PDA

View Full Version : So I'm a woman if i order a cosmopolitan?

Go_Blue88
08-14-2005, 06:34 PM
hey, this is my first post in OOT, but i feel like this is a good place to ask.

alright, so right now i'm in ny for the first time in my life, and last night i went to a bar where a friend of mine works. i'm not a big bar guy; it's pretty much all keg beer, cheap beer, or really bad attempts at making mixed drinks for me. so, this was really cool. anyways, i decided that i'd order every drink that i've always wanted to try.

i was talking to this really cute girl, and things seemed to be going pretty well when the waitress came up and asked what i'd like to drink. i ordered a cosmopolitan, and she [censored] smurked. anyways the girl was like, "that's a girl's drink," and basically ignored me later in the night. my buddy at the bar called me a pussy, which pretty much implies that it's a girl's drink.

the drink tastes great tho, so wtf? and it seemed like there was lotsa alcohol in it...

so, is this a bad thing to order? and, am i a chick?

tdarko
08-14-2005, 06:37 PM
dude, bigsteve doesn't even order cosmo's.

KingOtter
08-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Buddy of mine and I drank nothing but Cosmos a few years ago for New Years Eve... I was absolutely trashed. They hit pretty hard.

I was thinking this was going to be a thread about the magazine Cosmo.

KO

stabn
08-14-2005, 06:41 PM
Nice tits.

RRRRICK
08-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Colourful cocktails aren't very manly, that goes double for pre bottled novelty drinks.

Personally I couldn't care less, each to there own I say.

But people will judge you on every little thing you do, that's life unfortunately

siccjay
08-14-2005, 06:46 PM
You should have ordered a Zima.

08-14-2005, 06:49 PM
If the answer to the last question is a Yes. Why don't you PM good ol' Quagmire.

Giggity giggity.

TheCroShow
08-14-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, bigsteve doesn't even order cosmo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD! ROFFLE

Dude, first impressions are everything and women pre-judge HARDCORE. so she probably thought, "Cosmo?? He is a (insert derogatory homosexual name here)!!!" Maybe order chick juice after you know her well, men are supposed to drink beer or liquor shots, blah blah. that's the way it goes!

gorie
08-14-2005, 06:57 PM
people are retarded, i wouldn't worry about it. drink what you want. just burp really loud after, and then flex.

it's what the girls on sex and the city always ordered if that means anything though.

tdarko
08-14-2005, 06:59 PM
yeah drink all the sugary chick drinks you want man, i won't feel your hangover at all.

dibbs
08-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Just the way society looks at it, yea it's a chicks drink. Live and learn I guess, you wouldnt order a Smirnoff Ice at a bar with a chick would you?

touchfaith
08-14-2005, 07:15 PM
My drink is a Bailey's rocks with a shot of Irish Whiskey in it and I've gotten the look plenty....

Cosmo...you get the look and stare.

TheCroShow
08-14-2005, 07:20 PM
aye, it's the way society works. i wasn't able to make it, but my bro and some buddies went down to the sports bar to watch a canuck's game. the waitress took their orders (a table of maybe 5-6 dudes) their orders went like this, "beer" "beer" "beer" "beer" "beer" "pina colata" dude, not at a sports bar with your buds! lol

Matt Williams
08-14-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just the way society looks at it, yea it's a chicks drink. Live and learn I guess, you wouldnt order a Smirnoff Ice at a bar with a chick would you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know...
He did order a Cosmo at a bar w/ a chick.

His first mistake was ordering the Cosmo.
His second was ordering it talking to a chick he met.
Any guy knows you always ask if she wants to do a shot and if she says no, order a beer.

uw_madtown
08-14-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack & Coke.

Say it with me now: JACK. AND. COKE.

That should clear up your vaginitis right quick.

Lawrence Ng
08-14-2005, 07:31 PM
You tell that girl she is just jealous cuz you got smoother and nicer legs than her. Meow!

