PDA

View Full Version : flying saucers

12-10-2001, 10:07 PM
living proof that the earth was colonized by people from outer space......

SPM

12-10-2001, 11:50 PM
What's truly remarkable is that they have the technology to travel all those light years from home and colonize the planet earth, yet they still have trouble spelling "reviseded".

12-11-2001, 10:31 AM
living proof that the earth was colonized by people from outer space......

SPM

So the lower case z just decided to get on line because his pathetic life in the boon docks was so boring. Snow bond for the winter and your only link to the outside world 2+2. You are despicable, you send the Sprinks to dog me and I press on in spite of the danger. Then you attack my over abundant selection of words, and I still press on in spite of the danger. Now you come on line and tell half truths about my humble beginnings. Have you no shame, is there an ounce of humanity left inside you or have been in the wild to long? This is the truth of whom the SPM is...

The Suburban poker man

Look up in the poker room it's a shark, it's a fish, no it's the Suburban poker man. A Strange visitor from the suburbs. who came to the poker room with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal players. Suburban poker man, faster than a speeding rush, more powerful than a pair aces, able to leap tall odds with a single card.

Suburban poker man, who can change the course of might trips, bend cards with his bare hands. And who disguised, as an upwardly mobile suburbanite. Fights the never ending battle, for the right of any player to play any two cards from any position.

Have you got the story right now.

SPM,...fighting the evil lower case z...

12-11-2001, 10:52 AM
What's truly remarkable is that they have the technology to travel all those light years from home and colonize the planet earth, yet they still have trouble spelling "reviseded".

Kevin J,

You turn coat and lower case z suck up! Must I be creative in my writing and then must I always take the time to spell check every single word. The next thing well hear from you about is the SPM doesn't have a clue where a coma goes.

Go back to the forum on medium stakes up to 30-60 you moldy Rock. We have the same home court, we play on the same team. We are both from the Mid West. You hurt me to the quick.

SPM,...I see revenge on the horizon...

P.S. Revisited, are you happy now!

12-11-2001, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>A Strange visitor from the suburbs</BLOCKQUOTE>

They have suburbs on your home planet? Tell us, mighty SPM, how have they dealt with the transportation problem on the home world? Freeways or mass transit?

12-11-2001, 03:48 PM
Sorry. Thought I was being funny. I'll leave the comedy to you (and zee) from now on...

Moldy Rock? Now THAT hurts... /images/smile.gif Obviously, you didn't see the gut-shot I rivered to take down a monster on Saturday.

<BLOCKQUOTE> Must I be creative in my writing and then must I always take the time to spell check every single word. </BLOCKQUOTE>

This looks like a question to me. Where's the question mark? (Ok, last one)

12-11-2001, 10:02 PM
thats ok spm. i just got one of those new cameras that hooks into my computer and allows me to see into your home thru your screen.

you do look like a spaceman hiding down in your basement. now stop picking your nose.

zee with a new toy only he has. trying to make it so i can shock my opponents with 220 volts.

12-11-2001, 11:03 PM
Those of us in Idaho come well-equipped with tin foil. A little bit across the screen does wonders and keeps them from reading our brain waves too. Your camera can be foiled- literally.

12-12-2001, 10:31 AM
oh little z,

You are experiencing hypothermia from the cold weather in Montana, shut the front door. Go to your Doctor, you are having a delusional experience, that ain't no computer camera your looking at, it's a mirror. Comb your hair it looks a mess.

SPM,...x-ray vision comes in handy sometimes...

12-12-2001, 10:40 AM
Kevin J,

You are funny, but it appears you have become a grammar expert. For your information my Grammar died many years ago. She was a 52 card player, but I loved her past the stars.

SPM,...play long and prosper...