PDA

View Full Version : Ace great article in Cardplayer but I still have ?s

MHoydilla
03-24-2003, 01:50 AM
I enjoyed your current article to say the least as I no almost nothing about pot-limit omaha and vey little about limit holdem. I found your acticle informative and intreging, but what seat do you feel is best in a no-limit holdem game and why? Also on a personal note do you plan to visit Vegas for the WSOP or Belligio Tournies? If so I would love to discuss theories of poker with you as I live in Vegas.

Rolf Slotboom
03-24-2003, 06:12 AM
Dear MHoydilla,
Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it. For now, I am not planning to go to the U.S. soon, as the games I like to play (high-stakes pot-limit live games, preferably Omaha high) are available for me just around the corner. Also, I hardly ever play tournaments, and in the rare cases that I do, I usually choose smaller buy-in events, or events where the opposition is relatively weak. Because I am a far from expert tournament player, and because no-limit hold'em games are hardly ever offered as cash games (at least not for the stakes that I like to play) I couldn't tell you the best seat versus the maniac here. So I'm sorry, but I guess I cannot give you any more information other than what's in the article. Anyway, thanks again for your kind words, and good luck in the games,
Rolf.