PDA

View Full Version : CNBC chick poll

tek
08-12-2005, 10:42 AM
It's Friday. Markets are red. So here goes:

Which CNBC chick do you think is the hottest?

Go here (http://moneycentral.msn.com/Content/CNBCTV/AnchorsAndReporters/Index.asp)

to see their photos. I left off the chicks who didn't have a photo.

lu_hawk
08-12-2005, 12:29 PM
i liked Martha McCallum(sp?) the best, but she is no longer there. i saw Maria Bartiromo once on the floor and she is not all that great looking in real life. lots of makeup and a big schnoz.

KDuff
08-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Becky Quick is definitely a cutie. Melissa Francis is okay--kinda like a washed up Brittany Murphy. Unfortunately for Francis it often seems like she doesn't know too much about oil.

Nate_Dogg
08-14-2005, 04:52 AM
I'm going to go with Liz Claman simply for the MILF factor. Melissa is cute, but it depends on the day. Some of the Brits that they have on before 6am are pretty hot too.

tek
08-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Liz has great lips. And her hair is purposely casually messy. Kind of like she just got out of bed /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hoopsie44
08-14-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Becky Quick is definitely a cutie. Melissa Francis is okay--kinda like a washed up Brittany Murphy. Unfortunately for Francis it often seems like she doesn't know too much about oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprised no one has voted for Melissa as of yet. I think she's hot. Good call on the Brittany Murphy look alike. Not to digress but I think Liz Anne Sonders from Schwab is a definite hottie.

cwsiggy
08-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Though she's not with CNBC, what happened to CNN's Terry Keenan?
Looks like she put on about 60 pounds!

OrangeCat
08-15-2005, 11:33 PM
Maya is hot. That pic does not do her justice.