PDA

View Full Version : [censored] out: A contest

[censored]
08-13-2005, 06:48 PM
It's pretty clear that I have been operating on a near brillant level of posting the last month or so in OOT. Damn near half of the best threads have either been started or caused by me. But operating at this high a level takes its toll and I want to go out on top.

So here's the deal, if I post in the OOT before October 1, the first person to PM receives $100. unless your thinman then you get nothing.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty clear that I have been operating on a near brillant level of posting the last month or so in OOT. Damn near half of the best threads have either been started or caused by me. But operating at this high a level takes its toll and I want to go out on top.

So here's the deal, if I post under this account in the OOT before October 1, the first person to PM receives $100. unless your thinman then you get nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Soul Daddy
08-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Since I assume you have him on ignore, I'll summarize. Do alter egos apply?

trying2learn
08-13-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't imagine it's going to be THAT easy to get a reply out him. he's gone, and it's probably safe to assume he'll be posting and lurking on one of many other accounts.

MelK
08-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Bring back Jeremy!

Jeremy rulez

Soul Daddy
08-13-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't imagine it's going to be THAT easy to get a reply out him. he's gone, and it's probably safe to assume he'll be posting and lurking on one of many other accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There are plenty of ways to clarify this, and [censored] is smart enough to realize that. Yes, it does apply to N_C as well, and only to OOT.

Dynasty
08-13-2005, 07:01 PM
This post is definitely

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/v_humorbug_54f379b040.jpg

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This post is definitely

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/v_humorbug_54f379b040.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

dude...dont do that crap when I have nachos in my mouth...paramedics where almost enroute /images/graemlins/grin.gif

zoomOut
08-13-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So here's the deal, if I post in the OOT before October 1, the first person to PM receives $100. unless your thinman then you get nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brainwalter
08-13-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if ThinMan PM's first, does the second PM win $100? I don't want to see you form an unholy alliance and use him to exploit a loophole you created.

WackityWhiz
08-13-2005, 07:49 PM
not fair, i'm on his ignore list, haha

oneeye13
08-13-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty clear that I have been operating on a near brillant level of posting the last month or so in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

to who? you?

08-13-2005, 09:27 PM
This thread sucks harder than I do.

kerssens
08-13-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What an obscure account.

08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm in love.

Talk2BigSteve
08-13-2005, 10:29 PM
All these damn contests!!!

Here you go, If you ever catch me in a wedding chapel getting married to a woman, I will call my broker and transfer all 1642 shares of IBM stock in my retirement account(Current Value 82.19 per share = $134,955.98) out of my name and in to yours.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

08-13-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you could have said: "My recent posts, having coruscated into brilliant lyrical masterpieces......" You could have said that... but you didn't .

Many

SaltCocka Qwn3d
08-13-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are [censored] deluded.

If you think we should celebrate your abusive moderation of OOT because it led to a bunch of endless discussion threads, you are crazy.

Your latest posts about INXS showed you as out of touch with what is going on in the world.

The threads you start now are basically [censored] crap, and don't compare to the Ms. OOT stuff you used to do.

HopeydaFish
08-13-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome /images/graemlins/smile.gif