PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for boring everyone with my posts...Please vote

Indiana
08-12-2005, 10:50 AM

Indiana
08-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Im serious dudes, If I get a significant number of YES votes today will be my last post on this forum.

Indy

Shajen
08-12-2005, 10:52 AM
most important thing about OOT:

if you can't handle getting your balls busted, don't play in the sandbox.

You're hit or miss Indy, but you start too many threads...just go with the flow duder.

Soul Daddy
08-12-2005, 10:53 AM
You try way too hard.

08-12-2005, 10:53 AM
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1763/no26ge.jpg

TheIrishThug
08-12-2005, 10:55 AM
u r starting to remind me of theredpill/morpheus.
ppl r busting ur balls, let it go.

Indiana
08-12-2005, 10:57 AM
That's always been my problem, I cannot seem to just be a conformist and go with the flow. And I dont mind my balls being busted, hell Im from the east coast so Im best when provoked. Thing is I dont wanna keep jibber jabbing in here if my uniqueness is unappealing to you.

Indy

TheIrishThug
08-12-2005, 10:57 AM
this no thing is turning out much better than i thought. it clearly has lost ofapplications. but u r doing it in just the rigth frequency that it isn't getting over used.

asofel
08-12-2005, 10:58 AM
holy [censored]....i've never believed that coffee on keyboard thing, but i just came about an inch away from ruin...

bd8802
08-12-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
u r starting to remind me of theredpill/morpheus.
ppl r busting ur balls, let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

theredpill was more interesting.

Indiana
08-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Dam this thing is close. No way its going to be statistically significant at the p<.05 level. I'll prolly just use some nonparametric test.

Buffing up my resignation letter as we speak,

Indy

08-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Don't quit Indy. Otherwise you'll wind up . . . LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

IndieMatty
08-12-2005, 11:04 AM
It's not unique. You start too many threads. BUT

You shouldn't quit.

Ser William
08-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Sallah: Please, what does it always mean, this... this "Junior"?
Professor Henry Jones: That's his name.
Indiana Jones: I like "Indiana."
Professor Henry Jones: We named the *dog* Indiana.
Marcus Brody: May we go home now, please?
Sallah: The dog? You are named after the dog?
Indiana Jones: I've got a lot of fond memories of that dog.

SackUp
08-12-2005, 11:30 AM
If you need to make a poll about whether you should leave or not, then just leave and don't make a damn poll.

How old are you? This is an internet forum. jebus!

hoopsie44
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im serious dudes, If I get a significant number of YES votes today will be my last post on this forum.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you consider significant?

Indiana
08-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Looks like the verdict is about in. Sorry to have caused you so much pain with my awkward posts. You guys are cool in here and very creative i must admit. I'll admit that even though I am probably more mathematically and poker talented than most in this forum, I'm not as creative.
Also, most OOTers are prolly better with the ladies and better at being funny and...yes i'm gonna say this, have better musical tastes than me. All that aside, no bitter feelings dudes...I'll just go back to the probability and poker forums...If you ever see Indyguy28 on the virtual felt at pokerstars please stop by and cheer me on!

Later,

Indy

mslif
08-12-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like the verdict is about in. Sorry to have caused you so much pain with my awkward posts. You guys are cool in here and very creative i must admit. I'll admit that even though I am probably more mathematically and poker talented than most in this forum, I'm not as creative.
Also, most OOTers are prolly better with the ladies and better at being funny and...yes i'm gonna say this, have better musical tastes than me. All that aside, no bitter feelings dudes...I'll just go back to the probability and poker forums...If you ever see Indyguy28 on the virtual felt at pokerstars please stop by and cheer me on!

Later,

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

It saddens me to know that you care what people think on this forum...

Shajen
08-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Heh. Dude, your skin is way too thin.

GL

Laomedon
08-12-2005, 11:54 AM
OH NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE, OOT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!!

moondogg
08-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Your parents obviously didn't hit you enough.

bd8802
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Later,

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

you should seriously consider killing yourself.

jakethebake
08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you should seriously consider killing yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was waiting for this one. surprised it took so long.

[censored]
08-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Indiana OUT!

bd8802
08-12-2005, 12:08 PM
glad I did not disappoint.

