PDA

View Full Version : slip and slide?

oreogod
08-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Dont worry about the limit...its from a Broll building project Ive been working on. So its low limit...way way lower than I usually play.

No read here, really.

Maybe I should have bet, but I think the check is better IMO (and Im a big fan of betting on the end). This is up for agrument though.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Button calls.

Flop: (8 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Button calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds, Button folds.

River: (8 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero...

wheelz
08-14-2005, 08:16 AM
Yeah the board sucks, but I'd probably still bet/fold. I don't think you can really just check/fold, and bet/folding costs the same if you're behind. I don't think you'll get bluff raised often, or induce too many bluffs, and playing at this mystery low limit probably results in some gross river calls.

kamelion44
08-14-2005, 08:20 AM
If it's like alot of the loose low limit players I play with, he'll pay you off with alot of worse hands if you bet (and there are quite a few, like any ten, any three, any eight, any PP, overcard "draws") and you can safely fold to a river raise, but by the same token, he won't value bet those hands or pure bluffs. He also won't raise you with a Q, but he might value bet it if you suspiciously check it. I guess I'd probably bet, and fold to a raise.

cmwck
08-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Gotta call this bet on the end, bet I would have just bet it myself.