PDA

View Full Version : More mlb lovin'

whipsaw
08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
One line I seem to like today is Philly at about even money against LAD. The Dodgers have been playing like crap lately, and the Phils have been feasting on the weak Western Division. Phils have already won 2 of the series, and should easily put this one to bed. Neither starter has been all that impressive lately, but Odalis has looked worse.

08-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Im a philly fan, and i would be biased, but i would be careful with this one. last time against the phils, odalis went through 5+ innings with a no hitter. Lidle was great his last start, but questionable for a month before. I wouldnt do this bet just because of the phils past performance against perez.

CCx
08-11-2005, 06:44 PM
i'd *NEVER* bet on cory lidle, not even with scalf's money

i'd love to see them win tonite and get the sweep but lidle is the one pitcher on this staff i'd never wager actual cash money on

though the offense may score 10 runs tonite, spurred by the news that thome wont return this season (or hopefully, at all...ever)

CCx
08-11-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
though the offense may score 10 runs tonite, spurred by the news that thome wont return this season (or hopefully, at all...ever)

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, the o/u is only 7.5, im all OVER that..