Lawrence

08-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Drinkwutchyalike

TheCroShow
08-14-2005, 07:36 PM
omfg awesome gimmick acct...DOWHOYALIKE!

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-14-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, beat me to it (BTWm I love Cosmos, and since I'm married, and everyone already knows that I'm a pussy, I go ahead and drink them).

Matt Williams
08-14-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, beat me to it (BTWm I love Cosmos, and since I'm married, and everyone already knows that I'm a pussy, I go ahead and drink them).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but it's OK to order one when you are married. The only one that matters already knows she has the balls in the relationship. But you can't do it if you are single which the OP clearly did.

TheCroShow
08-14-2005, 07:42 PM
copy and paste to illustrate a point, msn conversation with a buddy that does not post here:

[ QUOTE ]
Crodawg says:
ah yes..imagine we're all ordering drinks, and i order a Cosmopolitan, do you react? and why?

HomieG says:Yes
because you just orderd a Cosmo, That is a [censored] drink

HomieG says:
GF was watching this show the other day its a Gay drama show
I watched it for a few mins and these 2 dudes were in a bar
one orders a Cosmo, case closed

[/ QUOTE ]

SammyKid11
08-14-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't think you're a woman for liking cosmopolitans -- the fruitiest drink I like personally is a good red wine, but...to each is own.

I DO think you might be a woman for ordering a cosmo while chatting up a girl. That might indicate you're more interested in a sugary drink than you are in having sex with women. In that case, it might be time to take a look around the bar and see whether it's really the girls who are catching your eye...

Nah, in all seriousness -- drink what you like, but realize there are lots of girls who will check out the instant you order the quintessential woman's drink.

offTopic
08-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Next time, order a kamikaze with a splash of cranberry juice. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Reef
08-14-2005, 07:53 PM
the ONLY way you can drink this is if it's served to you on the pool side by naked Brazilian supermodels.

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-14-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but it's OK to order one when you are married. The only one that matters already knows she has the balls in the relationship. But you can't do it if you are single which the OP clearly did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Huge error, magnified by the fact that he had only recently met the girl in question.

A_C_Slater
08-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Are margarita's gay?

What if it's a double margarita?

SammyKid11
08-14-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are margarita's gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, margaritas aren't gay...they've got tequila (pretty manly liquor) in them, and you definitely want to drink it with salt while eating a ginormous burrito. Now, if you get one of those sangria swirl margaritas that are pink with sugar on the rim of the glass...that's a tad homosexual for a guy.

Warik
08-14-2005, 08:13 PM
The Four Horsemen (http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/3681)

BillNye
08-14-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

362 posts, and this is your first, in OOT? Wow, Whats life outside of OOT like?

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-14-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

362 posts, and this is your first, in OOT? Wow, Whats life outside of OOT like?

[/ QUOTE ]

My first OOT post was as a pooh-bah.

scalf
08-14-2005, 08:58 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif.. yes..

and you have large breasts..

think about it...

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nothumb
08-14-2005, 09:03 PM
The only time I have drank a cosmo was at a party thrown by the two gayest men I have ever met. They were handing them out at the door as you came in.

So yeah, I'd say it's not the most manly drink.

NT

Lawrence Ng
08-14-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are margarita's gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I am a total margarita, martini, sangria kind of guy. Basically any sort of alcohol drink that some fruit, sweetness, and sugar to it. Yes I like girly drinks.

Lawrence

tonypaladino
08-14-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are margarita's gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I am a total margarita, martini, sangria kind of guy. Basically any sort of alcohol drink that some fruit, sweetness, and sugar to it. Yes I like girly drinks.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Margharitas, martinis, and sangria are NOT girly drinks.

Well a strawberry frozen margharita is, or an apple martini.

My drink is a Dirty Grey Goose Martini --and I've never had my masculinity questioned.

imported_anacardo
08-14-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are margarita's gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all pretty androgynous. Stay away from the Mudslides and [censored], and I think you can hold your head high, bra'.

Dominic
08-14-2005, 09:54 PM
I like Cosmos. And I'm all man.

