PDA

View Full Version : Bet on Bet Ending Rakeback For New Sign Ups

TomBrooks
08-12-2005, 12:35 AM
I got an email from GetRake.com dated yesterday Aug 11 that said...

BetOnBet removing RakeBack programme for NEW customers
BetOnBet is about to remove the option for new customers to get RakeBack on their Poker accounts. So if you are interested in having a great RakeBack deal in this network in the future you should read This forum post NOW !!

This is the link to the announcement. http://www.getrake.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589

It's unclear to me if today, the 12th is the last day you can get in with rakeback, or if it's already too late.

If it's not too late, is BetonBet a good place to play?

SoCalRugger
08-12-2005, 01:25 AM
I never signed up, since according to BonusWhores they charge a 1% fee on all Neteller deposits. Screw that.

RollaJ
08-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Its a PokerRoom skin, so if you like PokerRoom you'll like BOB. I just signed up 2 days ago because I play mainly at pokerroom, and PR doesnt offer RB.

They do however charge 1% on all deposits, but that is easily worth it to me, I deposited 2,000 paid $20...... no big deal. I will be earning double that every day I play there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Soul Rebel
08-12-2005, 09:39 AM
DV - I play a fair amount on Bet on Bet, and all you have to is go to the support live chat box after you deposit. Tell them you're a poker player and you want the 1% deposit fee refunded. They'll do it right away.

1p0kerb0y
08-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Will the reloads count against your RB? Is it too late?