PDA

View Full Version : Judeo-Christian Indoctrination

12-08-2001, 07:13 PM
Now that our military actions in Afghanistan is near an end, it's time for the next and final phase: the Judeo-Christian Indoctrination of the Afghan youth. Along with food and medicine, we now must send non-Muslim missionaries there to brain wash the future leaders of Afghanistan with Judeo-Christian values and beliefs, and to mold them into our own image. This not only will ensure that that country will become our allies forever, it is also the best safeguard against the rise of another Anti-US Terrorist Muslim regime in the area. Once we have accomplished this objective (which will probably take 8 years to achieve), we can do the same along the borders of Afghanistan which are extensive. First give them food in order to attract their attention then we slide into the brains of the Pakistani, Uzbek, and Iranian youths our Judeo-Christian beliefs. We'll beat them from within.

12-08-2001, 09:40 PM
It might be better to "indoctrinate" them in logic. Seriously.

12-08-2001, 09:51 PM
Logic is a threat to christianity. Afterall logic isn't big on fairy tales and blind faith.

here's a fun quote in regard to Christianity:

The curriculum's been set,

Logic is a threat,

Reason searched and seized

Fat Mike

Kris

12-08-2001, 10:02 PM
it is by faith, and faith alone, that we survive...gl

12-09-2001, 02:14 AM
"it is by faith, and faith alone, that we survive...gl"

hmmm...then how do some without faith manage to survive?

I'm afraid I must also question the "faith alone" part.

This strikes me as a pretty saying which upon closer inspection doesn't hold water.

12-09-2001, 09:42 AM
i used to laugh at people who stated this...then one day i realized it was true...for me...maybe not for you...gl

12-09-2001, 01:27 PM
I think faith can be a good thing at times, and perhaps all the time, for some people. I don't have a problem with that. It's mainly that the statement seemed a bit too extreme to be completely true.

12-09-2001, 06:34 PM
I tried eating faith but found it was totally devoid of flavour and nutritional value.

12-10-2001, 05:49 AM
"it is by faith, and faith alone, that we survive"

Of course you can go on breathing with out it, but in a Kierkigaard-ian existentialist sense, it has a fighting chance at being right.

Regardless, I think I can *almost* state the following with confidence-

"it is by faith, and faith alone, that I survive"

I suppose I'd go on without it, but I conjecture that the remainder of my life would be hollow.

Best wishes to all, similar beliefs or not.

2ndGoat