PDA

View Full Version : IGMPAY Bonus

UOPokerPlayer
08-12-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm sure this is a pretty big bonus for Empire and Intertops, as well as Party. I just cleared my sign-up bonuses on Empire and Intertops and then deposited 500 for Empire under IGMPAY bonus code. I had previously cashed out my Empire account and 'moved' the money through neteller to clear the bonus at Intertops. My bonus had immediately elapsed at Empire. Any reason for this? Can I call Empire and get help for this? Also, I cashed out of Intertops after I cleared the bonus there, did I screw myself out of the IGM bonus there as well. Anyway to fix it?

Help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you.

KeysrSoze
08-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Email or call them, I did and got this reply:

Thank you for contacting customer support.

I can see that you have made a deposit of $500 today at 17.03 EST using IGMPAY. The bonus has elapsed due to a system error here and therefore I have reinstated it.

You need to play 500 raked hands by 4th September at 17.20 EST to have the $100 released to your account.

I hope that this meets with your satisfaction and if you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

SuitedSixes
08-13-2005, 12:57 AM
I use IGM to fund my Party account, but I want to do IGMPAY for Empire. The problem is that when I go to do the deposit they ask for the two deposit amounts that were made to my account, I have no idea what these were. Any ideas?

JinX11
08-13-2005, 01:36 AM
The deposits should be the same as what was made when you were setting up to use IGMPay through Party.

I had troubles doing exactly this, as well. If the deposits that were made for Party were made so long ago that you dont remember the amounts, email the IGM support email address and tell them you did not receive the deposits in your bank account. They'll re-send them - you should see them in your back account within 2 or 3 days....

However, if you have the Party IGM deposits and they simply are not working, email them and tell them so. They'll go ahead and validate your account for usage (this is the scenario I fell into).

grouchie
08-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Empire is doing the same thing for me.
The problem I am having is that IGMPay NEVER deposited anything into my account when i set it up via party.
I just got asked a bunch of questions pertaining to my past, and viola, I had access.

So, I emailed Empire and Pay-pro about this problem telling them what the procedure I went through when I set it up for Party was and I got an email back telling me I had to use a different bank account for each site.

smb394
08-13-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Empire is doing the same thing for me.
The problem I am having is that IGMPay NEVER deposited anything into my account when i set it up via party.
I just got asked a bunch of questions pertaining to my past, and viola, I had access.

So, I emailed Empire and Pay-pro about this problem telling them what the procedure I went through when I set it up for Party was and I got an email back telling me I had to use a different bank account for each site.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same situation I am in. They told me I could fax them a voided check, which I plan to do sometime in the near future.