PDA

View Full Version : Elite Ninja = Commodus?

samjjones
08-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Proof? (http://tinyurl.com/axdtu)

Credit to jackdaniels for his deductive skills.

kyro
08-11-2005, 09:17 AM
1. We needed a new thread?

2. "Deductive skills?" It's not like that wasn't the first thought that ran through everyone's heads. Come on now.

durron597
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
No one who is clever enough to come up with Commodus would screw that up by accident.

08-11-2005, 09:33 AM
In a way I'm hoping
To be done with all this twisting of the truth.
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
And anyway there was no proof
And I'm not afraid to die.

DMBFan23
08-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Also Commodus' quotes all say "in riposta di", so unless he changed that in his commodus account but not in his main account, meh. anyone tricky enough to do that would make sure he was logged in as Commmodus.

jackdaniels
08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also Commodus' quotes all say "in riposta di", so unless he changed that in his commodus account but not in his main account, meh. anyone tricky enough to do that would make sure he was logged in as Commmodus.

[/ QUOTE ]

This point you make is good. I did find that the last 2 posts he made before signing off were Commodus style. First was linked above - second, only 2 minutes prior is here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3113743&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3111271&Search=true&where=&Name=18067&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post3113743) .

Possibly just the tail end of a long night and he was tired?

If it was a noob poster I wouldn't think anything of it, but Ninja knows the etiquette (sp?) of ripping off other peoples work (especially gimmick accounts!), so I am still leaning towards my original theory.

durron597
08-11-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This point you make is good. I did find that the last 2 posts he made before signing off were Commodus style.

[/ QUOTE ]

Commodus would also not post in two different threads in one day with the same image.

razor
08-11-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This point you make is good. I did find that the last 2 posts he made before signing off were Commodus style.

[/ QUOTE ]

Commodus would also not post in two different threads in one day with the same image.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that and Commodus uses video clips, not static pictures.

jackdaniels
08-11-2005, 10:45 AM
I must admit you guys have stumped me.

It is all so illogical my brain hurts! Only Jake can figure this one out (he'll prolly track their posts over the last 6 months and graph it out to find anything incriminating). Unfortunately, Jake isn't on yet (sad, I know), so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

(Sorry I don't have his tenacity in trying to figure these things out)

DemonDeac
08-11-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea. Commodus would never do that.

just like NPH would never steal someones car

durron597
08-11-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow that was really obscure, took me a second to realize that was from H&KGTWC

DemonDeac
08-11-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea it came to my head as soon as i read "commodus wouldnt"

we need a nickname for commoduc like Neil Patrick Harris=NPH. anyone agree?

jackdaniels
08-11-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched that movie, like last week, and still had to google the guys name to figure out what the refference was.

Nice one!

TheMainEvent
08-11-2005, 11:07 AM
The poster who made the Donald Trump gimmick account did this too, but they deleted their post a few minutes later.

durron597
08-11-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I watched that movie, like last week, and still had to google the guys name to figure out what the refference was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh for amusement value I threw "H&KGTWC" into google and everything that came up was for the movie... (as opposed to nothing at all I guess).

astroglide
08-11-2005, 11:24 AM
the commodus thumbs down has been used on this forum many many months ago, it's a common thing

samjjones
08-11-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the commodus thumbs down has been used on this forum many many months ago, it's a common thing

[/ QUOTE ]
OK. I'm not Commodus. Are you Commodus?

astroglide
08-11-2005, 11:38 AM
no

2planka
08-11-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK. I'm not Commodus. Are you Commodus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Sancho.

samjjones
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]
Two down...

DrunkHamster
08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Come on, you know you want to link it...

mmbt0ne
08-11-2005, 12:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Proof? (http://tinyurl.com/axdtu)

Credit to jackdaniels for his deductive skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

EliteNinja is a Commodus poser! He's made 2 posts recently with Commodus pictures. No self respecting gimmick account makes that mistake twice.

DMBFan23
08-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Commodus would never repeat an image like that. he's way too good for that.

CrazyEyez
08-11-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Commodus would never repeat an image like that. he's way too good for that.

[/ QUOTE ]
WWCD?

JinX11
08-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Get adamstewart on the case...somehow, he'll manage to tie it all back to Matador/CinnamonWind/Lansing.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alobar
08-11-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If it was a noob poster I wouldn't think anything of it, but Ninja knows the etiquette (sp?) of ripping off other peoples work (especially gimmick accounts!), so I am still leaning towards my original theory.

[/ QUOTE ]

ripping off? That thumbs down pic has been around these boards LONG before commodus came along.

jackdaniels
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ripping off? That thumbs down pic has been around these boards LONG before commodus came along.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already stated that I could very possibly be in error here and will leave this investigation to another, more qualified individual (I nominate Jake as he has shown tenacity in these situations before).

If the image has been used in the past, I may have missed it and I retract my "ripping off" statement (apologize Ninja!). However, I am sure I am not the only one here who now associates that image specifically with Commodus, something Ninja must have been aware of when he posted it (if he indeed posted it with the right account /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

durron597
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
jackdaniels-

I will lay you 2:1 odds that Elite Ninja is not Commodus. How much?

jackdaniels
08-11-2005, 02:34 PM
No bet. I wouldn't even take 10-1 (and that's how (un)sure I am about this whole thing).

I just made a quick observation on another thread and another poster cought it and posted about it here. It is highly unlikely that he is in fact Commodus - but given the furor this observation created, what started as an (quite possibly) unsuccessful attempt at humor has now become a big, fat, juicy question mark.

So, to reiterate, NO BET, but I am curious!

EliteNinja
08-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I am not the Commodus.
I just jacked his thumbs down picture.

I am also aware that this picture has been used before the Commodus account was made, so technically I did not steal the Commodus' idea.

I need to come up with my own picture of pwnage.

Sorry for the confusion.

IndieMatty
08-11-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not the Commodus.
I just jacked his thumbs down picture.

I am also aware that this picture has been used before the Commodus account was made, so technically I did not steal the Commodus' idea.

I need to come up with my own picture of pwnage.

Sorry for the confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what you would say if you WERE commodus.

PAGING ADAM STEWART

<font color="white">
I'm totally kidding </font>

EliteNinja
08-11-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's exactly what you would say if you WERE commodus.

PAGING ADAM STEWART

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao