PDA

View Full Version : Hot For Teacher! Guilty, Sure... but Would You Convict?

ChipWrecked
08-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Pamela Rogers, Hot Teacher (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925268/)

I know, it's a double standard. A female teacher who has sex with a 13 year-old boy is as guilty as if the sexes were reversed.

I can't help, though, but envy the kid who banged this lil' educator. Hell, the only emotional scarring I would have, is if I were this kid's buddy; he got some and I didn't. Is that kid the boss pimp of the schoolyard now, or what?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/pamela_rogers.jpg

Hot teacher ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cadillac1234
08-12-2005, 04:54 PM
I sure wouldn't have minded getting some of this when I was 13...

MoreWineII
08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Guys are different, we want to be taken advantage of.

Iplayragstoo
08-12-2005, 05:01 PM
13....hell, I wouldnt mind some of that now at 38. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ChipWrecked
08-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Pix of teach as Miss Monday Nitro here. (http://badjocks.com/archive/pamela-rogers-turner-bikini-ms-monday-nitro.htm)

fluorescenthippo
wow i didnt realize she was this hot. why wouldnt a hot 28 yr old be able to find guys her age? she must be really messed up.

TheCroShow
that's messed up, i hope they punish these women as harshly as they would punish a man. they will probably get a year or two in prison

Rushmore
08-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Look, let's get a grip.

We live in a dumb world, where everyone loves the idea of egalitarianism, yet want to "celebrate diversity" and certainly privately subscribe to a NIMBY mentality.

Women want to be equal, yet cannot be held to the same standards for x, y, and z reasons.

Race? I don't even want to discuss it.

I am of the opinion that many of those people who have such a huge problem with this woman's actions are the same people who believe in some weird Bible-type God. Ironically, though, they refuse to acknowledge the fact that "God" made it so that 13 year olds are not only physically ready for sex, they also have urges. Go figure.

Bottom line: If some guy did this, he's in jail for a LONG time. Some broad does it, and all we can muster up is a bunch of bullchit about, hehe, this kid being the, snortle, chortle, PIMP of the schoolyard.

Pathetic.

I can't believe human beings are so ill-equipped to choose a belief and just be consistent.

PERSONALLY, I would have taxed that ass all semester back when I was 13, and I wouldn't have needed anyone to "protect" me.

Which is not to say that nobody SHOULD have.

Or maybe not.

Rushmore
08-12-2005, 05:10 PM
That's just bizarre.

I mean, wasn't that OTHER hot blonde pedophile teacher from Florida also photographed in a bikini on a motorcycle?

WTF??!

TheCroShow
08-12-2005, 05:12 PM
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty choked..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be upset if i were the father of that child.

ChipWrecked
08-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Agreed, legally, there ought not to be a double standard. She should do much more time than she was sentenced to.

Males aren't as emotionally invested in sex as females, though. I truly believe that a boy doesn't take away as much harm as a girl does from this.

Damn, she's hot.

stabn
08-12-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that's messed up, i hope they punish these women as harshly as they would punish a man. they will probably get a year or two in prison

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that poor poor boy. All those high fives he has to deal with now. He must struggle with that daily.

astroglide
08-12-2005, 05:14 PM
as a juror i would be compelled to convict.

after the trial, i would be compelled to secure a position in her correctional facility as a guard, and purchase a truckload of cigarettes to be used in "trades".

[censored]
08-12-2005, 05:15 PM
can one of guys remember to bump that female inmate dating site thread from a while back in about 2 months or so.

Rushmore
08-12-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty choked..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be upset if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be REAL pissed.

My comments were mutually exclusive (one from The Voice of Reason, and one from Me As a 13 Yr-Old Boy).

And I would NEVER EVER say o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle.

Give me just a little credit.

touchfaith
08-12-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty choked..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be jealous if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko
08-12-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as a juror i would be compelled to convict.

after the trial, i would be compelled to secure a position in her correctional facility as a guard, and purchase a truckload of cigarettes to be used in "trades".

