PDA

View Full Version : Happy as a pig in poop

Cubswin
08-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Just discovered that there are two Jimmy Johns in the DC metro area. Forget that Chipotle crap, forget Potbelly, forget Subway and Quiznos.... it's JJs from now on....

#10 Hunter Club.... best sandwich ever

Carry on....

cubs

MEbenhoe
08-13-2005, 09:55 PM
I had the #16 Club Lulu (turkey and bacon on wheat with mustard instead of mayo) with a bag of jalapeno chips and a coke for supper tonight, excellent restaurant.

Cubswin
08-13-2005, 09:57 PM
im so so horny for some JJs... looks like i need to make the trip up to College Park tomorrow as the one in Alexandria isnt open on sundays /images/graemlins/confused.gif

astroglide
08-13-2005, 09:57 PM
i think they're good, but surprisingly high in calories (enough to just go to panera bread instead)

MEbenhoe
08-13-2005, 09:58 PM
the one in la crosse has the fastest delivery service ever, when I order from there if it takes longer than 10 minutes I'm shocked, today I think was 5 minutes tops. It does help that I only live like a mile away.

Cubswin
08-13-2005, 10:00 PM
most of the calories in their sandwiches come from the mayo and cheese. they have low-fat mayo in packets if you ask for it... which puts the sandwich in the healthy range. i dont really care about calories though as i have just started training for a marathon... so i can eat whatever the hell i want /images/graemlins/smile.gif

cubs

Cubswin
08-13-2005, 10:02 PM
I used to date a girl who delivered for JJs in Champaign... best move ever. Man i miss her....