PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Hold'em Concept Lesson 86.123 reviseded.

12-09-2001, 12:10 PM
If you have not read The Perfect Rush... written Sunday, December 2, 2001 this essay may be more confusing than helpful. We highly recommend reading The Perfect Rush, before trying to tackle some of the advanced concepts that follow.

We spoke about Alfredo Einstein last week and his formula for hitting a rush. The formula was Rush equals More Cards Squared plus reverse patience, (r = mc squared + rp). In poker, most formulas for success come from the Numerical's, a group of mathematical Wizards who calculate the provability and expectation of any two cards. Numbers are the language of the Numerical's. The Alfredo Einstein theory of hitting the rush never really got off the ground or so we thought. Many published Wizards of poker, who had their own addenda, did their best to have Alfredo's work erased from all poker books and his name was on the black list held by the poker magazines.

So it was believed only a hand full of poker players were aware of this dynamic theory. It has now come the attention of the SPM that there is a tremendous number of follows of Alfredo's formula. This group of Alfredo Einstein followers have been hitting rushes for years right under our noses. We in the poker community have been giving them our hard earned money for years and calling it a bad beat. We have been hood winked my fellow posters and lurkers. The groups secret name is AEIOU it's an acronym for Alfredo Einstein I Owe You, this acronym has been confused with the term vowels, which is probably how they managed to stay hidden for so many years.

The Wizard's of poker knew about this group and kept their existence a secret. What they did was truly brilliant. They gave the group a name, made it sound like their playing style was hopeless, and we the Gullible's believed them without question. By now you know the group we speak of, they live in Any2card Town, even though they play an advanced highly technical style of Hold'em.

The Calling Stations at your local poker room are the AEIOU secret hand shake followers of Alfredo Einstein. Never let it be said again, oh I got a bad beat from a Calling Station. No my friend, you just got out played by a superior formula for success. Film at eleven.

SPM,...beat a card carrying AEIOU member senseless, in less than eight hours, luck still has an edge...

12-09-2001, 10:30 PM
the alfredo is way too rich for me so i will stick with the marinara thank you. on earth go with 1/2 mv squared and cut your losses.

zee; seeing more violence in spm every day.

12-10-2001, 10:08 AM
I'm an active pacifist, a non violent being, with a splash of vengeance. Violence never, I leave that to the religious fanatics. I'm more palatable on the rocks.

SPM,...able to bend cards with his bare hands...