PDA

View Full Version : installed interpoker on clean comp. but still getting error

08-11-2005, 05:14 PM
I installed interpoker on my computer and got the error message saying they detected a party affiliate on my computer blah blah blah. Then I went to work and installed it on my computer there (it's clean), opened a new account with a new e-mail address, and deposited $500. Everything was cool. When I got home I tried to sign in, but I'm getting the same error message about the detection of party affiliates. Am I now not going to be able to play interpoker on my computer ever (w/o complicated tasks to clean my computer)?

KingMarc
08-11-2005, 06:12 PM
InterPoker don't care if you are on a Party skin... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yeah, you mean InterTops. If you install it on a clean comp, you should be able to login fine.

08-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Whoops! I meant Intertops. Anyhow, I did install it on a clean computer and everything was gravy(see OP). Now that I'm home, I'm getting the same error message I got before. Now I'm just trying to clean my computer of party skins so I can play! I have 500 in the account and a bonus to clear. I've un-installed Party Poker. I've gone to start>run then typed in regedit. I deleted the folder Party Poker under HKEYCURRENTUSER. I then searched my computer for any Party files and found some and deleted them. Yet I still get the error message from Intertops. Can somebody please help me?

HRFats
08-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Are you getting the message when you try to download the software?

08-11-2005, 07:34 PM
No, I get the error message when I try to log in. Thanks for the help.

08-13-2005, 05:14 AM
I think they are keeping track of your IP address not the other skins on your hard drive.. try reseting your router and cable modem.