PDA

View Full Version : Iceland Air

kipin
08-11-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm thinking about flying to Europe next month and one of the cheapest flights is with Iceland Air. Have any of you guys had a flight with them? How would you compare it to the US carriers? I was told by a Norwegian (I am planning on flying into Oslo) to try and fly SAS as its one of the nicest carriers. Do you happen to know how Iceland Air compares to SAS?

Thanks for all replys.

KaneKungFu123
08-11-2005, 04:21 PM
can u change your avatar. its really sickening.

phage
08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
My wife flew Iceland Air to Stockholm and thought that it was fine. One advantage of this carrier (beyond the price) is that they allow extended layovers in Iceland...So if you ever wanted to see Reykjavik give them a try.

Ace_W_Ace
08-11-2005, 04:27 PM
My Wife and I made this exact trip some time ago (1995). Iceland Air was fine and we spent 3 days checking our Iceland before flying on to Luxembourg. Reasonable fares as I recall.

kipin
08-11-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My wife flew Iceland Air to Stockholm and thought that it was fine. One advantage of this carrier (beyond the price) is that they allow extended layovers in Iceland...So if you ever wanted to see Reykjavik give them a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this sounds absolutely awesome, I think I'm gonna have to book my flight with them and find out the details of staying over in Reykjavik.

Thanks for the info.