PDA

View Full Version : 9 months. 9 months !!

08-13-2005, 05:02 PM
That's all that lafabre or whatever chick got for having sex with a 13 year old boy. God damn. WTF. 9 months and now she'll be rich as hell after she gets done writing her book. She basically just won the lottery.

BTW, she'll be out in 4 months since she probably serves 50 % of her time.

James Boston
08-13-2005, 05:07 PM
That sucks. I know it's been said already, but no way does a male teacher get off with 9 months after he has sex with a 13 year old girl.

krazyace5
08-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Part of the agreement is no profiting from it.

Besides they want her out in time to have the baby.

[censored]
08-13-2005, 05:09 PM
This doesn't bother me because I don't pretend that women and men are equal.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-13-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wahh0000000t

James Boston
08-13-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But the situations where the law falls on the side of equality, and the situations where it sides with inequality are pretty unfair.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No profiting what-so-ever, or for an amount of time, like with jurors?

Seems it would be hard to enforce either way

[censored]
08-13-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But the situations where the law falls on the side of equality, and the situations where it sides with inequality are pretty unfair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in this case.

08-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Men and women aren't equal. Ok, what does that mean ? I'm not saying we are equal but I'm not sure how it applies here. We have a law that is supposed to treat us equally, though. If we are more important and more of societal burdens are on us, then men should be doing less time. Yeah !!!

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-13-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Men and women aren't equal. Ok, what does that mean ? I'm not saying we are equal but I'm not sure how it applies here. We have a law that is supposed to treat us equally, though. If we are more important and more of societal burdens are on us, then men should be doing less time. Yeah !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

well...

I think in many situations a 13 year old boy would be quite happy to have sex. However a 13 year old girl getting plowed by an adult is dramatically different. do you see why?

James Boston
08-13-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not in this case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I somewhat agree. The victim here is probably much less traumatized than they would be were the roles reversed, but I still think she's getting off too easy. It sets a bad precedent to say, "young boys aren't bothered as much by things like this, so it's not as big of a deal."

zoomOut
08-13-2005, 05:38 PM
what kind of weirdo is she that she's attracted to a smallish version of a man? Is she insane?

[censored]
08-13-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what kind of weirdo is she that she's attracted to a smallish version of a man? Is she insane?

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly

08-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Ok, so men get the huge shaft in the courtroom. I can handle that provided it is made up for in other areas. Can someone name some areas ? I guess we make more money than women overall. We might make about 5 % more. Whoopee. Does that compare to losing 5 years of your life ? I don't think so.

Sponger15SB
08-13-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think in many situations a 13 year old boy would be quite happy to have sex. However a 13 year old girl getting plowed by an adult is dramatically different. do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't say that I do.

I only have sex with 13 year old boys.

imported_anacardo
08-13-2005, 05:54 PM
But you're plowing my wife this very instant!

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Men and women aren't equal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Men and women are equal. They're just different.

08-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I guess she had trouble picking up guys at a night club ? WTF. Not sure about you but I hit on at least 5 women whenever I go to a nightclub. I usually get turned down all 5 times, too. I never did run into a chick that will screw anything.

Do you think that kid that jumped from the upper deck at that Yankee's game will get more time than the child molester ? I think he will.

[censored]
08-13-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not equal then now is it.

08-13-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't think men and women are equal. Women are just stupid. Do you know how low our taxes would be without women ?

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the context. Which would you say is better?

[censored]
08-13-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on the situation.

however I see what you are saying now. good point. My point was it is silly to expect identical treatment in all areas including this one.

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on the situation.

however I see what you are saying now. good point. My point was it is silly to expect identical treatment in all areas including this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's why this chick (Pamela, I believe we're talking about) got off so light. That good ole boy judge took one look at her, remembered his own Jr. High days, and said, "Sheeeeeyut. 120 days."

krazyace5
08-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Exactly women are only equal if it benefits them in some way otherwise you should be the man and do twice the amount of work for the same pay, I could go on and on....

08-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Congragulations!...oh , I thought....never mind.

zoomOut
08-13-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think men and women are equal. Women are just stupid. Do you know how low our taxes would be without women ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I know a guy who worked at the Cincinnati airport driving baggage carts and fueling planes. He said there were girls who worked there who were too lazy and weak to do their part and would get the guys to do it for them. Now that's stupid.

scotty34
08-13-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so men get the huge shaft in the courtroom. I can handle that provided it is made up for in other areas. Can someone name some areas ? I guess we make more money than women overall. We might make about 5 % more. Whoopee. Does that compare to losing 5 years of your life ? I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't have sex with a 13 year old girl, and there won't be a problem.

ChipWrecked
08-13-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Just don't have sex with a 13 year old girl, and there won't be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww! Buzzkill.

jakethebake
08-15-2005, 09:09 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

TheCroShow
08-15-2005, 11:34 AM
wtf? that's pretty lame, i was hoping this ho would get LIFE in prison!

sure it's easy for you morans to say "the boy was happy to have sex with a hottie, i'd hit that every day and twice on sunday!" CLEVER! BRILLIANT!!! you guys rule!

imagine how screwed his outlook on sex will be as he grows up. i cannot imagine.

jakethebake
08-15-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
imagine how screwed his outlook on sex will be as he grows up. i cannot imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. clearly [censored] a hot teacher will ruin his outlook on sex. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Duffman
08-15-2005, 12:09 PM
If you guys think that there are no 13 year old girls that would like to have sex with 30 year old men you have been living under a rock for the past couple of years.

9 months is a joke. If I had sex with a 16 year old right now (im 19) I'd get put away for longer.

Christ even Martha Stewart got put away for longer.

Bullshite.

lighterjobs
08-15-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she's pregnant? that kid must have some good sperm.

beta1607
08-15-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is only while she is still on probation, which will likely be a long time