[/ QUOTE ]
brilliant. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

coffeecrazy1
08-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Notes to Self:

1)Invent machine that reverses age.
2)Go to junior high in Florida.

TheCroShow
08-12-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be REAL pissed.

My comments were mutually exclusive (one from The Voice of Reason, and one from Me As a 13 Yr-Old Boy).

And I would NEVER EVER say o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle.

Give me just a little credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not mean to include you in that group of "oh fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle," but that seems to be the message i get from fellow OOTers when this topic comes up. from his point of view, yes that must be pretty damn good to hit that daily...but from a sensible point of view, that's messed up. anyway...end rant. just wanted to voice my opinion from a diff point of view

Eegs
08-12-2005, 05:52 PM
dude the moment I reached the age where my d*** could get hard Id hit this broad everyday and twice on sunday.

Eegs
08-12-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow i didnt realize she was this hot. why wouldnt a hot 28 yr old be able to find guys her age? she must be really messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

she probably really has a thing for younger boys

RunDownHouse
08-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Rogers taught in Tennessee.

I'm with Rushmore all the way on this. I would be pissed that she took advantage of my kid, even if there are clearly differences between male and female attitudes towards sex.

jakethebake
08-15-2005, 08:53 AM
This thread clearly needs more pics.

Vavavoom
08-16-2005, 03:32 AM
Well, I agree that the double standards are ridiculous...Even though I'd like to have this teacher trying to hit on me.....There is something clinically wrong with the individual....

I just found this on another website...

[ QUOTE ]
Gym Teacher/Coach Allegedly Has Sex With 17-Year-Old Girl at His Home While Wife And Kids at Church - The story of George Barber, a physical education teacher and the head track and cross country coach at Las Cruces High School in New Mexico is pretty typical of our HS Coach Sex Scandals. He's been accused of having sex with one of his weight lifting students, a 17-year-old girl. According to the victim, Barber began hugging and kissing her in his office last May and she, at least initially, “was reluctant to become romantically involved with him because she knew he was married with children.” At that point, Barber allegedly “told her he was in a bad marriage and that he was only with his wife for the sake of his children.” And apparently he wore her resistance down, because later that month, he allegedly took the girl out of math class and went to his office, where he propped the door shut with a wooden post, took a condom from his workspace and the two had sex in the office bathroom. Oh, but the allegations get worse. According to the victim's statement, she and Barber had sex about 10 times during the next few months, several times in his office and once at Barber’s home when his wife and children were away at a church function. She also claims that in many cases, the two had sex on a blanket Barber kept in his office. He now faces 10 counts of criminal sexual penetration by a licensed school employee, and if convicted of all charges, faces 15 years in prison. (Sun News) Thanks to David Rast for the updated link!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to Summarise :

28yr Old Female & 13yr Old Boy = 9 Months

Above Male (Approx 35-40) & 17yr Old Girl = Upto 15 Years !!

Go Figure ?

Link to Quoted Informations. (http://www.badjocks.com)

RRRRICK
08-16-2005, 04:10 AM
At 13 I think I would have banged anything.

High school teachers were at the top of the wish list and they weren't remotely as good as this speciman

newfant
08-16-2005, 04:30 AM
I think the main damage to this kid is that he is unlikely to ever do any better and will always long to be 13 again. Or, maybe he'll get lucky and this chick will come after him again after she gets out of jail like that Letourneau chick did.

BTW, would the dads that posted in this thread really be pissed at this chick? This will probably turn out to be one of the best experiences of his life.

08-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Anyone watch the news stories on MSNBC and FoxNEWS channel ? Has anyone ever heard these female teachers refered to as pedophiles ? I haven't. I haven't heard them refered to as child molesters either but I sure have heard men labeled as such.

I was watching FoxNEWS or MSNBC right after the Lafave woman got 9 months and they refered to her as having an "arrested development". So when a woman does it, she has an "arrested development" and when a guy does it, he's a pervert and a menace to society. Ok, thanks, I got it.

ChipWrecked
08-16-2005, 08:20 AM
Her ass certainly doesn't have arrested development.

The once and future king
08-16-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty jealous..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be jealous if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.