PDA

View Full Version : WTF story of the day...

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 01:15 AM
WTF?

What is wrong with some people??

"Man" caught on tape running over ducks (http://www.kron.com/Global/story.asp?S=3716112) (News story, unlinkable video within link).

Are people really this stupid/evil? I don't care if he had duck tags on his car or not, this is just wrong...on many levels.

Genetic defect? Body taken over by demons? Is it even duck season???

Some peoples kids... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm as big an [censored] as the next guy, but at least I can pick a fight (virtual or not) with someone that can fight back.

WTF?

08-13-2005, 01:34 AM
I used to live in Campbell and have washed my car there many times. .. as for the duck killer I have nothing to say.

Many

Ogre
08-13-2005, 01:39 AM
OMG me and my cousin were going to do this about a week ago when there were 20 ducks in the middle of my road. But unfortunatly there were too many young witnesses around. we easily could have taken them all with 1 swooop because of his body kit.

Willluck
08-13-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A man who may have intentionally run over and killed 10 ducks is wanted by police.

[/ QUOTE ] I can't stop laughing.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OMG me and my cousin were going to do this about a week ago when there were 20 ducks in the middle of my road. But unfortunatly there were too many young witnesses around. we easily could have taken them all with 1 swooop because of his body kit.

[/ QUOTE ]

5 year olds? Yes.
Midgets? Yes.

DUCKS!?!?! No.

astroglide
08-13-2005, 02:27 AM
i don't care whose kid he is, whose boyfriend or husband, whose brother. he is a [censored] worthless piece of [censored]. i would probably run over this guy with a car if given a no-risk opportunity, and i would happily beat the living [censored] out of him in the non-hypothetical world. i might actually take the time to track the case and write him a letter while he's in jail to let him know how nice it is to be free, and that i'm glad he's there and his life is [censored].

Boris
08-13-2005, 02:29 AM
that guy is sick. probably a serial killer in the making.

EliteNinja
08-13-2005, 03:20 AM
Wow, man.
That is just terrible.
I really hope they find this guy.

Ducks are awesome. I wouldn't want them to be harmed. Respect all life. I don't even kill spiders in my house. I put them in my hand and set them free in my garden outside.

08-13-2005, 01:54 PM
I do this too, but sometimes I am too aggresive in my attempts to catch them and they get crushed...I still throw them outside though.

Many

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Ok, you guys are getting a bit too Autobaun Society with the insects freedom thing.

For the record, I have no problems killing or running over bugs.

Hell, I've even killed the Texas State Bird before (Mosquitos) /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

TheIrishThug
08-13-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A man who may have intentionally run over and killed 10 ducks is wanted by police.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A man ... is seen running over several of the ducks at least five times.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it was once, then sure u can say that he might have been intentionally doing this. but he [censored] hit then 5 times. then got out and beat them. WTF!!! is video not enough to prove a person's guilt anymore?

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A man ... is seen running over several of the ducks at least five times.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it was once, then sure u can say that he might have been intentionally doing this. but he [censored] hit then 5 times. then got out and beat them. WTF!!! is video not enough to prove a person's guilt anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it's just 'cover your ass from letigation' wording.

We all know it was intentional from the video, but we still need to kinda go through the whole 'innocent until proven guity' thing...

Conviction by the media I think we can all agree is a bad thing in general.

MagicMan08
08-13-2005, 02:49 PM
I can't help but laugh how this story made like top news, this dude is so busted, unless he was in a total different state...what a sucker and a loser.

nervous
08-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Sometimes you just have to ask, "What the [censored] have the ducks done to you?"

DCJ311
08-13-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Running over ducks certainly is a nice way to let out some stress after a long day working at McDonalds.

08-13-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, you guys are getting a bit too Autobaun Society with the insects freedom thing.

For the record, I have no problems killing or running over bugs.

Hell, I've even killed the Texas State Bird before (Mosquitos) /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I kill bugs, but the only ones in my place are usually spiders. If I can I try and catch them and throw them out.
Some I kill.

Many

08-13-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, man.
That is just terrible.
I really hope they find this guy.

Ducks are awesome. I wouldn't want them to be harmed. Respect all life. I don't even kill spiders in my house. I put them in my hand and set them free in my garden outside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the guy with the Mortal Kombat fatality avatar