PDA

View Full Version : PP support are a bunch of crackheads..........No Content

ZeroPointMachine
08-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Long story short:
I finished on the monthly leader board high enough to receive a $75 bonus. When it wasn't credited to my account after a day or so I emailed them and was told it would happen within the first week of the month. OK. On the 10th I pulled up my account activity and searched for a $75.00 transaction. Nothing. I email again. They respond by telling me how to check my account activity and the date and time of the transaction. I check it out- no such transaction. Email again. They send me a cut and paste from a spreadsheet showing the transaction....So, I check again. The transaction is still not there, but I notice that the balance did jump by $75 between the two transactions that happened right before and after the time they gave me. I email them back saying thanks, the money is there, but I thought you should know these transactions are not showing up in the players account activity.(maybe let the software guys know)

Come home from work today and I have another $75 in my account and an email congratulating me and the transaction shows up in the activity.