PDA

View Full Version : 20/40 4 handed

Fortitude
08-14-2005, 07:01 AM
This is a hand I memorized from a couple sessions ago. I don't completely remember villan but he was not an unreasonable player or especially tricky.

I open raise in SB with JKo, BB calls.

TcJs6c. I bet, BB raise, I 3-bet, BB caps, I call.

2s. check, bet.

2h. I...?

What's the line here? Bet, fold to raise? check / call? bet, call a raise? Sorry more of a read would help. I feel like I should be betting here and folding to a raise against tighter opponents and calling against more tricky / aggressive opponents. Thoughts?

stripsqueez
08-14-2005, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like I should be betting here and folding to a raise against tighter opponents and calling against more tricky / aggressive opponents. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

is some of your feeling related to the feeling there should be more money in the pot before the river ? - i'm check/calling - i have gone quitely so i'll play the river like that is right

perhaps its because i've only ever played short handed but i just dont contemplate many (if any) lines that involve folding to a river raise - it probably only happens when i have a sensational read

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

wheelz
08-14-2005, 07:32 AM
I check/call now, but I would've bet the turn and called down if raised from there