PDA

View Full Version : Starved on FX

RacersEdge
08-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Actually caught the pilot tonight. Pretty original show - about 4 NYers with eating disorders. Funny. Serious. Keeps you engaged.

Plus, didn't realize FX could get away with so much sexual content.

Episode 2 Thursday night.

RacersEdge
08-11-2005, 11:23 AM
bumpage..

Did anyone see this last night?

It's so rare I saw a first episode of anything - usually takes me a couple seasons.

alexd231232
08-11-2005, 11:30 AM
I didn't but i was looking forward to it. FX is quite known for really going to the limits of what you can show on TV especially with Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me, both of which are amazing shows. It seems FX is really moving up the ranks with these great new shows like Over There and that comedy about a bar, i forget the name. They also got the Shield.
Good stuff...

midas
08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Caught the pilot without actually knowing what I was watching. These new FX shows really push the envelope beyond what the traditional networks can do.

I'm hooked and wanting to catch up on back Rescue Me episodes as well.

djoyce003
08-11-2005, 02:30 PM
sunny in philadelphia on FX is also very very good.

ChipWrecked
08-11-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FX is quite known for really going to the limits of what you can show on TV especially with Nip/Tuck and Rescue Me, both of which are amazing shows. They also got the Shield.
Good stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a fyp, just emphasis. They say [censored] a lot on that show. I don't believe I've heard them use '[censored]' though.

[censored] can't skirt the [censored] censored filter rule. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

MCS
08-11-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Not a fyp, just emphasis. They say [censored] a lot on that show. I don't believe I've heard them use '[censored]' though.

[censored] can't skirt the [censored] censored filter rule. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If only there were some way to describe a word without typing the word in its entirety. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

asofel
08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If only there were some way to describe a word without typing the word in its entirety. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

lighterjobs
08-11-2005, 08:05 PM
i liked it a lot. reminds me of a curb your enthusiasm type show.

RacersEdge
08-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I don't know where the line is drawn on "dirty words". In ths show they used the p-word (I guess that gets bleeped here) a few times. And the BJ scene even included slurping sounds.

Surprised in this hyper-FCC regulation time.

RacersEdge
08-19-2005, 01:15 AM
Anyone catch this show tonight?

I like the main character - always in intersting situations..

I am slightly OCD, so that might play a role in liking the show too..

I think it should be an hour though..