PDA

View Full Version : SSNL ADHOC?

fimbulwinter
08-12-2005, 07:11 AM
I think it could be kinda fun (but maybe not optimal profit wise) to pick a 24 hour time period next week and play as many hands as possible. My hands/day is slowly wasting and this could be a cool way to inspire more play. Plus we could have a kind of pool or whatever and kick in 5 or 10 bucks each to give a most hands played award and a ran worst (BB wise) award.

what does everyone think? this would kind of have to be on the honor system, so the pool parts at least would have to be SSNL regs.

fim

ps- for those who don't know, ADHOC was a challenge bison bison did a while back where he played something like 8 tables for 22 hours of .5/1 limit poker.

jkkkk
08-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Definitely, count me in as long as its not monday or wednesday next week.

meleader2
08-12-2005, 08:01 AM
absolutely. i was just lying in bed completely awake wondering why i haven't played poker for a long session recently. (as i look to my left and see a woman next to me...)

[ QUOTE ]

ps- for those who don't know, ADHOC was a challenge bison bison did a while back where he played something like 8 tables for 22 hours of .5/1 limit poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

how'd that end up?

punter11235
08-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey Fimbul !

Interesting idea but it would ruin my sleep schedule which is not too healthy anyway.
I noticed that I usually make hoge profits when I play 3/4 hours/day but more hands make me tired , distracted and playing much worse. So I wont take the chalange.

Best wishes !

mosuavea
08-12-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

how'd that end up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres how Bison's run went (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=holdem&Number=1507332&Foru m=c4&Words=-"re%3A"&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1507332&Search=true&wh ere=bodysub&Name=5524&daterange=1&newerval=1&newer type=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1507332)

grouchie
08-12-2005, 09:48 AM
I've been thinking about doing something like this for awhile now.
If a bunch of people are doing it, I would love to join in as I'm sure this would get boring without having people to bitch/moan at and who are going through the same sleep deprevation that you are.

Plus, it is a nice way to clear a ton of bonus or get some worth while SSNL rakeback notched up.
I'm off on monday/tuesday... So i could do it on monday or start sunday night.