PDA

View Full Version : routine

alta_chuttes
08-13-2005, 03:28 AM
Opponent is 35/15 over 100 hands. Seemed capable and able to consider a move.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks.

River: (4 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 6 BB

Anybody bet A high on any river card? Doesn't he check behind soem A highs he might call a river bet with, maybe even K or Q highs. Is he likely to have a missed straight draw?

Do anything else? I hate the river card but was obliged to call.

Jgents
08-13-2005, 06:27 AM
Maybe he hit a garbish pair of deuces or fours and was afraid you had a ten on the turn so he checked it thru but I doubt it. It's possible he's on the flush draw and raised the flop for a free card. But it's more likely possible he has nothing. The chances he has nothing far outweight the flush draw possiblity and getting 5:1 on a river call on this rageddy board, barring a specific read, I call.