PDA

View Full Version : Short Handed/Heads up forum addition

meleader2
08-14-2005, 03:10 AM
I know there's already one in the "poker" section, but when i posted some hands there i was told it was for limit players trying to make the right decisions on HU/SH situations.

from what i see there are no SH/HU forum for NL, and this area of the game as quoted in the Mid/High Stakes NL forum to be the "untapped well of NL".

I'd like to see an addition of this forum to be seen in the "Pot-Limit & No-Limit" section of 2+2.

thoughts?

Allinlife
08-14-2005, 03:13 AM
i was thinking the same..HUSH forum is basically a limit forum and i think no limit / pot limit players deserve micro/ss/mhl/sh forum just as limit players do.

BZ_Zorro
08-14-2005, 03:19 AM
This is badly needed imo.

08-14-2005, 03:40 AM
I completely agree, HU/SH is miles apart from 10-handed

MrG
08-14-2005, 08:14 AM
I am just converting to NL from Limit and am playing full ring NL. Coming from the limit forums I can say seeing all the 6-max posts here and wading through them to get at the full ring is frustrating. All the info is appreciated but having a NL shorthanded-headsup forum is a great idea. The internet spilt off internet bonus forum was not needed as badly as a NL short forum. It will make this forum more concise and focused as well. GREAT IDEA. -MrG

grouchie
08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i was thinking the same..HUSH forum is basically a limit forum and i think no limit / pot limit players deserve micro/ss/mhl/sh forum just as limit players do.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not sure a micro is really needed
but short handed is a definate need

meleader2
08-14-2005, 11:44 AM
i PMed xorbie to see what can be done about this. who knows, maybe i'll be able to moderate it.

it should definetly be inclusive with 6 max hands, that will make this a long handed forum for sure.

xcrack999
08-14-2005, 12:17 PM
how do people define short handed? 6-max? 4-handed? 3-handed?