PDA

View Full Version : CALCUTTA BRACKETOLOGY!!!

raptor517
08-11-2005, 03:50 AM
ok, so i was thinking.. another side bet we could have is.. like an ncaa bracket. you know, pick all that stuff, charge like 20-50 bucks per sheet, something like that. should be quite fun. duno if anyone has said that before, but id be down. god i cant wait.. holla

Shilly
08-11-2005, 04:04 AM
I like this idea a lot.

GrekeHaus
08-11-2005, 04:44 AM
This is a good idea, but it will become very difficult with the double elimination format. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

raptor517
08-11-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a good idea, but it will become very difficult with the double elimination format. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but were all relatively intelligent i presume, and im sure we could find a way /images/graemlins/wink.gif get um greke. holla

FatalError
08-11-2005, 05:22 AM
i will buy into this, i doubt there will be a cinderalla though

curtains
08-11-2005, 05:24 AM
I'd like to bet the maximum on anyone who check/calls the flop to a min bet and check/folds the turn to a medium sized bet with AJ on an A982 board. Anyone like that playing in this tourney?

Apathy
08-11-2005, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to bet the maximum on anyone who check/calls the flop to a min bet and check/folds the turn to a medium sized bet with AJ on an A982 board. Anyone like that playing in this tourney?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I have the implied tilt odds to lay this hand down face up on the turn against a certain opponent. Especially if I have the nuts.

Maybe saying something like, I didn't want to risk you outdrawing me, I know I can out play you later... /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW Why haven't you made any bids yet curtains?

curtains
08-11-2005, 06:00 AM
Since its basically all luck, Ill bid on the two longest shots. Who are they?

skipperbob
08-11-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zen & S"F"B

citanul
08-11-2005, 10:08 AM
it's double elmination? man i'm so lost. i thought this was straight up bracket.

just when you think you've got it all figured out.

citanul

skipperbob
08-11-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugo & ForumBot

raptor517
08-11-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i duno i do pretty good against some odd linens guy whenever i play him heads up on stars. must be something to it /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

citanul
08-11-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i duno i do pretty good against some odd linens guy whenever i play him heads up on stars. must be something to it /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

sheets?

holla.

raptor517
08-11-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sheets?

holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, im 1-0 against sheets, but i was talking about curtains, the guy talkin the shat. holla

citanul
08-11-2005, 01:47 PM
i was messing around /images/graemlins/smile.gif

raptor517
08-11-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was messing around /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i never know with you.. plus its way before my standard wakeup time. i actually get to see the light of day.. my skin is burning.. holla