zoomOut
08-13-2005, 06:32 PM
um that does not look that good.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But, but, but....there's chips under there somewhere! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

imported_anacardo
08-13-2005, 06:35 PM
No doubt tasty, but they LOOK busy as hell.

This all really hinges on the guac.

Howzit?

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No doubt tasty, but they LOOK busy as hell.

This all really hinges on the guac.

Howzit?

[/ QUOTE ]

asuh aseuhe 4jbbvcs 24890uwgf

Ooops! Sorry, was typing with my mouth full, how rude...

They great, but the guac is a little less guacky then I would like...

Soul Daddy
08-13-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif That looks awesome. Better with chips on the side, but awesome nonetheless.

08-13-2005, 06:53 PM
I don't think that qualifies as nachos, it is more like 3 meals and 6 runs to the toilet

mslif
08-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Is that a carrot on top? I have never had carrots on my nachos... But again I live in Denver and the nachos here suck.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that a carrot on top? I have never had carrots on my nachos... But again I live in Denver and the nachos here suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, but thats a Mexican carrot! Pickeled in the jar with the jalepenos....mmm mmm hot /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mslif
08-13-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, but thats a Mexican carrot! Pickeled in the jar with the jalepenos....mmm mmm hot /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds yummy. I am hungry now... and I don't have nachos /images/graemlins/frown.gif I need a hug

imported_anacardo
08-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, that's just in with the japs.

Tasty as hell.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds yummy. I am hungry now... and I don't have nachos /images/graemlins/frown.gif I need a hug

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

oh wait...that's the tounge heheheheh

this guy
08-13-2005, 06:58 PM
That picture looks disgusting, it probably looks much better in person. The guacamole looks really dark, most of the guac I've had is a much lighter green.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That picture looks disgusting, it probably looks much better in person. The guacamole looks really dark, most of the guac I've had is a much lighter green.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, the photographers a noob and didn't adjust the camera, its much lighter...

Vince Young
08-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Why is the picture copyrighted? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is the picture copyrighted? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i was waiting for that....I am obviously paranoid about people stealing my nachos... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

its just habit when i run my resize photoshop action...

Luzion
08-13-2005, 07:20 PM
These ARE nachos right? Where did all the cheese go? I only see a few shreds of cheese in the lower left... but at least they used real shredded cheese instead of the nacho cheese glop

mslif
08-13-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

oh wait...that's the tounge heheheheh

[/ QUOTE ]

Feeling better now... Thanks /images/graemlins/wink.gif

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These ARE nachos right? Where did all the cheese go? I only see a few shreds of cheese in the lower left... but at least they used real shredded cheese instead of the nacho cheese glop

[/ QUOTE ]

It's multiple layers of happiness...

Chips then cheese, then beans (to melt the cheese), then meat (carne asada), then pico, then HOT sauce, then guac, then jalapenos, then...

well...then you haul-ass home to eat it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mike l.
08-13-2005, 07:26 PM
that photo got me hard. thanks.

touchfaith
09-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Once again...I have Nachos (and you don't).

Be jealous at your own pace.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
09-05-2005, 09:38 PM
that looks good, but it does not look like nachos. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Voltron87
09-05-2005, 09:43 PM
so if we had all the kids do a freestyle rap contest, what are the old folks going to do to to settle their arguments? a nap off? who can find their reading glasses first? bingo? who can stay up longest watching game shows and the price is right?

Sooga
09-05-2005, 09:44 PM
is that carne asada? the nachos place near me has heavenly nachos, and they use carne asada in it.... now that i've had those, going back to crappy ground beef nachos is impossible /images/graemlins/frown.gif

dblgutshot
09-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Looks like you need a lot more nachos, but that looks great!

touchfaith
09-05-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is that carne asada? the nachos place near me has heavenly nachos, and they use carne asada now.... now that i've had those, going back to crappy ground beef nachos is impossible /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt about that. Carne Asada is addicting and there's no going back.

I'm a Chile Verde guy myself, but that doesn't work well on nachos. But I've had the Verde from just about everyplace in the South Bay and sometimes catch myself reaching for the mexican bread (tortilla's) when I eat nachos...

It's mildly frustrating.

TheBlueMonster
09-05-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But, but, but....there's chips under there somewhere! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, but but but...it still looks like feces (and greenbeans) /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

touchfaith
09-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Oh mannnn...I think I'm gunna die. I really shouldn't eat these damn things so fast

Dominic
09-05-2005, 10:04 PM
...at McMullins in Vegas, next to the Orleans. That's right, nachos with all the fixin's made with potato chips, and not regular nachos.

It's more addictive than crack.

antidan444
09-05-2005, 10:05 PM
http://www.postmortemstudiorental.com/images/Medical%20Equipment/09%2024/Datascope%20Monitor%20Defibrillator.JPG

gorie
09-05-2005, 10:40 PM
i don't think you could pay me to eat that.

tonypaladino
09-05-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Settles it. Gorie is 100% a girl. (I never doubted you)

TheBlueMonster
09-05-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh mannnn...I think I'm gunna die. I really shouldn't eat these damn things so fast

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I think I'm nauseous

HopeydaFish
09-05-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Settles it. Gorie is 100% a girl. (I never doubted you)

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be a girl too. To me, it looks like somebody alternated between puking and taking a dump in that container.

antidan444
09-05-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To me, it looks like somebody alternated between puking and taking a dump in that container.

[/ QUOTE ]

That cured my hunger pangs.