PDA

View Full Version : Does Party get pissed like Empire? Bonus Question.

dibbs
08-11-2005, 02:38 AM
I switched from Party to Coral a while back for rakeback, and now obviously play there. But when party drops a decent bonus, I'll deposit there, churn out a bunch of hands and clear it, take almost all the money out, then return to my regular play at coral. I've done this for two months now with no problem, but am wondering if Party will start getting annoyed soon.

Anyone have any experience with this?

KKbluff
08-11-2005, 06:06 AM
Your OK, don't worry about it.

theben
08-11-2005, 09:49 AM
what you are doing does not violate the TOS. i dont think theres a problem with it

08-11-2005, 12:31 PM
THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF RELOAD BONUSES!!

EMPIRE ARE IDIOTS AND I THINK NOW REALIZED WHAT A BAD PR MOVE THEY MADE IN TRYING TO BAN PEOPLE FROM DOING THAT!

benfranklin
08-11-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF RELOAD BONUSES!!

EMPIRE ARE IDIOTS AND I THINK NOW REALIZED WHAT A BAD PR MOVE THEY MADE IN TRYING TO BAN PEOPLE FROM DOING THAT!

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS is the PURPOSE of the CAPSLOCK key.

People is idiots who use bad grammar and all caps. People who is not idiots make fun of them.

08-11-2005, 01:39 PM
benfranklin, THANKS FOR THE COMPLiMENT, do you have anything better to do jackass?

StellarWind
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I switched from Party to Coral a while back for rakeback, and now obviously play there. But when party drops a decent bonus, I'll deposit there, churn out a bunch of hands and clear it, take almost all the money out, then return to my regular play at coral. I've done this for two months now with no problem, but am wondering if Party will start getting annoyed soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fact: Party hasn't made an issue of this *yet*.

Speculation: Everything else.

You'll just have to decide what to do for yourself. Empire closed accounts with absolutely no warning. No one can promise you that another skin won't do the same thing.