PDA

View Full Version : I've had it; Time for the ACTUAL allin every hand HU4T study.

Daliman
08-14-2005, 12:18 AM
Well, I now have a not-so-grand total of 6 wins my last 110 SNG's, compared to 19 2nd's, and after the 2nd time tonight where I had someone outchipped 4-1 HU and allin with a 2-1 fave or more and lost, I am finally going to do what I had mentioned in a post earlier this year and many though I had actually done.

From now on, for the next 100 times I get HU4T, I will push every single hand I get in the SB. This does NOT mean I will call all allins, or push when SB limps in. There, i will use my discretion. But obviously, from my results, i am the worlds worst HU4T player. It CAN'T get any worse....

I will update nightly my W-L totals, along with chip counts when I get HU.
P.S. As I wrote this, I got HU4T with only 975 chips, and I ended up winning, due in large part to 2 hands I normally do not push(2nd one I likely do though) winning me big pots. Obviously, the poker gods are smiling upon my endeavour.

***** Hand History for Game 2531374588 *****
NL Texas Hold'em $200 Buy-in + $15 Entry Fee Trny:14818433 Level:8 Blinds(200/400) - Sunday, August 14, 00:11:55 EDT 2005
Table Table 10897 (Real Money)
Seat 10 is the button
Total number of players : 2
Seat 9: impulsion ( $5500 )
Seat 10: MsRogerClyne ( $4500 )
Trny:14818433 Level:8
Blinds(200/400)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to MsRogerClyne [ 4d 5h ]
MsRogerClyne is all-In [4300]
impulsion calls [4100].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 2c, As, 3d ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Qd ]
** Dealing River ** [ Kc ]
MsRogerClyne shows [ 4d, 5h ] a straight, ace to five.
impulsion shows [ 8d, Ac ] a pair of aces.
MsRogerClyne wins 9000 chips from the main pot with a straight, ace to five.

***** Hand History for Game 2531381489 *****
500/1000 Tourney Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) (Tournament 14818433) - Sun Aug 14 00:11:07 EDT 2005
Table Table 10897 (Real Money) -- Seat 10 is the button
Total number of players : 2
Seat 9: impulsion (1750)
Seat 10: MsRogerClyne (8250)
MsRogerClyne posts small blind (250)
impulsion posts big blind (500)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to MsRogerClyne [ 4s, Qc ]
MsRogerClyne raises (8000) to 8250
MsRogerClyne is all-In.
impulsion calls (1250)
impulsion is all-In.
Creating Main Pot with $3500 with impulsion
Creating Side Pot 1 with $6500 with MsRogerClyne
** Dealing Flop ** : [ Kd, Ks, 4d ]
** Dealing Turn ** : [ 7s ]
** Dealing River ** : [ Td ]
Moparjack: habt ihr was zu bumsen
** Summary **
Main Pot: 3500 | Side Pot 1: 6500
Board: [ Kd Ks 4d 7s Td ]
impulsion balance 0, lost 1750 [ 9s Qh ] [ a pair of kings -- Kd,Ks,Qh,Td,9s ]
MsRogerClyne balance 10000, bet 8250, collected 10000, net +1750 [ 4s Qc ] [ two pairs, kings and fours -- Kd,Ks,Qc,4s,4d ]

johnnybeef
08-14-2005, 12:22 AM
never in my life have i met someone who wines as much as you....get a life. seriously. i think i speak for the entire forum when i say that you should leave these forums asap.

ChuckNorris
08-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Sounds like you're on serious tilt.. Way to donate money. /images/graemlins/blush.gif
Why not just take a break or conduct this experiment in the $5+1's or something?

adanthar
08-14-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
never in my life have i met someone who wines as much as you

[/ QUOTE ]

oluwafemi is one thread over, I mean come on now

Oluwafemi
08-14-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
know who you're thanking.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the immortal words of Mason Malmuth:

[ QUOTE ]
nothing else needs to be said.

[/ QUOTE ]

citanul
08-14-2005, 01:29 AM
How does this differ from the original experiment, except that you are apparently intending to follow through with it this time?

citanul

AA suited
08-14-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
johnnybeef wrote:
never in my life have i met someone who wines as much as you....get a life. seriously. i think i speak for the entire forum when i say that you should leave these forums asap.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up your ass?

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How does this differ from the original experiment, except that you are apparently intending to follow through with it this time?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Citty, Citty, poor grumpy Citty....

