PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

Dominic
08-12-2005, 11:55 AM
when you post a link to something else, NSFW or otherwise, how do you change the lettering in the link to say what you want instead of the actual link lettering??

IndieMatty
08-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Instant UBB Code, right below the text box.URL. Read the prompts.

It prompts you to put the URL first, then whatever you like, like this?

What this thread really needs. (http://www.tacobell.com/)

jakethebake
08-12-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when you post a link to something else, NSFW or otherwise, how do you change the lettering in the link to say what you want instead of the actual link lettering??

[/ QUOTE ]

You have 1500+ posts? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="white">Use the "Image" link button. It will ask you what you want the words to be. </font>

Dominic
08-12-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....yeah, I know. I'm ashamed.

Dominic
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
aha!
thanks.

asofel
08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">Use the "Image" link button. It will ask you what you want the words to be. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

he had jenna, dude. that excuses any possible past or future mistake. its like a free "get away with X" card for life.

jakethebake
08-12-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he had jenna, dude. that excuses any possible past or future mistake. its like a free "get away with X" card for life.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i use my jealousy as a reason to belittle him at every opportunity to make myself feel better about my pitiful haven't had jenna existence. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
08-12-2005, 12:05 PM
link to WTF this jenna stuff is about please. ty.

asofel
08-12-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i use my jealousy as a reason to belittle him at every opportunity to make myself feel better about my pitiful haven't had jenna existence. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

very good point.

Dominic, you flaming idiot, how could you not get this after all this time?

hmm...i suppose i feel slightly better....

Shajen
08-12-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

COme on dude, we've all "had" Jenna at one point or another...

jakethebake
08-12-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
COme on dude, we've all "had" Jenna at one point or another...

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHa...Actually I haven't. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Shajen
08-12-2005, 12:09 PM
uh...yeah, me neither. How bout them Chicago Bears?

Pass me a beer.

gumpzilla
08-12-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=3122448&amp;Fo rum=,All_Forums,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main =3104917&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=12012&amp;daterange=&amp; newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev =#Post3122448) will make it clear. The original post was deleted, but it should be pretty obvious all the same.

asofel
08-12-2005, 12:19 PM
hahahaha, good point

IndieMatty
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=3122448&amp;Fo rum=,All_Forums,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main =3104917&amp;Search=true&amp;where=&amp;Name=12012&amp;daterange=&amp; newerval=&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev =#Post3122448) will make it clear. The original post was deleted, but it should be pretty obvious all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored]

touchfaith
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Why the [censored] do egg yoks exist???

Has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth (don't leave this comment hangin) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think that all chickens that lay yok'd eggs should be made into nuggets.

Shajen
08-12-2005, 12:25 PM
It was deleted for nippleage I believe. Someone quoted it further down though...

morgan180
08-12-2005, 12:38 PM
if jenna knew about your incompetence with UBB forums she would've blown you off in a heart beat - good thing you kept this secret until now.

Dominic
08-12-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if jenna knew about your incompetence with UBB forums she would've blown you off in a heart beat - good thing you kept this secret until now.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. Jenna was a computer geek.

asofel
08-12-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she did already without knowing this...