08-12-2005, 12:11 PM
hey wait, come back! I like your jibber jabbing. Your uniqueness appeals.
Damn, where did he go?

Boris
08-12-2005, 12:16 PM
This is pathetic. To be honest I though you were an OK, mildly entertaining poster. Now you gotta to do this. bye bye.

[censored]
08-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Dude I gave you the formula to success in that other stupid thread you started after the russian bride threard.

gorie
08-12-2005, 12:27 PM
you have to figure a good amount of the yes votes are actually "i don't really care but i'll click yes since you had to ask." votes.

jackdaniels
08-12-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have to figure a good amount of the yes votes are actually "i don't really care but i'll click yes since you had to ask." votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Missed posting this by a second. Rather than counting the yes votes - count the number of posts people have put here to reply to this thread.

Yeah, sometimes you try too hard (posting new threads), but it definitly compensates for people like me who rarely post new stuff (instead just reply to people like YOU).

I've told you this once before - you may yet have a long and successful carreer here at OOT (as long as you don't quit that is).

kerssens
08-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Those are horrible choices. If you're gonna make a retarded poll like this you might as well make it completely retarded an have like 7 options that people can vote...something like...should Indiana leave? yes, hell yes, hell hell yes, meh, no, hell no, hell hell no.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Alright, so when do we get to the ThinMan poll?

RunDownHouse
08-12-2005, 12:52 PM
We don't really need a poll for that one, though, do we?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-12-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but something needs to be done.

Victor
08-12-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am probably more mathematically and poker talented than most in this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

no you are not and (this is not meant to be cliche) its not even close.

touchfaith
08-12-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but something needs to be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really going to need to troll better then this if you intend to catch the lunker which is me.

1 Star

08-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Thinman has been keeping me entertained for the past few days. OOT needs a thinman.

One Star
08-12-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You're really going to need to troll better then this if you intend to catch the lunker which is me.

1 Star

[/ QUOTE ]

please do not use me in any of your posts.

OtisTheMarsupial
08-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Sorry people in OOT can be suck dickweeds. My current theory is that they were/are bullied as children/IRL and thus bully back online when allowed the op.
I vote for taking a 2 week leave of absense to calm down and visit other forums. Then come back when you're ready for more abuse.

touchfaith
08-12-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thinman has been keeping me entertained for the past few days. OOT needs a thinman.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.dolshouse.com/queensmen/image/leblanc6.jpg

How you do'in??? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

moondogg
08-12-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry people in OOT can be suck dickweeds. My current theory is that they were/are bullied as children/IRL and thus bully back online when allowed the op.
I vote for taking a 2 week leave of absense to calm down and visit other forums. Then come back when you're ready for more abuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, everyone else is wrong.

Everyone is a mean bully, and you're not a whiny bitch.

Gotcha.

Why the hell are you here again?

jakethebake
08-12-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.dolshouse.com/queensmen/image/leblanc6.jpg

How you do'in??? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one that is looking forward to seeing how this turns out?

08-12-2005, 01:08 PM
I like my men a little on the heavy side.

bd8802
08-12-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh ... holding out for an internet poker pro.

touchfaith
08-12-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew one day I would regret my hatred for egg yoks /images/graemlins/frown.gif

RunDownHouse
08-12-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this your official doctor's order after your first year of studying towards a Psych degree?

[censored]
08-12-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this your official doctor's order after your first year of studying towards a Psych degree?

[/ QUOTE ]

good stuff that response was.

TheMainEvent
08-12-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, the fact that he created this thread was probably the deciding factor that convinced most people he should leave.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-12-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Very nice.

jackdaniels
08-12-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh ... holding out for an internet poker pro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gold baby! Gold I tell you!

CallMeIshmael
08-12-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Otis,

In all seriousness, why do you continue to read OOT? You seem to constantly post disapproval. I mean, if I really hated an internet forum, I wouldnt go there and post everyday how much I hate it, I'd just leave. Do you actually enjoy it here?

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, so when do we get to the ThinMan poll?

[/ QUOTE ]

If only such a thing was binding. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sfer
08-12-2005, 01:54 PM
It's gonna be so lame in a week when you come meandering back, a la BigSteve.

