PDA

View Full Version : Two monotone flops

private joker
08-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Same 3/6 session as in Shant's KK post below.

Hand 1:

A limper or two to me in LP, I raise with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif. Jason_t, who has been playing LAGgy most of the night (because he will fight to the death the perception that he is a nit -- which he is not. He is actually a fish), calls in one of the blinds (can't remember if SB or BB), limpers call.

Flop is 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif. Jason bets out, folded to me, I raise, he 3-bets, I cap, Jason calls.

Turn is 9/images/graemlins/club.gif. Jason bets, I call.
River is a non-heart brick. Jason bets, I call.

Hand 2:

One limper to me in LP with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, and I raise. Klepton, who just sat down not too long ago and has no image at the table, calls from one of the blinds (can't remember SB or BB).

Flop is 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif. Klepton bets out, folded to me, I raise, Klepton 3-bets. I think about the Jason_t hand and call.

Turn is T/images/graemlins/club.gif. Klepton bets, I call.
River is non-spade brick. Klepton bets, I call.

jason_t
08-13-2005, 09:24 AM
There was one limper; I cold called in the SB.

Chris Daddy Cool
08-13-2005, 10:08 AM
why did you cap the flop in hand 1?

hand 2 is fine too, though i'm more inclined to believe jason than i would klepton, because he's a thief.

SackUp
08-13-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
though i'm more inclined to believe jason than i would klepton, because he's a thief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic - funny on sooo many levels. HA!

Oh and I call the 3bet in each and call down UI and if no 4flush comes.

private joker
08-14-2005, 02:58 PM
I misplayed both hands.

In Hand 1 Jason_t had JTs for the flopped flush and MHING.
In Hand 2 Kelpton had 85o and MHIG.