PDA

View Full Version : 3/6 - 10K stat check

DaSpade
08-13-2005, 04:01 AM
I know the sample size is small, but, please review the stat and help me plug any leaks at the budding stages itself. I might be running good and I know my post flop play needs lots of improvement. These 10K hands were played mostly while 2-tabling. I might add more hands and another table once I achieve a better/consistent win rate.
Any comments are greatly appreciated.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/DaSpade/3_6_10K6Max.gif

New001
08-13-2005, 04:04 AM
You're very passive on the flop, and you could probably find a few more profitable hands to play/raise.

ArturiusX
08-13-2005, 04:05 AM
Sorta tight preflop too, you raise ok, but you might find a few more limps.

Guy McSucker
08-13-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I completely disagree. He's 20/12 preflop so could comfortably afford to raise a lot more.

Guy.

ArturiusX
08-13-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I completely disagree. He's 20/12 preflop so could comfortably afford to raise a lot more.

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], misread. Yeah, I'm 25/18 in 3/6 and people still call me tight /images/graemlins/cool.gif

trentcroad
08-13-2005, 05:51 AM
I think u could increase your blind steals too!

villafan
08-13-2005, 05:56 AM
It looks like you can value bet the river a bit more.

Roy6
08-13-2005, 06:16 AM
any comments on Saw Flop not a Blind? 16.45% seems too little for me. Also, I would C/R more.
VPIP SB of 23 is standard for this blind structure?

IGMorton
08-13-2005, 06:23 AM
If you just attempted more blind steals, your PFR, VPIP and probably BB/100 would all fall in line with the norm.

DaSpade
08-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Thank you all for the responses.

[ QUOTE ]
You're very passive on the flop, and you could probably find a few more profitable hands to play/raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I tend to slow down when some one is betting into me after my preflop raise, especially if the player is a TA-A....may be I am giving too much respect?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, could you elaborate pls. Do you mean....I need to add more raising hands or ....? I usually enter into the pot with a raise unless there are 2-3 limpers and I have a limping hand. I dump the hand if I can't 3-bet with it--leak?

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like you can value bet the river a bit more.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you are right. I am checking down middle pair-strong kicker or top pair-weak kicker too often. I will work on that.

[ QUOTE ]
any comments on Saw Flop not a Blind? 16.45% seems too little for me. Also, I would C/R more.
VPIP SB of 23 is standard for this blind structure?

[/ QUOTE ]

Comments on this pls. I read Ulysses's post where he says to play tighter from the blinds for atleast the first 10K hands. I did not play back at the TA-A players' obvious steal raises out of the blinds with marginal hands especially from the SB. I need to work on my steal/re-steal play.

[ QUOTE ]
I think u could increase your blind steals too!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you just attempted more blind steals, your PFR, VPIP and probably BB/100 would all fall in line with the norm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will work on it for sure.

Thank you all again - I am not really a math guy and do not have any idea what these numbers really mean. I just wanted to know if I am heading in the right direction.

Guy McSucker
08-13-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Guy, could you elaborate pls. Do you mean....I need to add more raising hands or ....? I usually enter into the pot with a raise unless there are 2-3 limpers and I have a limping hand. I dump the hand if I can't 3-bet with it--leak?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was mainly just disagreeing with the other poster who said to add more limps. He's now noticed he misread the stats so everybody's happy nowadays.

Folding to a raise if you don't want to 3-bet is a good plan.

You could loosen up a little, adding more hands to open-raise (probably extending your range with smaller suited aces and high card hands like KJs), but it's by no means essential.

Focus on the post-flop.

Guy.