Drink what you want. For every girl who smirks at you for drinking "girls" drinks, there will be 10 who think it's adorable.

08-14-2005, 09:55 PM
How come girls can drink whatever but if I a guy orders a cosmo, he's a queer ? Screw that. Order every gay drink on the menu I say . I'm not gay. Just this 9 month for the child molester woman has me all pissed.

A_C_Slater
08-14-2005, 10:02 PM
Are Manhattan's gay?

newfant
08-14-2005, 10:11 PM
I like strawberry daiquiris. It pisses me off when the bartender doesn't put whipped cream on top of it just because I'm a dude. It's reverse discrimination and it's something us male foo-foo drinkers have to endure.

imported_anacardo
08-14-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are Manhattan's gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], no! Are you gonna be the one to tell Fat Tony that he's a [censored]?

SammyKid11
08-14-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like strawberry daiquiris. It pisses me off when the bartender doesn't put whipped cream on top of it just because I'm a dude. It's reverse discrimination and it's something us male foo-foo drinkers have to endure.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the same time, you still get to have a penis and stand to urinate, so...I think it all balances out.

DasLeben
08-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Next time around, order a Red Headed Slut in front of her and then grab her boob. It's good.

ethan
08-14-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are Manhattan's gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Generally-speaking, whisk(e)y-based drinks are not gay.

Sponger15SB
08-14-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you get just some whip cream from your boyfriend's penis?

Sponger15SB
08-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Really though, I don't care what you drink, even if it is a penis.

A_C_Slater
08-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Is straight Jager considered masculine?

What about Jager Bombs?

Lots of chicks seem to like these, but it is 80 proof, so I don't know....

08-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Since you're so bent on making our gender look like pussies, perhaps you should invest in this book:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/922713/twface.gif

Tool.

Boris
08-14-2005, 10:39 PM
What you do is go to a place with a big martini list. order whatever you want. They are just the same as cosmos but fewer people will make fun of you.

imported_anacardo
08-14-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What about Jager Bombs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicks like vodka, too. There's just not that much gender-specific booze.

08-14-2005, 10:42 PM
The Four Horsemen (or sometimes called the Four Wisemen), is a pussy drink when made the way this recipe calls for. It should not be made with 1/4 shots each, but one full shot each (50-60ml each) served in a glass.

A_C_Slater
08-14-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What about Jager Bombs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicks like vodka, too. There's just not that much gender-specific booze.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not true.

I don't think I've ever seen a chick drink straight whiskey.

Clint Eastwood

Woooooooooooooot!

A_C_Slater
08-14-2005, 10:56 PM
"The only thing that seems to calm me anymore is the satisfying sound of ice dropping into a glass of J&B." --Pat Bateman

Lawrence Ng
08-14-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well a strawberry frozen margharita is, or an apple martini

[/ QUOTE ]

You just named my two favorite. Strawberry margaritas and Sour Apple Martinis... oh I feel my tits growing!

Lawrence

Edge34
08-15-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

What about Jager Bombs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jagermeister owns. Seriously.

TheCroShow
08-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Jager bombs are nice...."Jager is nice, I love drink Jager"

manpower
08-15-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I've ever seen a chick drink straight whiskey.

Clint Eastwood

Woooooooooooooot!

[/ QUOTE ]
I know a few girls who will drink straight Jack pretty regularly. However, whiskey is still a manly drink. These are just manly girls.

Go_Blue88
08-15-2005, 01:48 AM
there's some hilarious responses in this. i appreciate the brutally honest responses. i'm for sure gonna post more questions in this forum in the future.

i've got a lot to learn about the bar scene; step 2 will be learning to dress like a deuchebag. seriously, all the guys were dressed the same with lame/flaming button down shirts. i think tommorrow i'll wear my "I Heart NY" shirt and my aviators. we'll see how that one goes...

HtotheNootch
08-15-2005, 02:18 AM
Guys should never drink anything "weaker" than a Gin and Tonic or a Tom Collins.

