PDA

View Full Version : Bored in Nantucket.

Chaostracize
08-11-2005, 12:36 AM
The weather's crappy and TStoneMBD is here. What should we do.

gunt
08-11-2005, 12:45 AM
take a canoe to foxwoods

Dynasty
08-11-2005, 12:46 AM
There's an old guy who lives there who does some freaky stuff. Maybe you could find him and party.

wacki
08-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Foxwoods is good.

The ctenophores and bioluminescent bacteria will be out in woods hole this time of year. Deep sea fishing, boston, etc.

It's not that hard.

asofel
08-11-2005, 12:55 AM
bioluminescent bacteria? lived there 6 years and never heard of this...where?

oh, and if you're not 21: sneak into the rose and crown, sneak into the chicken box, get head behind the police station, get drunk on the beaches, talk to hot young girls on vacation...the possibilities are endless...

DarkForceRising
08-11-2005, 12:58 AM
SIIEOP's

imported_anacardo
08-11-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SIIEOP's

[/ QUOTE ]

I urge the OOT community to start turning the SIIXP crowd into total pariahs.

Chaostracize
08-11-2005, 05:30 PM
I've got a fake but MBD does not.

Chicken Box I've gotten into, and I'm sure I could get into R&C if I tried. But I don't think it's gonna be possible to sneak into either.

Getting head behind the police station... There are better places to get head.

Drunk on the beach would be good, but the weather is [censored] awful, although today we did get a bit of sun, the wind in Madaket is unreal.

Hot, young girls. Most under 18. Would put it at roughly 98%.

Although... deep sea fishing is a definite possibility. Anyone know a good tuna boat line around here, or any kind of deep sea fishing for that matter.

And Foxwoods I can do when I'm home.

Asofel, are you still in Nantucket?

asofel
08-11-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a fake but MBD does not.

Chicken Box I've gotten into, and I'm sure I could get into R&C if I tried. But I don't think it's gonna be possible to sneak into either.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was 17 I worked at the Stop & Shop out there with a bunch of Jamaicans and Irish kids. A friend who's still there snuck me into the rose n crown through the back kitchen doors, stuck a heineken in my hand, and sent me on my way. I must have stuck out pretty badly, although i'm not a small guy, so i'm sure that helped. I think i actually got hit on by an old lesbian that night....not sure how i feel about that...

[ QUOTE ]
Getting head behind the police station... There are better places to get head.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was actually a friend of mine and yes there are...its just funny to me as he told me later that she practically ripped a gash open...yes, i'm a good friend...

[ QUOTE ]
Drunk on the beach would be good, but the weather is [censored] awful, although today we did get a bit of sun, the wind in Madaket is unreal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucks about the weather. Hanging out down year tacos tacos and the juice bar should fill you in on party spots...hehe, and yes it is, a bit far out too for partys, but you gotta go where its happening...

[ QUOTE ]
Hot, young girls. Most under 18. Would put it at roughly 98%.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmm.......sry, what were you saying?

[ QUOTE ]
Although... deep sea fishing is a definite possibility. Anyone know a good tuna boat line around here, or any kind of deep sea fishing for that matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

We had a friend with a boat, so i can't really recommend anyone...

[ QUOTE ]

And Foxwoods I can do when I'm home.

Asofel, are you still in Nantucket?

[/ QUOTE ]

True....and no, i live in the DC/VA area now, haven't been back to the rock in a while...

oneeye13
08-12-2005, 07:30 AM
there is the man from nantucket...

08-12-2005, 08:20 AM
if your 21 there are some decent clubs on nantucket, and plenty of rich girls who mant to get wild. i have more experiance with the vineyard though. edgartown and oaks bluff are a ferry ride away. oaks bluff gets pretty wild this time of year, especially on friday nights.