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls.

Villains shown to be kinda laggy over the few hands I've been at the table, no numbers or anything, and nothing too specific, so I felt this could be a bluff, or some random small diamond, which if they called me down, I would probobly be ahead of.

Turn: (5 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds.

Final Pot: 6 BB

New001
08-15-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm not opening with that UTG or raising the flop.

wackjob
08-15-2005, 01:03 AM
I will open K10s but not K10o unless there is a special circumstance. K10 for the most part is a losing hand from early position.

I call the flop bet &amp; raise the blank turn. If the turn comes diamond its easier to check/fold when you have only put .5BB into the pot. When the A/blank hits you can raise and likely buy it right there.

iluzion
08-15-2005, 01:09 AM
waiting is very good thinking, and KTs is usually about as low as i go to raise there.