PDA

View Full Version : More sex

08-13-2005, 09:59 PM
This idea probably won't go over big with the"politically correct" crowd and maybe PETA people but you can't please everybody,especially in the search for scientific knowledge,to wit...I propose that some of our scientists both male and female be forced to have sex with a variety of animal species. Now I know some of you are initially going to balk at this idea but none of the animals are being killed, or anything bad happening to them, so I think that would please the PETA folks. I'm not sure what kind of beneficial knowledge would be gleaned from these"experiments"but we have to try. Right? And even if it turns out to be a dead-end(scientifically speaking that is) at least we know there is nothing worthwhile down that road.

Claunchy
08-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Approximately how many hours a day do you sit around thinking of lame [censored] to post?

Voltron87
08-13-2005, 10:01 PM
what is it about posters with beer in their name? why do they always suck so much?

08-13-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Approximately how many hours a day do you sit around thinking of lame [censored] to post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Merely an attempt at humor, which was obviously not appreciated by you, hopefully I will do better in the future.
Perhaps you can improve on my lame efforts.

Many

New001
08-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Your threads are funnier when you aren't trying so hard.

08-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Agreed, lame post

Many

handsome
08-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Wow, the title "More sex" perfectly illustrates the content of the post.

MrWookie47
08-13-2005, 11:50 PM
I need moewwwrew sex,. I don'tew need more liequor. Weeeeee.

mslif
08-13-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I need moewwwrew sex,. I don'tew need more liequor. Weeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we have found our first volunteer.

HopeydaFish
08-13-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This idea probably won't go over big with the"politically correct" crowd and maybe PETA people but you can't please everybody,especially in the search for scientific knowledge,to wit...I propose that some of our scientists both male and female be forced to have sex with a variety of animal species. Now I know some of you are initially going to balk at this idea but none of the animals are being killed, or anything bad happening to them, so I think that would please the PETA folks. I'm not sure what kind of beneficial knowledge would be gleaned from these"experiments"but we have to try. Right? And even if it turns out to be a dead-end(scientifically speaking that is) at least we know there is nothing worthwhile down that road.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you already doing this and this is just your way of telling us about it?

PLOlover
08-14-2005, 01:10 AM
Kinsley diddled children for science, I don't see much of a difference.

08-14-2005, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you already doing this and this is just your way of telling us about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was doin' it, OOT is the last place i'd mention it.
Some other posters mentioned how lame they thought this thread was, maybe they're right.

Many

mason55
08-14-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some other posters mentioned how lame they thought all my threads are, they're definitely right.

[/ QUOTE ]

siccjay
08-14-2005, 02:59 AM
You know, you really are the worst poster ever.

djj6835
08-14-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Merely an attempt at humor, which was obviously not appreciated by you, hopefully I will do better in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so does this mean that whole Nigerian scam thing was also a joke, because that was hilarious.

cnfuzzd
08-14-2005, 06:13 AM
wait, you want people to [censored] animals?

i might have to reconsider my opinion of you....

peace

john nickle

Bulldog
08-14-2005, 07:49 AM
How does this tool have a custom title?

08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so does this mean that whole Nigerian scam thing was also a joke, because that was hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was only too real, my friend. Unfortunately, ManyBeers has decided to spend his time pondering sex with animals, rather than sending me my money.

If he doesn't pay me soon, I think I will send an associate over to do to him what he wishes be done to animals.

trying2learn
08-14-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
08-14-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Every so often MB will inadvertently say something funny. He's like a 4 year old that way.

08-14-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Every so often MB will inadvertently say something funny. He's like a 4 year old that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the encouraging words and based on them I will continue to post in spite of the hateful words hurled my way
by the faceless buffons populating this forum. In fact I may acelerate my posting frequency. So there

Many

08-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Go to Afganistan or any other stan if you want to "experiment" with animals. Though, I think they cut your dick off if you get caught

HopeydaFish
08-14-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the encouraging words and based on them I will continue to post in spite of the hateful words hurled my way
by the faceless buffons populating this forum. In fact I may acelerate my posting frequency. So there

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

trying2learn
08-14-2005, 05:11 PM
you're the buffon, moran.

Fabian
08-14-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the OP a humor attempt? Seriously.

08-14-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the OP a humor attempt? Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh! do you really think I think we should "force" scientists to do anything. Yes it was just a lame attempt to be funny, which clearly failed.

Many

P.S. is this funny?.... SUCK MY DICK Haters

Many

Soul Daddy
08-14-2005, 05:47 PM
It'll be hilarious if it leads to your banning.

KingOtter
08-14-2005, 05:55 PM
A question I had thought to post on here, but never did is along these lines.

"If society had no taboo and morale problems with sex with animals, and your pet could consent and/or reciprocate (that is, your pet knew what was going on), would you have sex with your pet?"

08-14-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A question I had thought to post on here, but never did is along these lines.

"If society had no taboo and morale problems with sex with animals, and your pet could consent and/or reciprocate (that is, your pet knew what was going on), would you have sex with your pet?"

[/ QUOTE ]

No I would not, and I don't have any pets.

Many

Fabian
08-14-2005, 06:18 PM
I clearly had no idea. But thanks for clearing it up.

maryfield48
08-14-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All he'd have to do is not post.

08-14-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All he'd have to do is not post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well don't tell him!

Many

MrMon
08-15-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to tell you this, but PETA already endorses sex with animals. The godfather of the animal rights movement is a professor at Princeton named Peter Singer. His article on sex with animals can be found here (http://www.nerve.com/Opinions/Singer/heavyPetting/main.asp).

Ingrid Newkirk, president of PETA, and hence PETA itself, actually agrees with this guy.

siccjay
08-15-2005, 04:39 AM
Where is the cliff notes guy when you need him.

08-15-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to tell you this, but PETA already endorses sex with animals. The godfather of the animal rights movement is a professor at Princeton named Peter Singer. His article on sex with animals can be found here (http://www.nerve.com/Opinions/Singer/heavyPetting/main.asp).

Ingrid Newkirk, president of PETA, and hence PETA itself, actually agrees with this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he wrote Animal Liberation, I read that. Again my post was just a lame attempt at humor(forcing scientists, but only being concerned with the animals feelings). There nuts.

Many

MrMon
08-16-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he wrote Animal Liberation, I read that. Again my post was just a lame attempt at humor(forcing scientists, but only being concerned with the animals feelings). There nuts.

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Just goes to show how truth can be stranger than lame attempts at humor.