PDA

View Full Version : Quick question for anyone who plays 5+ tables on Party/skins

Bigwig
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
How do you keep from accidentally entering yourself into the same tournament twice? Obviously, you could get in trouble. Is there a built-in safety device from the websites preventing this?

Is this is a totally stupid question?

Freudian
08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Two accounts from the same IP can't be seated at the same table.

Bigwig
08-10-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Two accounts from the same IP can't be seated at the same table.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it'll just not let me register. I literally CAN'T make a mistake. Right?

USCSigma1097
08-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Yes you are correct...

You will get an error message saying something along the lines of "you are allready seated at this table"...

I would try to limit this as a general rule of thumb, as having multiple accounts is a violation of the TOS and could lead to your account being frozen...

Holla with any more questions, or check out the FAQ at the top of the first page.

Bigwig
08-10-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would try to limit this as a general rule of thumb, as having multiple accounts is a violation of the TOS and could lead to your account being frozen...

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? When I openend my Empire account I talked to a guy on the phone about how I already had a Party account to make the cash deposit thing simpler. He was accessing my account. He didn't tell me anything.

raptor517
08-11-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you keep from accidentally entering yourself into the same tournament twice? Obviously, you could get in trouble. Is there a built-in safety device from the websites preventing this?

Is this is a totally stupid question?

[/ QUOTE ]

same way they prevent two people from the same house playing together at the same table. they dont let the same ip sit at the same table. when running 2 accounts, its basically the same thing. holla