PDA

View Full Version : Who'd win in a fistfight?

TheBlueMonster
08-14-2005, 11:23 PM
Martha Stewart or Michael Jackson?
Bill Clinton or George W. Bush?
Babe Ruth or Sammy Sosa?

benza13
08-14-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Martha Stewart or Michael Jackson?
Bill Clinton or George W. Bush?
Babe Ruth or Sammy Sosa?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stewart, Clinton, Ruth, and its not even close.

tdarko
08-14-2005, 11:25 PM
martha. W. and ruth.

DemonDeac
08-14-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Stewart, Clinton, Ruth, and its not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

jdl22
08-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Should have made this a poll.

Martha easily
Clinton in a close one, has a fair size advantage though W is fit
Sosa since Ruth is dead. I'll take a younger Ruth over Sosa.

tdarko
08-14-2005, 11:27 PM
who would you rather fight someone drunk or someone stoned. if you are a hicks fan you understand its someone stoned b/c they are way too happy to fight and drunks are WILLING to fight. edge goes to GDUB.

smb394
08-14-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
martha. W. and ruth.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to this week's Economist talking about W: "He can bench-press 185lb five times in a row; and, before a recent knee injury, he could run three miles at an average pace of six minutes and 45 seconds."

That's pretty impressive for a guy his age.

Dudd
08-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Martha smacks Jacko around easy. Bush would smack Clinton around, Clinton has heart issues and doesn't look like he has what it takes to win a fight. And, Sosa beats up Ruth because roids are better than hotdogs, booze, and cigs.

DemonDeac
08-14-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who would you rather fight someone drunk or someone stoned. if you are a hicks fan you understand its someone stoned b/c they are way too happy to fight and drunks are WILLING to fight. edge goes to GDUB.

[/ QUOTE ]

are u kidding? GW smoked so much more than clinton and has even admitted to doing coke, making him even less willing to wanna fight. also, clinton plays the sax. he would totaly kick dubya's ass

TheBlueMonster
08-14-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Should have made this a poll.

[/ QUOTE ]
alright, I'll make it official /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tdarko
08-14-2005, 11:39 PM
GW USED to smoke is the key word, clinton you know spliffs it up...why would he be so calm cool and mellow. i take the drunk over the stoner period.

oh and cokeheads are the worst to fight if you really want to know, you can beat the [censored] out of them and they never quit. cokeheads are more dangerous than stoners and drunks.

TheBlueMonster
08-14-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cokeheads are more dangerous than stoners and drunks.

[/ QUOTE ]
they're like rich crack addicts

Clarkmeister
08-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Ditka

DemonDeac
08-14-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cokeheads are more dangerous than stoners and drunks.

[/ QUOTE ]
they're like rich crack addicts

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting....my friends seem waaay to upbeat from the blow to ever wanna fight, and even if they did, they'd lose badly

TheBlueMonster
08-14-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
interesting....my friends seem waaay to upbeat from the blow to ever wanna fight, and even if they did, they'd lose badly

[/ QUOTE ]
My friends just like pot and shrooms and Robitussin...how boring

djoyce003
08-14-2005, 11:57 PM
steward, W. and ruth...assuming ruth and sosa were the same age at the time of the fight. Ruth would cheat, which is why he would win.

Blarg
08-15-2005, 12:53 AM
Stewart beats Jackson. Sosa probably beats Ruth, because Ruth was so fat he was practically immobile. But he was an ornery S.O.B., so who knows.

As to CvB, Clinton's heart condition might rule him out if the fight doesn't end very quickly. Clinton knows more about tough times than G.W. or anyone in his family has come close to for generations, and doesn't let his daddy do his fighting for him, so he has a chance on determination alone.
W. barely even shows up for work and just does what he's told when he gets there, his wife is cute and compliant, so he's stress-free and has nothing better to do than stay in shape. He's got a big conditioning advantage. But he's no fighter.

Both of these guys have big disadvantages. The fight may have to just go down between their Secret Service agents while they watch from the sidelines.

jedi
08-15-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ditka

[/ QUOTE ]

But what if the hurricane was named "Hurricane Ditka"