#1 It differs because the last time all I was doing was tracking my chip total when I got HU4T and W-L, and I found out during that run that my finishes were actually a slight bit ahead of my average chips, i.e. I was winning a bit more than I should have. I got to about the 85th game or so before I lost interest.

#2. In the first post of that thread/challenge, I said that if my results were still crappy after the 100 HU4T's, I would just push every hand the next 100 and compare results, because, of course, that would give full proof, just ask easty.... Many people misunderstood it as I was doing this in the initial challenge, but this is only because they are morans....

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you're on serious tilt.. Way to donate money. /images/graemlins/blush.gif
Why not just take a break or conduct this experiment in the $5+1's or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather watch yer cat watching paint dry over growing grass than play 5+1's, and plus, the strategy isn't too far from optimal in most cases anyways.

No need to worry about me donating.....

citanul
08-14-2005, 02:18 AM
Dali,

Not grumpy, I'm actually quite interested in your experiment, but I want to know how it's going to be different this time, so when I follow along from my armchair, I'll know what I'm following. (I wouldn't like it to be like that time I tried to watch cricket and couldn't figure out the rules.)

a) could you tell us how you're going to decide if you call a push or what you do against either a raise or a complete?

b) could you tell us if you're going to consider doing the push every hand no matter what strategy at any point?

c) so this time you're not tracking the chips? or what? you're going to actually play 100? i'm still confused about what's the difference.

citanul

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
johnnybeef wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up your ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's mad that I didn't give him a reacharound last time in LV, but I'll punish him GOOD this time; sandpaper condom and tweezers to pull a backal hair with each thrust.

FieryJustice
08-14-2005, 02:19 AM
...I am strongly considering doing this as well, considering I suck at hu. A 10/14/12 distribution makes me sad, so I just might start oushing once we get ot level 8+.It couldnt hurt...at least not too much.

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Initial results.

12 sng's played
4-1 HU4T 22413 total chips starting
975 W
4242 L
2490 W
6119 W
8587 W

This definitively proves pushing every hand is MUCH better! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Funny too tho, that the 1 loss i had, I pushed 4242 into a 200 blind with J6o, and got called by JTo and lost..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Also, quick adjustment to the strategy: I will not start pushbotting unless it is 200-400 or higher, or I am below 10x BB. Pushbotting at 75-150 is not just dumb, it's RAPTOR dumb.

johnnybeef
08-14-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
johnnybeef wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up your ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's mad that I didn't give him a reacharound last time in LV, but I'll punish him GOOD this time; sandpaper condom and twezzers to pull a backal hair with each thrust.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooh, thats too bad.....i just had my back waxed yesterday. maybe ill take some hair growth pills to encourage growth by the first, cuz, that sounds like too good of an op for me to miss out on.

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
johnnybeef wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up your ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's mad that I didn't give him a reacharound last time in LV, but I'll punish him GOOD this time; sandpaper condom and twezzers to pull a backal hair with each thrust.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooooh, thats too bad.....i just had my back waxed yesterday. maybe ill take some hair growth pills to encourage growth by the first, cuz, that sounds like too good of an op for me to miss out on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you kidding? In two weeks, your back will be as hairy as Eskimo Clark's face.

ChuckNorris
08-14-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I would rather watch yer cat watching paint dry over growing grass than play 5+1's,

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!

[ QUOTE ]
and plus, the strategy isn't too far from optimal in most cases anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on what's too far. It's your money and your games, of course. I just try to make as much money as possible when I play.

Not that you should care, but I don't really find this experiment so fascinating. Are you doing this just for fun or to let off steam, or do you think that something more or less useful is going to come out of this experiment?

[ QUOTE ]
No need to worry about me donating.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't. Good luck with the games. Too bad I won't be getting heads up against you... Although your strategy probably is tougher to beat than the average $55 donks' /images/graemlins/smile.gif

johnnybeef
08-14-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
johnnybeef wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is up your ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you kidding? In two weeks, your back will be as hairy as Eskimo Clark's face.

[/ QUOTE ]

now dali, you are making skipper jealous with all of this "hair talk"

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you doing this just for fun or to let off steam, or do you think that something more or less useful is going to come out of this experiment?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take all of the above, Chuck.

P.S. I am going to abstain from a request...

[ QUOTE ]
[01:33] JohnnyBeef: puhleeeeeeeeez tell me you are about to get into a flame war with chuck norris

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AH, the old days. My fans must miss me....