The end.

Laomedon
08-15-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i think tommorrow i'll wear my "I Heart NY" shirt and my aviators. we'll see how that one goes...

[/ QUOTE ]

terrible idea.

Oh and regarding your original post: cosmopolitans are not what you need to be ordering if you're even remotely interested in having sex with the girl you were with. Why did you order this drink? You mentioned in your original post that you mostly drank beer, you couldn't just order a coors light or something? Were you really that interested in finding out what a [censored] cosomopolitan tasted like? Maybe it wasn't fair that you got rejected by this chick or that some dude made fun of you, but were you really that surprised?

08-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Yes you are

Talk2BigSteve
08-15-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

alright, so right now i'm in ny for the first time in my life, and last night i went to a bar where a friend of mine works. i'm not a big bar guy; it's pretty much all keg beer, cheap beer, or really bad attempts at making mixed drinks for me. so, this was really cool. anyways, i decided that i'd order every drink that i've always wanted to try.

i was talking to this really cute girl, and things seemed to be going pretty well when the waitress came up and asked what i'd like to drink. i ordered a cosmopolitan, and she [censored] smurked. anyways the girl was like, "that's a girl's drink," and basically ignored me later in the night. my buddy at the bar called me a pussy, which pretty much implies that it's a girl's drink.

the drink tastes great tho, so wtf? and it seemed like there was lotsa alcohol in it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a Chick! I don't even drink cosmos, if you want something fruity go to a gay bar. If you are in a real bar, ask what is the best they have on tap, or do few Jager Bombs and get shitfaced.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

siccjay
08-15-2005, 04:32 AM
In other words, you are so feminine that BigSteve wouldn't [censored] you.

Nelson Muntz
08-15-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i ordered a cosmopolitan

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha!

Dex
08-15-2005, 04:49 AM
On a somewhat related note...

Me, at a friend's house with a bunch of people, consuming alcohol. They're busy mixing drinks.

Them: "What do you want?"
Me: "Whatever, just make me something."

They bring me a drink. I ask what it is and they say "just drink it". Turns out it's a Malibu and Coke.

Me: "That's not bad."
Them: "YOU'RE GAY!!!!"

Give me a break.

Stellastarr
08-15-2005, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this almost as bad as ordering a Sex on the Beach? or Fuzzy navel? Worse?

Discuss...

blatz
08-15-2005, 07:14 AM
So in one of the worst Vonnegut books, Bluebeard, there is an important scene with the abstract artist where he makes a portrait out of dust and says he could not do great abstract art without being able to do the basics so well (this is out of memory...no one correct me please)

The point is, you can only drink a cosmopolitan with a bartender who knows you can drink a half a bottle of whiskey if you wanted to.

Perfect analogy?

Brainwalter
08-15-2005, 07:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So in one of the worst Vonnegut books, Bluebeard, there is an important scene with the abstract artist where he makes a portrait out of dust and says he could not do great abstract art without being able to do the basics so well (this is out of memory...no one correct me please)

The point is, you can only drink a cosmopolitan with a bartender who knows you can drink a half a bottle of whiskey if you wanted to.

Perfect analogy?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

The once and future king
08-15-2005, 07:31 AM
Jack and Coke is a girls drink. Well it is in England.

Jack and ice, thats a mans drink.

blatz
08-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Yeah, you may be right...I should never write down my 6 AM drunken brilliance, as that is the only way I can be proven to be the moran I wish I was not.

