PDA

View Full Version : Hey GoT and Talk2BigSteve

wacki
08-14-2005, 03:41 AM
I have a bunch of beef cube steaks in the freezer. This is specially ordered meat. Bought the whole cow and had it specially raised. You can't buy better beef. I cooked 2 beef cube steaks on a george forman grill. I ate both of them with ketchup and A1. Cooking a third right now and I will eat this one with some Bone Suckin Sauce.

That is all.

Wacki

Dynasty
08-14-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't buy better beef....I ate both of them with ketchup and A1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible translation: I bought a fine piece of art...and then took a whiz on it.

cold_cash
08-14-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible translation: I bought a fine piece of art...and then took a whiz on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt.

Ketchup? C'mon.

wacki
08-14-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But it tastes so good.

The Bone Suckin Sauce 100x better than ketchup.

Bone Suckin is awesome.

Meat is so good. mmmmmmmm.....

I think I'll cook a fourth.

Stuey
08-14-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bought the whole cow and had it specially raised.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be interesting to know what options were available to you. Seriously.

Clearly it matters what they are feed, the drugs used, exercise, but I bet there are other things no one considers that make a big difference.

Edit: When did GoT and Talk2BigSteve start seeing each other?

Boris
08-14-2005, 04:31 AM
had it raised for you only. HA! they probably fed it a steady diet of sage brush and knapweed. no wonder you need ketchup to choke down that shoe leather.

wacki
08-14-2005, 04:39 AM
FU [censored]

That [censored] was good. Well except for one of them. Left it on the forman a little too long. Had to soak it in beer to soften it up. The other 3 were awesome though.

juanez
08-14-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bone Suckin is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh....I know, sick mind. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cnfuzzd
08-14-2005, 05:52 AM
pepper and redwine.....

peace

john nickle

Bulldog
08-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Look at me, I'm Mr. Fancy Pants. I eat specially-ordered meat!

Seriously, you were going to believe it tasted great even if it tasted like ass.

smokingrobot
08-14-2005, 01:32 PM
i agree with dynasty on this one.

you whizzed on a great piece of art.

perhaps if you seasoned your steak a little bit before dropping on the foreman. i like to add a little bit of crushed pepper and a little bit of Lawry's Garlic Salt.

its gotta be Lawry's dawg, otherwise it sucks.

JaBlue
08-14-2005, 01:36 PM
ketchup and a1?

for the love of god

AT LEAST step up to Lea and Perrins

imported_anacardo
08-14-2005, 01:38 PM
I like to believe that this is a joke.

wacki
08-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Despite the title, I think you are the only person that really understood the meaning of this thread.

The meat was awesome. I wouldn't of had it any other way.

Willluck
08-14-2005, 02:13 PM
the ketchup and A1 is a really bad idea.

you gotta cook it medium rare so that there is still blood on the plate. Then I like to put a touch of garlic salt on it, and if I feel it is a little dry I just dip it in the blood.

2+2 wannabe
08-14-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the ketchup and A1 is a really bad idea.

you gotta cook it medium rare so that there is still blood on the plate. Then I like to put a touch of garlic salt on it, and if I feel it is a little dry I just dip it in the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah dipping in blood sounds way better than A1 /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Talk2BigSteve
08-14-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a bunch of beef cube steaks in the freezer. This is specially ordered meat. Bought the whole cow and had it specially raised. You can't buy better beef. I cooked 2 beef cube steaks on a george forman grill. I ate both of them with ketchup and A1. Cooking a third right now and I will eat this one with some Bone Suckin Sauce.

That is all.

Wacki

[/ QUOTE ]

George Foreman Grill? You don't have a charcoal grill on the porch of your Double Wide Trailor?

I am sorry and I don't know if it is because of who I am, I just could not bring myself to put something called "Bone Suckin Sauce" on a steak.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

wacki
08-14-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just could not bring myself to put something called "Bone Suckin Sauce" on a steak.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are missing out.

-wacki

Talk2BigSteve
08-14-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just could not bring myself to put something called "Bone Suckin Sauce" on a steak.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are missing out.

-wacki

[/ QUOTE ]

Some how I think you are the only one in OOT who would say that I have missed out on the Bone Suckin.

GrandmaStabone
08-14-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are missing out.

-wacki

[/ QUOTE ]

Some how I think you are the only one in OOT who would say that I have missed out on the Bone Suckin.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

wacki
08-14-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never thought a gay man would say that to me.

Then again, I never thought it would be hard to convince a gay man that bone suckin was good.

-wacki

tonypaladino
08-14-2005, 11:18 PM
http://trephination.net/gallery/macros/gay_trying.jpg

Clarkmeister
08-14-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only translation: I bought a fine piece of art...and then took a whiz on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading the original post made me ill. Such a waste.

wacki
08-14-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Reading the original post made me ill. Such a waste.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny I had a lot of fun doing this. It was worth every penny IMO.

On the other hand, your reaction to my post is very similar to the one I had when reading GoT's/Steves "dining out" posts.

Stuey
08-15-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Despite the title, I think you are the only person that really understood the meaning of this thread.

The meat was awesome. I wouldn't of had it any other way.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are hard to trick yet you think everyone else is easy to fool. odd /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PoBoy321
08-15-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
George Foreman Grill?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you brought this up. Cooking steak on a George Foreman grill should be a crime. Don't get me wrong, I think that a GF grill is awesome for certain things, but not steak. It's actively designed to squeeze the juice out of your meat, why would you want that? I've found that many things I cook on there come out a little too dry.

Talk2BigSteve
08-15-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are missing out.

-wacki

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks GrandmaStabone.

GuyOnTilt
08-15-2005, 04:17 AM
Hey Wacki,

Looks like you have everybody but like three of us fooled. Nicely done. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

GoT

wacki
08-15-2005, 04:27 AM
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5976/beefcubesteak8sg.jpg

Read the label on the paper too.

codewarrior
08-15-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bone Suckin is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

must. not. comment....