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dali,

Not grumpy, I'm actually quite interested in your experiment, but I want to know how it's going to be different this time, so when I follow along from my armchair, I'll know what I'm following. (I wouldn't like it to be like that time I tried to watch cricket and couldn't figure out the rules.)

a) could you tell us how you're going to decide if you call a push or what you do against either a raise or a complete?

b) could you tell us if you're going to consider doing the push every hand no matter what strategy at any point?

c) so this time you're not tracking the chips? or what? you're going to actually play 100? i'm still confused about what's the difference.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

A. I will use my normal crappy strategy for calling pushes and deciding to raise vs completes, etc. which is get in with the best hand, and lose.

B. I did abridge my strategy a bit after discussing it with Fiery and will be pushbotting ONLY if I have less than 10x BB or the blind are 200-400 or higher.

C. I tracked the chips last time too, both cumulative and singly, although I never did post the single chip results.

To clarify, last time, all I did was play normal strategy and track my results and starting chips counts. I SAID I would pushbot if I didn't like my results, but never ended up doing it, (or needing to)

THIS time, I am pushbotting with the caveats stated, and posting the results and initial chips counts, for 100 HU4T's, and posting my results.

citanul
08-14-2005, 02:44 AM
d,

cool. good luck. and i agree that waiting for either the 10xbb or the 200/400 level is very reasonable. i think though that you should also modify it so that if you are >10bb at <200/400 with your opponent at <10bb you should push every hand. just seems nice and symmetric that way. i dunno.

going to sleep,

citanul

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
d,

cool. good luck. and i agree that waiting for either the 10xbb or the 200/400 level is very reasonable. i think though that you should also modify it so that if you are >10bb at <200/400 with your opponent at <10bb you should push every hand. just seems nice and symmetric that way. i dunno.

going to sleep,

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, just if I am. No need to give someone an easy desperation call with JTo reason to think he'll be ahead.

Newt_Buggs
08-14-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I won't. Good luck with the games. Too bad I won't be getting heads up against you... Although your strategy probably is tougher to beat than the average $55 donks'

[/ QUOTE ]
if everyone played this way at the $100s I'm almost certain that my number of 1sts would be lower, and I am certain that it would have been at the $55s

skipperbob
08-14-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But obviously, from my results, i am the worlds worst HU4T player. It CAN'T get any worse

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good mindset just prior to *STTFHUC* /images/graemlins/shocked.gifIf I didn't already think that you "STINK ON ICE", your statement would influence my sidebet/LAC action

I'm actually hoping that Gigabet doesn't show (10:1 fav); so that I can't be the "DaliDispatcher" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

skipperbob
08-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Saddest of all:...After losing in first round, you will prolly face Yugo in first match in the Loser's Bracket /images/graemlins/frown.gif

UNO - DOS - ADIOS /images/graemlins/blush.gif

AA suited
08-14-2005, 11:31 AM
HU4T means 4-1 chip lead when hu. ie: opponent <2500 chips.

so you're pushing every sb hand when you are hu4t and blinds >200/400.

ummm... arent you SUPPOSE to push with any 2 HU if you or opponent is <5BB, since it's +EV? (even assuming opponent will call with something as loose as top 50% hands.)

Daliman
08-14-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ummm... arent you SUPPOSE to push with any 2 HU if you or opponent is <5BB, since it's +EV? (even assuming opponent will call with something as loose as top 50% hands.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno where ya got the whole 4-1 thing(Heads Up 4our Times?; to me, HU4T simply means Heads Up 4or Title to me.

Daliman
08-14-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But obviously, from my results, i am the worlds worst HU4T player. It CAN'T get any worse

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good mindset just prior to *STTFHUC* /images/graemlins/shocked.gifIf I didn't already think that you "STINK ON ICE", your statement would influence my sidebet/LAC action

I'm actually hoping that Gigabet doesn't show (10:1 fav); so that I can't be the "DaliDispatcher" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mistake allin preflop crapshoot poker for deepstack poker. I'd be more than happy to be yer huckleberry on the side if ya like.

P.S> Yer going down in Trivial Pursuit too.

