PDA

View Full Version : A Favor (the last time I will ask)

ElSapo
08-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Ok … this is the last time I’m going to ask this favor – frankly, I get annoyed with myself when I feel like I’m spamming people or just asking random favors.

Anyways, same as always I’m trying to get a photo chosen as “notable” on the PhotoFriday site. So, if you’ve got two minutes free and don’t mind helping me out…

Go to www.photofriday.com (http://www.photofriday.com)

In the center column, you’ll see a small box that says “vote!” Click on the word “complexity.”

In the left-hand column, click on #589, Team Wet Dog.

(in the past, the # of my site has changed, apparently as administrators to maintenance or eliminate/add other sites. If it’s not at #589, it’s probably close)…

Photo of train tracks should appear – in top portion of your screen, click “cast noteworthy vote.”

That’s it… if you see the picture and don’t want to vote, I can understand that. If you think this is annoying, I can understand that.

Thanks… last time.

Robert

touchfaith
08-12-2005, 10:42 AM
I gave you a vote. It certainly captures 'complexity'.

However, the tower in front is a bit distracting, to the point that had it been on either side, I would have recommened cropping it out.

It definately looks like it does much better in B&W then it would in color.

Nice shot.

Aces McGee
08-12-2005, 11:04 AM
I gave you a vote, too. It definitely fits the theme. I'm not sure I have much of a taste for complex photos, though.

Anyway, that's not why I posted. I spent a few minutes looking through photos you had put up. Some real nice work there. My favorite of the ones I saw was probably the pavement shot of early morning DC.

-McGee

ElSapo
08-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Bump one time for Saturday.

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you participate in any of the weekly or monthly Fred Miranda challenges?

ElSapo
08-13-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd never heard of these. I googled it, but don't have access to the forums I guess. What are these?

touchfaith
08-13-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd never heard of these. I googled it, but don't have access to the forums I guess. What are these?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a nice site... (www.fredmiranda.com) Fred creates and sells very nice Photoshop actions and offers the action of your choice to the weekly/monthly contest winners.

You'll have to register to view the forum I believe, but it's not biggy, free site and I've never received any spam as a result...

TaoTe
08-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Okay, I felt like being a nice guy, so I voted for you photo.

ElSapo
08-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Bup, final time for Sunday. Thanks to everyone who helped me out...

mmmmmbrother
08-14-2005, 01:10 PM
i got your back yo.