PDA

View Full Version : Has Madden 2006 destroyed anyone elses hours logged?

08-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I tried to hold off buying it until this weekend as I know it would kill the hours I put it. Couldn't resist, bought it today and havent opened up a poker site yet. Why does this game have to be so damn good?

Equal
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Apparently big video game football people are saying it's not as good at the other football games - like 2k or NCAA.

mosuavea
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Havent bought it in 2 years, now NCAA, thats a different story

mosuavea
08-10-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently big video game football people are saying it's not as good at the other football games - like 2k or NCAA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also agree that both were superior games, i couldnt stop playing 2k last year on live

08-10-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to hold off buying it until this weekend as I know it would kill the hours I put it. Couldn't resist, bought it today and havent opened up a poker site yet. Why does this game have to be so damn good?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i bought it and cant put it down either.

Redmen62
08-10-2005, 10:45 PM
I turned it on at 12:10 PM yesterday and played/watched until 5:30 this morning. If only I could put in online sessions like that anymore...

blackize
08-11-2005, 07:32 AM
Yep. I havent played poker in 2 days, but I have played somewhere around 13 hours of Madden. It is sooo much better than last years game it isnt even funny. It is possible to run effectively now, cheese passing is harder, and you need to know something about football to be any good online. Im tearing people up online and I love it.

Unfortunately Ive discovered that Randy Moss is UNSTOPPABLE and some n00bs like to just lob it up to him on fly routes and theres nothing you can do against it.

thatpfunk
08-11-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yep. I havent played poker in 2 days, but I have played somewhere around 13 hours of Madden. It is sooo much better than last years game it isnt even funny. It is possible to run effectively now, cheese passing is harder, and you need to know something about football to be any good online. Im tearing people up online and I love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Running was easy on last years game.

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately Ive discovered that Randy Moss is UNSTOPPABLE and some n00bs like to just lob it up to him on fly routes and theres nothing you can do against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

man coverage, zone over the top, pressure on the qb.