PDA

View Full Version : help

malokoman
08-11-2005, 05:17 AM
i've only been a lurker up to this point, but I have no other place to turn to. My cousin and I have a serious cocaine problem, as do most of our friends. In fact, right now we are absolutely out of our minds. We need to stop, most of our friends have turned to heroin and our worlds seem to be swirling out of control. We have a mutual cousin who lives in Colorado, we are both contemplating moving out there to sober ourselves up. Anyone out there who has had a drug problem in the past please respond. Do you think this is our best course of action, is there anything else you mind suggest? This is not a troll post, please, any suggestions you guys might have would be really helpfull

RubberDucky
08-11-2005, 05:34 AM
nugz not drugs

zephed
08-11-2005, 06:10 AM
Seek professional help.

DavidC
08-11-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seek professional help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best bet is to call up one of those drug hotlines and ask them for some guidance in terms of next steps, treatment centers, etc.

Not sure what one of those numbers would be, but you can google it.

This is probably something that will require you to stay at a clinic.

Your buddy in CO probably won't like two cocaine addicts suffering from withdrawl showing up at his place without warning, either.

Badboyy
08-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Im at work and never sign in , but reading this i got a sick feeling in my stomach and had to come in and say a few things. I had youre problem for 4-5 months a year and a half ago. I thought i would never get out of it.... but I did. I did not seek or get professinal help , i fought it by myself with myself and havent touched it since.

I dont know if this will help you , we are all different but i hope it does. First what i did when i finally realized if i dont stop i will probably lose everything or die .. is i cut off my supply. You have someone youre getting it from, and have to stop that supply line. Once you calm down today and are sober again , do something about it first. Find a way , whatever it takes to make it so that you cant get it anymore. Then beleive this here , you are not past the point of getting out of this. Please beleive me that you can stop on your own if you really want to. You posted here so this means youre not past stopping on your own yet. Cut off your supply line today. Then if you want more advice post here whats going on or pm me.

hoopsie44
08-11-2005, 09:29 AM
You're kidding right. What makes you think there's no drugs in Colorado?

mason55
08-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Truthfully, if your cousin in Colorado doesn't do drugs and can kind of keep you guys on the straight and narrow for a bit, it would be good to change scenery. The problem is that when you go back to where you are, you're just going to hang out with your friends and relapse.

Truthfully, it took moving to a place where I didn't know a single person and getting a good job. And it's still tough.

08-11-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've only been a lurker up to this point, but I have no other place to turn to. My cousin and I have a serious cocaine problem, as do most of our friends. In fact, right now we are absolutely out of our minds. We need to stop, most of our friends have turned to heroin and our worlds seem to be swirling out of control. We have a mutual cousin who lives in Colorado, we are both contemplating moving out there to sober ourselves up. Anyone out there who has had a drug problem in the past please respond. Do you think this is our best course of action, is there anything else you mind suggest? This is not a troll post, please, any suggestions you guys might have would be really helpfull

[/ QUOTE ]

Drugs are fine..the only problem with drugs is not having enough money to get them whenever you want, day or night, at least that's how it was for me.

Laomedon
08-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Anyone ever hear that Artie Lang story on Howard about how he got fired from MadTV because of coke. That [censored] was mad funny.