P.S. Will yer avatar boy be there too. Im strangely entranced by the wink.... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AA suited
08-14-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno where ya got the whole 4-1 thing(Heads Up 4our Times?; to me, HU4T simply means Heads Up 4or Title to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks like i skimmed 1st post wrong: "where I had someone outchipped 4-1 HU"

lol

raptor517
08-15-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
johnnybeef wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

citanul's penis. holla

WTF is up your ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

Daliman
08-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Tonight, 10 sng's played. 0-1, 1050 chips.

Running totals
22 Sng's played.
4-2 23463 total chips.

Daliman
08-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Tonight, 33 sng's played, 6-4, 43476 total chips
7316 W
4950 W
2560 W
7640 W
1790 L
8330 L
3025 L
4495 W
665 L
2705 W

Running totals
55 sng's played.
10-6 66939 total chips.

Daliman
08-21-2005, 02:48 AM
Tonight, 23 played, 3-1, 24718 total chips.

3325 L
7400 W
9165 W
4828 W

Running totals:
78 SNG's played.
13-7 91657 total chips.

Daliman
08-27-2005, 03:25 AM
Tonight, 27 Played, 5-7, 58516 total chips.
6620 W
4050 L
3747 W
5360 L
6060 L
8625 W
1525 L
1760 W
4244 L
3120 L
4135 L
9270 W

Running totals:
105 SNG's played
18-14 150173 total chips.

AtticusFinch
08-27-2005, 03:31 AM
So are you sticking with pretty consistent push-calling standards, or what?

Daliman
08-27-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So are you sticking with pretty consistent push-calling standards, or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, just as I outlined earlier in the thread. Has been hard a couple times, where I'm about even in chips at 200-400 and I'm against a guy who will call ANY allin if he has any face card, is suited, or connected in any way, and I get 240, shove, and get called by j4s and such, but I'm gonna stick it out. GOing pretty well really, overall; my win rate is up short term, and my average hands played per HU has dropped from probably about 30 to maybe 8,(both guesses though), so my average time spent has dropped, e.g. I play more tourneys in the same amount of time.

AtticusFinch
08-27-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my average time spent has dropped, e.g. I play more tourneys in the same amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I handn't thought of that angle. It might actually improve your hourly rate. How odd.

Forgive me for not crawling through this entire massive thread, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember you mentioning sticking to your "normal" calling standards, but I don't recall you outlining exactly what those were. Care to elaborate?

Daliman
08-27-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my average time spent has dropped, e.g. I play more tourneys in the same amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I handn't thought of that angle. It might actually improve your hourly rate. How odd.

Forgive me for not crawling through this entire massive thread, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember you mentioning sticking to your "normal" calling standards, but I don't recall you outlining exactly what those were. Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, It would take too long, but I'd guess it's vaguely Sklansky/Karlsonish, although I never did study, (much less understand) that. I go alot off reads and such, of course.

AtticusFinch
08-27-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Eh, It would take too long, but I'd guess it's vaguely Sklansky/Karlsonish, although I never did study, (much less understand) that. I go alot off reads and such, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, how can I be expected to steal your idea if your calling standards are that mushy? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pearljam
08-27-2005, 05:48 AM
This is stupid, and I have a feeling at this high a level this will significantly effect your long term ROI, but it's your money and im interesting in the results, so by all meens continue.

Daliman
08-27-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is stupid, and I have a feeling at this high a level this will significantly effect your long term ROI, but it's your money and im interesting in the results, so by all meens continue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I'm guessing you're not familiar with just how effective pushbot strategy can be. But hey, ty for calling it stupid.

pearljam
08-27-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I'm guessing you're not familiar with just how effective pushbot strategy can be. But hey, ty for calling it stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am aware that this is not that far off from what you would be doing anyway, or any good player would be doing for that matter. However you are sacrificing EV by doing this, there are some hands you should not be pushing. At this high of a level, this will cost you a good portion of your long term profits because your edge is so small.

Mr_J
08-27-2005, 01:29 PM
"I am aware that this is not that far off from what you would be doing anyway"

Then:

"this will cost you a good portion of your long term profits because your edge is so small."

The strategy isn't much different, and since edges are so small HU anyway (with this blind structure) that he probally doesn't lose much EV at all. HU will be a little quicker, HU require less though which means he can pay more attention to another game. Just a stab.

09-10-2005, 08:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Initial results.
Also, quick adjustment to the strategy: I will not start pushbotting unless it is 200-400 or higher, or I am below 10x BB. Pushbotting at 75-150 is not just dumb, it's RAPTOR dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about if he has less than 10 bb but you have more?

