PDA

View Full Version : maniacs, loose money at certain sites, & poker prophecy

muckyouraces
08-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Most people post about games on Party Poker here. Does anyone play at any other sites with loose money? I have noticed that many of the maniacs have left Party Poker, or maybe they are harder to find now. I have found other sites with very loose money and maniacs (raising every hand and going all in almost every hand). Does anyone know a way to find these maniacs easier? I have heard of poker prophecy and other poker software, but does that relate to SNG tourneys and multi table tourneys only? Or can you get useful info about players in cash games?

08-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Pacific Poker is a gold mine.

fimbulwinter
08-11-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pacific Poker is a gold mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

still one table only, right?

fim

RiverFenix
08-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Ive never seen worse play than on the prima network - it isnt a constant allin fest, but people are willing to go to showdown everytime with very minimal holdings. If I could stand the software I would play there all the time and whore all the skins

HMS Surprise
08-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Still one table only. I think the players at Pacific are the worst I've seen, however, their rake system at NL seems absurd to me. They rake your bet even if it is not called, ie. $7.00 in the pot, I push $25.00 and take it down. They rake $32.00. Ouch!

DWarrior
08-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Are you sure...I moved up to .5/1NL and had to move down because I couldn't beat the rake. I lost a ton of money (some of them were to suckouts and a lot of it was just me being tired), but I had to move back down to .25/.5NL because I was getting low on money.

.25/.5NL on prima is pretty bad though.

webmonarch
08-11-2005, 07:40 PM
That is a HUGE deal. I would never play there for that reason alone. That's shady as hell. Especially with so many sites out there. I'll bet that's not advertised along with the benefits of the site.