Indiana
08-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Im not coming back...[censored] am i in oot again? i thought this was the MTT forum.

my bad,

Indy

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I'd be surprised if *any* poster on here would be able to hold this kind of vote and have more than 50% of the OOTiots vote "No".

Edit: I originally typed in "Yes".

trying2learn
08-12-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be surprised if *any* poster on here would be able to hold this kind of vote and have more than 50% of the OOTiots vote "Yes".

[/ QUOTE ]

he's got 63% voting yes as we speak.

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be surprised if *any* poster on here would be able to hold this kind of vote and have more than 50% of the OOTiots vote "Yes".

[/ QUOTE ]

he's got 63% voting yes as we speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh! I meant vote "No"...I got it backwards. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[censored]
08-12-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's gonna be so lame in a week when you come meandering back, a la BigSteve.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah he's the type which will create a new user name somehow convincing himself that with a fresh start things will be different this time. He'll tell himself lay low, post sparringly and let posters get accustomed to him. But before long BAM he's sucking again.

[censored]
08-12-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only the ones who would never think of doing this crap in the first place.

08-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Are you crazy? What the [censored] do you care what some of these guys think. Did you come here looking for friends or something? It's just a discussion forum.

Many

ps I voted NO

08-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I voted yes but only because it makes me feel better about myself when other people feel worse about themselves. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only the ones who would never think of doing this crap in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

True...the simple act of creating the poll adds at least 20% more "Don't let the door hit you in ass on the way out" votes than you would have gotten otherwise.

Laomedon
08-12-2005, 10:05 PM
You're dumb Indiana.

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Laomedon
08-12-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I was just trying to figure out why you were replying to my post with that.

Laomedon
08-12-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I was just trying to figure out why you were replying to my post with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunken laziness...

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunken laziness...

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw. Good enuff. Carry on, then. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Laomedon
08-12-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunken laziness...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word dun.

AngryCola
08-12-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunken laziness...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word dun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, now you guys understand what really happened. I think you both can move on from this and possibly live productive lives... one day at a time.

HopeydaFish
08-12-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunken laziness...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word dun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, now you guys understand what really happened. I think you can both move on from this and possibly live productive lives... one day at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very doubtful.

Laomedon
08-12-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb Indiana.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunken laziness...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word dun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, now you guys understand what really happened. I think you both can move on from this and possibly live productive lives... one day at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm drunk though.

Clarkmeister
08-14-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a nitwit. Seriously.

cnfuzzd
08-14-2005, 06:19 AM
probably you should quit. This answer applies to most everyone...

peace

john nickle

siccjay
08-14-2005, 06:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OH NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE, OOT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to check and make sure this post wasn't by Bad Advice Guy.

cnfuzzd
08-14-2005, 06:31 AM
theres only one bad advice guy?

peace

john nickle

siccjay
08-14-2005, 06:33 AM
I voted Yes, but at least you aren't ManyBeers.

cnfuzzd
08-14-2005, 06:34 AM
well said.... however, this applies to many people.

peace

john nickle

08-14-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted Yes, but at least you aren't ManyBeers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!, I resemble that.

Many

man
08-14-2005, 03:45 PM
I basically hate getting put down anywhere by anyone, and the internet is, sadly, no exception. but you can't let it get to you dude. not letting things bother you isn't conforming, it's rising above.

besides, we're not really people, we're just usernames.

TomBrooks
08-14-2005, 05:17 PM
I voted no, but this is the first time I ever saw one of your posts, as far as I can recall.

RRRRICK
08-14-2005, 06:34 PM
You love me, you really really love me

KingOtter
08-14-2005, 06:38 PM
If you think this is a popularity contest, and you don't like getting strife when you make a post, then sure you should leave the forum.

But honestly... just get over it.

kipin
08-14-2005, 10:04 PM
I voted yes because making this post clearly shows you are not needed here.

DarkForceRising
08-15-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, dude, who cares? These are just words on a message board. Have a few laughs and learn to appreciate the more creative flames. Basing your self-worth on your popularity in the OOT is a rather sad concern.

Honestly- do you REALLY want to be the next Salt Cracka? /images/graemlins/frown.gif