PDA

View Full Version : kings of leon tonight in DC

asofel
08-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Anyone seen them live before? I don't know their music all that well, but I'm sure it'll be a good time anyway...

johnnycakes
08-11-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone seen them live before? I don't know their music all that well, but I'm sure it'll be a good time anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You will have fun.

Also, be sure to have a drink every time the singer fixes his hair so it lays down flat on the side of his face so his little mickey mouse ears stick out as far as they can.

asofel
08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You will have fun.

Also, be sure to have a drink every time the singer fixes his hair so it lays down flat on the side of his face so his little mickey mouse ears stick out as far as they can.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i'm guessing this will get me quite drunk? good.

asofel
08-12-2005, 10:20 AM
I leave work and head to a friends house for some pre-show food and drinks. Eat a cookie, have some kabob, and we're off. We show up in the middle of The Secret Machines set, and I'm impressed. Great energy, cool sound, good beats. I buy a T-shirt later.

The kings of leon get on stage next and start with molly's chambers. The energy is high and they rock the place hard for the next 90 minutes. I down about 8 drinks and unfortunately leave with only a slight buzz....I need to lose weight...

Overall, great show, good times, won $$ late night playing...old maid...definitely worth checking out both bands if you like rock n roll.