PDA

View Full Version : Noob Datamining Query..

taylor
08-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I play strictly Sit n Gos's. I have PokerTracker. Could someone please explain to me how to Datamine 3 other Sit n Go's while I play in one. Do I just have to bring them up and then minimize them, or is there a setting I must employ to do the datamining? Basically I want to know how to datamine Sit n Go's, period. I have never done any datamining.

Also, regarding PokerTracker: I always have to 'force import' my Sit n Go Histories. Is there another way so I don't have to do this? Should I have Pokertracker opened while I'm playing or does it make no difference?

Thank you

smb394
08-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Assuming you're talking about Party/skins...

Go to File-->Auto-Import Party histories

On the "observed hands" tab, UNCHECK "Do not import observed hand history files at this time"

Back to the settings tab, click "start timer" and have this running while you play. You can force an import if necessary. HOpe this helps. Also check out our software forum and PT's own forum, they have some great info.

Jdogg
08-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Do you get HH when you aren't actually playing at a table? I dont get any if I just have a table open.

Justin

smb394
08-13-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you get HH when you aren't actually playing at a table? I dont get any if I just have a table open.

Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have PT set to auto-import observed hands?

Jdogg
08-13-2005, 10:52 PM
No that helps thanks! I was going to write something to do this, I may still for 7 card stud unless someone knows of something?

smb394
08-13-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No that helps thanks! I was going to write something to do this, I may still for 7 card stud unless someone knows of something?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea /images/graemlins/confused.gif GL