PDA

View Full Version : Card Player In Canada

Twitch1977
08-11-2005, 11:27 AM
To this date I have yet to ever see an issue of Card Player magazine anywhere in Canada, does anyone know a store that regularly carries this magazine or any deals on getting a subscription? I've kinda checked around on the sites that offer discount magazine subscriptions to Canadians but have yet to see any mention of Card Player.

The $90 (which I assume is USD) is pretty steep for a year's worth of magazines. (And yes I realize it's a lot of issues and the cost/issue isn't that bad but it's just a lot to shell out at once for bathroom reading.)

Is there other interest out there from Canadians to get subscriptions to Card Player? There's a reasonable chance that if enough people were to commit to getting a subscription we could approach Card Player and perhaps get some sort of group discount, based on the fact that I have yet to ever see a copy of Card Player I would think they're at least somewhat interested in further penetrating the Canuck poker magazine market.

So if you know of any subscription deals or would be interested in getting a subscription leave a reply and if we get any interest I'll try calling Card Player and see if they'll work something out.

Thanks for reading,
T

Wyers
08-11-2005, 02:25 PM
I pick it up at Chapter's almost every month.

This month's issue was purchased at a Gateway newsstand. I've never had much trouble finding an issue.