PDA

View Full Version : NEPC First Event

Vince Lepore
03-26-2003, 07:03 AM
O.K. folk, I'm gonna play the first event at the NEPC. $200 Seven Card Stud. I hope the "Fossilman" plays. I love his action.

O.K so what's my game plan? Go ahead let's hear it. Yes I'm a pretty good stud player. So tell me what I need to do to win.

Vince

scalf
03-26-2003, 08:34 AM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif vince, the only luck i have had has been stud tournies...i got lucky...river full house against made flush on fifth street..etc...

you gotta pick your spots, but you gotta get lucky to win...the top prize...if you're really going for it remember that....the only other pertinent fact: you are the vince; and your opponent is not...gl /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif

Greg (FossilMan)
03-26-2003, 12:33 PM
There is almost no chance I'll be playing in this event.

So, your game plan should be to make sure you arrive in time to sign-up. After that, with me out of the way, your natural skills almost guarantee a win.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

Myrtle
03-27-2003, 09:24 AM
Before you sit down, pull your chair out from the table, walk around it in a counter-clockwise direction chanting " I AM a good stud player!" for at least three circumnavigations. Watch your opponents closely for their reactions to this move. See if you can pick up any tells......My grandmother swore by this move, and she was 100% Sicilian. Will probably see you there on Thursday, so you can let me know if it worked??

The Prince
03-27-2003, 10:05 AM
Vince!

My advice would be to win your last hand. If you can achieve this, I expect a pretty nice result. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

And BTW, I shall be there on Thursday night, playing in the NL event on Friday.

(and I still owe you that 20 bucks)

Good luck!