bdohaney
08-15-2005, 02:17 PM
I am all for drinking what you like. Now, that being said, it is really hard to pull off a cosmo. A screwdriver, a royal flush (great drink btw - equal parts Crown, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry), or even a glass of good red wine (my weakness) But a Cosmo is a straight up woman drink. Actually, I don't think that there is any drink in the world more womanly than a Cosmo. The REAL problem isn't the drink itself, either. It is the impression. Every drink gives a different impression. Beer, cheap domestic- I just want to get drunk, cheaply. Beer, import- I want to get drunk, and I am too good for that cheap beer. Beer, premium domestic- I am too good for the cheap beer, but I am an American, damn it! Jack/Rum and Coke, screwdriver- I just want to get drunk, and this works fine for me. Martini, non premium vodka- I really am sophisticated... No, really I am. Martini, top-shelf, $20 a shot vodka- After I finish this, wanna go for a ride in my porsche? Cheap, American white wine- I have no taste. A good (not necessarily expensive) BOTTLE of wine (with 2 glasses)- I have class, and taste, and want to get drunk, want to join me? Cosmopolitan- I am a catcher. Not to say that you can't get away with it. You just really have to work to show that your "drink impression" is the wrong one. Like, randomly punching the guy to your left in your face and then taking your first sip.

TheBlueMonster
08-15-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] then we could call him a woman

JayLear
08-15-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Buddy of mine and I drank nothing but Cosmos a few years ago for New Years Eve... I was absolutely trashed. They hit pretty hard.

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of drink or magazine, results are the same...woman.

JayLear
08-15-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How come girls can drink whatever but if I a guy orders a cosmo, he's a queer ? Screw that. Order every gay drink on the menu I say . I'm not gay.

[/ QUOTE ]
When you're trying to impress a chick in a bar, they make the rules. That's probably not the time to make a social statement. Order a beer and stake your claim. Otherwise, order your chick drink, and go home alone.

wayabvpar
08-15-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Four Horsemen (http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/3681)

[/ QUOTE ]

That is freakin' FOUL. Good way to induce vomiting though.

kyro
08-15-2005, 02:51 PM
It's OK, I'm a woman too. I can't drink beer real well. Give me a Mike's or at least something with rum in it. Mmm. Rum.

Go_Blue88
12-03-2005, 05:04 AM
Ha I forgot I made this post--good stuff. I still think that this is a great drink, and when i turn 21 in 28 days, i plan on ordering at least one.

edfurlong
12-03-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ha I forgot I made this post--good stuff. I still think that this is a great drink, and when i turn 21 in 28 days, i plan on ordering at least one.

[/ QUOTE ]

"cough" Queer "cough"

12-03-2005, 06:33 AM
Hello Go_Blue88,

Yes, as you suspected a cosmopolitan is a womans drink. However, ordering one does not make you a woman. You must continue to order them for at least one year before they will perform the operation you desire.

Yours strangely,
Bright

edfurlong
12-03-2005, 06:57 AM
Does quick reply work now?

It seems to, why are we still using this diabolical plan?

12-03-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello Go_Blue88,

Yes, as you suspected a cosmopolitan is a womans drink. However, ordering one does not make you a woman. You must continue to order them for at least one year before they will perform the operation you desire.

Yours strangely,
Bright

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just get the surgery? It won't take as long.

goofball
12-03-2005, 07:18 AM
If you're seriosuly worried about this [censored] then your penis is probably small enough that the operation won't be super painful. Isn't it great how everything works out?

Seriosuly, order what you think tastes good. Personally, I order pina coladas at the wynn all the time.

JaBlue
12-03-2005, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Seriosuly, order what you think tastes good. Personally, I order pina coladas at the wynn all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

piņa coladas are the [censored]

Marnixvdb
12-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Worse than not realizing it is a girl's drink (which i would only view as somewhat naive/ignorant), is that you care about other people thinking you drink girl's drinks.

Then again, it's easier not to care when you know these things. And they are not hard to figure out.

gabbahh
12-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Real men drink beer or strait up whisky and [censored]

gamblore99
12-03-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was talking to this really cute girl, and things seemed to be going pretty well when the waitress came up and asked what i'd like to drink. i ordered a cosmopolitan, and she [censored] smurked. anyways the girl was like, "that's a girl's drink,"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is where you smile and say, "I am manly enough to drink one, and still have plenty of manliness left over" and jokingly flex your muscles.

12-03-2005, 04:56 PM
anyways the girl was like, "that's a girl's drink," and basically ignored me later in the night.

