PDA

View Full Version : Some sexual content

08-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Do other species give blowjobs? I 've always wondered about this.

Many

Brainwalter
08-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Dogs will if you spread peanut butter on it.

AsiaKurosawa
08-13-2005, 09:08 PM
i saw a bat give himself a job the other day at the zoo. (maybe he was cleaning, but it was definitely dt'ing it.)

some species of monkeys trade sex (incl. oral sex) for favors/status.

A_C_Slater
08-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Bonobos, maybe?

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do other species give blowjobs? I 've always wondered about this.

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes, yes they do... (http://video.craveonline.com/video/index.php?showVideo=1141) NSFTZ (Not safe for the zoo)

But they have it all wrong

WSUchica
08-13-2005, 09:14 PM
My hamsters have definetly done some dirty stuff to each other but I think they were just lubricating for some babymaking /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I read somewhere that the only other animal besides humans to have sex for pleasure is dolphins; so im guessing that if any other animals DO give each other oral then it's for some other reason.

miajag81
08-13-2005, 09:16 PM
I saw a bear sucking himself off at the zoo once when I was younger. Also I believe chimps and other primates perform oral sex on each other.

08-13-2005, 09:16 PM
I meant do the females do the males..you know a "blowjob" not if he can do himself. I've already seen the bear.

Many

mslif
08-13-2005, 09:22 PM
I do not think so as animals have sex in order to procreate and not for pleasure (except for dolphins I think, but can you imaging a dolphins giving a BJ, they are not "designed for it").

A_C_Slater
08-13-2005, 09:25 PM
I know for a fact that the Bonobo primates have sex for pleasure.

AsiaKurosawa
08-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Sexual intercourse plays a major role in Bonobo society, being used as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution and post-conflict reconciliation, and as favors traded by the females in exchange for food. Bonobos are the only non-human apes to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: tongue kissing, face-to-face vaginal intercourse, oral sex, genital rubbing between females, and "frottage" between males. This happens within the immediate family as well as outside of it. Bonobos do not form permanent relationships with partners. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo)

I guess it was the bonobos /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mslif
08-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I stand corrected:

"Sexual intercourse plays a major role in Bonobo society, being used as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution and post-conflict reconciliation, and as favors traded by the females in exchange for food. Bonobos are the only non-human apes to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: tongue kissing, face-to-face vaginal intercourse, oral sex, genital rubbing between females, and "frottage" between males. This happens within the immediate family as well as outside of it. Bonobos do not form permanent relationships with partners"

08-13-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do not think so as animals have sex in order to procreate and not for pleasure (except for dolphins I think, but can you imaging a dolphins giving a BJ, they are not "designed for it").

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I can imagine it, but your point is well taken.

Many

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 09:42 PM
'frottage'? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

miajag81
08-13-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dry-humping.

WSUchica
08-13-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I stand corrected:

"Sexual intercourse plays a major role in Bonobo society, being used as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution and post-conflict reconciliation, and as favors traded by the females in exchange for food. Bonobos are the only non-human apes to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: tongue kissing, face-to-face vaginal intercourse, oral sex, genital rubbing between females, and "frottage" between males. This happens within the immediate family as well as outside of it. Bonobos do not form permanent relationships with partners"

[/ QUOTE ]

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks. There's my something new for today.

Gimmick account on the way.....

A_C_Slater
08-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Bonobos and Chimpanzees are very closely related. Next to Chimpanzees we are most closely related to Bonobos.

At some point in the evolutionary time line we diverted into the Chimpanzee (territorial, repressed, violent) mentality and away from the Bonobo line (24/7 Orgies.)

There is an explanation for this, but I don't feel like typing it all out here, but it has to do with abundance of food (that the Bononbos had and allowed them to live laid back and sedentary lives) while the Chimps lived in a more scarce enviroment and thus had to become nomadic and therefore territorial and hierarchial (Alpha male protects the nomadic tribe from predators and thus he monopolizes the poon.)

Many primatologists believe that had humanity's orgins occured in a Garden of Eden enviroment, then we would all be constantly fuking one another.

mslif
08-13-2005, 09:52 PM
That's very interesting, are some type of zoologist?

Claunchy
08-13-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the opposite of correct. ALL animals except for humans have sex only for pleasure. They're driven by the instinctual desire to [censored] something. Only humans are capable of rationalizing sex as purposeful.

WSUchica
08-13-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the opposite of correct. ALL animals except for humans have sex only for pleasure. They're driven by the instinctual desire to [censored] something. Only humans are capable of rationalizing sex as purposeful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if this is true. Animals do it because, like you said, they are "driven by the instinctual desire" this doesn't mean they do it for pleasure. Humans go out of their way to avoid reproduction and have sex specifically for the pleasure aspect. This is how I see it anyway /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Claunchy
08-13-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if this is true. Animals do it because, like you said, they are "driven by the instinctual desire" this doesn't mean they do it for pleasure. Humans go out of their way to avoid reproduction and have sex specifically for the pleasure aspect. This is how I see it anyway /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I suppose you could make the argument that "God" programmed the instinctual desire into animals in order to make procreation possible, but do you actually think a cocker spaniel has any interest in preserving its lineage?

08-13-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who the fvck invents that word... jeez.

Many

mslif
08-13-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually french

WSUchica
08-13-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I suppose you could make the argument that "God" programmed the instinctual desire into animals in order to make procreation possible, but do you actually think a cocker spaniel has any interest in preserving its lineage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm you're right, I'm not really sure. While I don't think that animals pair up and think "it's that babymaking time again" I don't really think they do it because they particularly enjoy it. Otherwise why wouldn't they just be getting it on all the time? What else do they have going on?

I guess this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3137123&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) is the only real way to find out /images/graemlins/shocked.gif See if they keep calling back for more lovin'

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually french

[/ QUOTE ]

WEE WEE! /images/graemlins/blush.gif (I'm expanding my horizons into international culture) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually french

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, it comes from the art of taking a 'rubbing' with paper and charcoal from, say, a gravestone or something. That gives it perspective for me.

As for the other stuff I encountered.... I feel dirty... must bathe now..... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

BillNye
08-14-2005, 01:07 AM
http://www.adammckee.com/images/monkey2.jpg

discussion over

HopeydaFish
08-14-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.adammckee.com/images/monkey2.jpg

discussion over

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one satisfied looking monkey.

I envy that monkey. /images/graemlins/frown.gif