Apathy
09-10-2005, 09:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Initial results.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about if he has less than 10 bb but you have more?

[/ QUOTE ]

He means 10 BB "effective" stacks.

The effective stack is half of the max. amount of chips that can go into the pot Heads up.

Daliman
09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Last night, 20 played, 2-1 18392 total chips
4978 W
7730 W
5684 L

Running totals:
125 SNG's played
20-15 168565 total chips

Early results are telling me this is pretty viable, and with a bit of judiciousness in pushbotting,(I hate it when I have 40-60% of chips and have to push crap vs a known calling station, but in the interest of science..), I think I can improve on the #'s I will end up with here, but I WILL see this experiment out,(It just may take me awhile, lol).

Daliman
09-26-2005, 01:19 AM
Ok, taking forever on this, but I barely play anymore, sorry.

Anyways, new #'s for everyone;

Today, 43 SNG's played, 6-6, 67846 total chips
8730 W
5115 L
3425 W
7345 L
6285 L
5478 L
8630 W
1895 L
7612 W
1742 L
6874 W
4715 W

Running totals:
168 SNG's played
26-21 236411 total chips.

Nicholasp27
09-26-2005, 11:34 AM
when you do this, u should track how many were 200/400+ blinds to start the hu match...

icm says that you should push any2 in sb if opp is 'maniac' or tighter if blinds are 200/400 anyway

u'd expect that your win rate will be higher the larger the level that the hu match starts at

also, if you have <2k chips to start the hu match, your win rate will be less than if you have >4k

09-26-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
icm says that you should push any2 in sb if opp is 'maniac' or tighter if blinds are 200/400 anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 'maniac' setting is significantly too tight at 200/400 blinds, if not to begin with then after your first 2 or maybe 3 pushes.

Nicholasp27
09-26-2005, 11:53 AM
yeah, but after 2-3 pushes, especially if they lay down in their sb cause they don't follow the same strategy, you are gonna have them covered by a decent margin if u started out even close to their chip count hu

and even when they do open up, they still have to fold to you >50% of the time...

but u still should use caution when pushing bottom 40% of hands from sb after 3 consecutive sb pushes, even if blinds are high...but for dali's challenge, he's pushing every hand, so i think that looking at his win rate based on starting blind level and starting chip count would yield more results than just w-l

09-26-2005, 11:58 AM
agreed

Daliman
10-06-2005, 01:18 AM
OK, I'm back to playing a fair amount of SNG's, so over the last 3 days...

84 SNG's, 17-8 132624 total chips.

6210 W
4180 L
4495 W
9620 W
2385 L
6720 W
8185 W
5830 W
3242 W
2265 W
4906 L
6138 W
7135 L
8295 W
1885 L
6760 L
398 L
3750 W
3775 L
2760 L
6280 W
7070 W
5590 W
6685 W
8065 W

Running totals:
252 SNG's played
45-29 369035 total chips.

Daliman
10-07-2005, 04:09 AM
45 SNG's played tonight, 7-3,(with 1 1st without getting HU) 49455 total chips

6040 W
6550 W
7050 W
2997 W
4031 W
5740 W
1840 L
6647 L
2520 L
6040 W

Running totals:
297 SNG's played
52-32 418490 total chips

Couple things:
- I won 11 straight HU matches from yesterday to today,, (sorta/kinda 12 with the no HU win tho. YAY ME! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
- I am DEFINITELY accumulating more chips as of late than I normally do. Not quite sure why, but whereas I used to get HU with ~ 4200 on average, including for about the first 40 or so of these, I think, I am now getting HU with 6k+ a fair amount of the time, so much so that I have pulled my average start up to just under 5k per start, which makes baby jesus happy.

I am dedicating myself to playing at least 1000 215's this month and making 30k minimum, and I am about 35% the curve right now on played, but ahead on earned, but this weekend I WILL catch up, and this study should be done by saturday at the latest.

caretaker1
10-07-2005, 04:29 AM
For reference, what was your heads up win rate before you adopted this strategy?

Daliman
10-07-2005, 04:38 AM
45.63%

caretaker1
10-07-2005, 04:44 AM
TY

Daliman
10-08-2005, 02:21 AM
63 sng's played tonight, 6-10 60254 total chips.

1140 L
5761 L
1835 L
3455 L
7170 W
3895 L
5615 W
6202 W
5060 W
2484 L
1850 L
3570 W