If she is like that who cares she sounds like a bitch

jthegreat
12-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Slap her and tell her you drink what you want. Then she'll be all over you.

Rduke55
12-03-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any guy knows you always ask if she wants to do a shot and if she says no, order a beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classy /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I was at a bar and ordered a gin martini. Of course the hick sitting next to me started on that "girlie" drink. Yeah, 4 oz. of straight alcohol (which is basically what a cosmo has in it) is very sissified. The best part was that he was drinking a bud light, the chick of beers.
OP, order what you want. Do you really want a girl that judges you based on your drink? She's a [censored] if she does.

Rduke55
12-03-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack & ice .

Say it with me now: JACK. AND. ICE .

That should clear up your vaginitis right quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. Jack and coke has no place in the world.

Rduke55
12-03-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Next time, order a kamikaze with a splash of cranberry juice. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

Rduke55
12-03-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jack and Coke is a girls drink. Well it is in England.

Jack and ice, thats a mans drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

You beat me to it. Should of read the entire thread.

EMcWilliams
12-03-2005, 06:05 PM
The only way a guy should ever drink a cosmo is if he is trying to have every drink the bar offers, which might be impossible without dying. So pretty much, he should never have one.

jcmack13
12-03-2005, 06:28 PM
drink what you want. f--k the haters. the only gay drink is semen.

Pudge714
12-04-2005, 12:23 AM
I have a friend who drank a Bacardi Breezer two weeks ago because of that I and some of my friends have renamed him Stacey and or little bitch.

soko
12-04-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant.

edtost
12-04-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a friend who drank a Bacardi Breezer two weeks ago because of that I and some of my friends have renamed him Stacey and or little bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stacy's mom has got it goin on
She's all I want and I;ve waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Edt: I mhave no idea why those lyrics are relveant, but the song is awesome, so theys stay.

DarrenX
12-04-2005, 02:38 PM
I was drinking white russians pre-Lebowski- just not in public. I'd think there's a girly stigma attached to any light drink. Society sucks.

When I'm out and looking to get trashed, Irish Car Bombs until I can't find my buddy's apartment complex 2 blocks away.

When I'm going for a sophisticated hammered state, it's all about dirty martinis, Vox if it's available.

Who's with me?

12-04-2005, 05:51 PM
AS I understand it, the word cosmopolitan originated just after the end of the pelopennesian war. The term was meant to represent the idea that the whole world should come together to bring an end to all war. this was laughed off as a woman's idea, hence the magazine name and the troubling name of an otherwise good drink.

Cambarceres

ChipWrecked
12-04-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
drink what you want. f--k the haters. the only gay drink is semen.

[/ QUOTE ]

While agreeing with this in principle, for me it's vodka/tonic in summer and Jack Daniel's neat in winter.

Just this minute, though, it's Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale.

Go_Blue88
12-04-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AS I understand it, the word cosmopolitan originated just after the end of the pelopennesian war. The term was meant to represent the idea that the whole world should come together to bring an end to all war. this was laughed off as a woman's idea, hence the magazine name and the troubling name of an otherwise good drink.

Cambarceres

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true, that's actually pretty interesting.

J.A.Sucker
12-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi GoBlue,

You are a woman if you have a vagina. You are gay if you drink cosmos.

Just thought I'd clarify,

Sucker

Claunchy
12-05-2005, 12:43 AM
bdohaney,

The drink with Crown, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice is actually called a royal [censored], unless you're drinking it with a Sunday school teacher or something.

Keeping vulgarity alive,
Claunchy

Go_Blue88
12-05-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi GoBlue,

You are a woman if you have a vagina. You are gay if you drink cosmos.

Sucker

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi J.A Sucker,

You're a creep and a lil pathetic if you feel the need to pick up a hooker.
However, you're an unbelievable loser if you feel the need to take two hookers out on a date for drinks. And on this date, you actually flirt with them and converse (hence a date, but I thought I'd emphasize that you did that).

Blue